Delhi State Health Mission DSHM Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Accounts Assistant & Medical Officer MO, Secretarial Assistant, District Quality Assurance Coordinator Previous year question Papers available here. DSHM Accounts Assistant & Medical Officer MO Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Applicants DSHM Accounts Assistant & Medical Officer MO selection Process, DSHM Accounts Assistant & Medical Officer MO Eligibility, DSHM Accounts Assistant & Medical Officer MO Document verification and etc. DSHM Accounts Assistant & Medical Officer Sample Papers, model papers, Old Examination Papers also get here. DSHM Accounts Assistant & Medical Officer MO answer Key, result, cut off, Merit List and etc.
DSHM Accounts Assistant 2019 Medical Officer MO Syllabus for PDF
Also, download and practice Delhi State Health Mission Accounts Assistant Previous Year Papers with Solutions to improve subject skills. Follow our page All India Jobs to get Admit Card, Results, Answer Key, Cut Off Marks, etc. Go through the below sections of this page to have the Delhi State Health Mission MO Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise.
We are suggesting job aspirants complete the exam preparation as soon as possible by following detailed DSHM Accounts Assistant & Medical Officer MO Written Test Syllabus 2019. Subject wise Syllabus Of DSHM Accounts Assistant & Medical Officer MO gives the information regarding the unknown and important topics.
|DSHM Accounts Assistant & MO 2019 syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Accounts Assistant & Medical Officer MO, Secretarial Assistant, District Quality Assurance Coordinator|
|Board of Organization||Delhi State Health Mission DSHM|
|No of Vacancy||59 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||syllabus & Exam Pattern|
dshm.delhi.gov.in @ DSHM Accounts Assistant & MO 2019 Eligibility Details
One application will be considered for one post only. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Applications are required to be submitted in prescribed format. Application format is attached below. Eligibility Criteria for the above posts (Academic qualification, Experience, Remuneration, Age, etc.) are annexed below.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
DSHM Accounts Assistant & MO 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for DSHM Accounts Assistant & MO 2019
DSHM DQAC 2019 Exam Syllabus – General Awareness
- National & Internation affairs.
- Current Events.
- Current GK.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Art & Culture.
- Scientific Research.
- Famous Personalities.
- Sports & Games.
- Daily News.
- Economic Scene.
- States & Capitals.
- Indian Constitution.
- Countries & Currencies.
DSHM Delhi Exam Syllabus 2019 – English Language
- Word Formations.
- Para Jumbles.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Unseen Passages.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Sentence Corrections.
- Cloze Test.
- Phrase Replacement.
- Error Spotting/Phrase Replacement.
- Missing Verbs.
DSHM Medical Officer Syllabus 2019 – Mental Ability
- Number Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Blood Relations.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Ranking.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Embedded Figures.
- Alphabet Series.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Data Interpretation.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Decision Making.
dshm.delhi.gov.in Syllabus 2019 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Work.
- Chain Rule.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Surds and Indices.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Blood Relations.
- Compound Interest.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Time and Distance.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Height and Distance.
- Clocks & Calenders.
- Boats and Streams.
- Data Interpretation.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Simple Interest.
Exam Pattern for DSHM Accounts Assistant & MO 2019
|S. No||Name of the Exam||Topics Included|
|1||Computer based Written Exam||Quantitative Aptitude|
- Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
- Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
- For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
- Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
- Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for DSHM Accounts Assistant & MO 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
DSHM Accounts Assistant & MO 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
DSHM Accounts Assistant & MO 2019 Notification – Check Here
DSHM Accounts Assistant & MO 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download DSHM Accounts Assistant & MO 2019 Syllabus & Exam pattern
Visit official Website http://dshm.delhi.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for DSHM
Download DSHM Accounts Assistant & MO 2019 Previous Question papers