Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board DSSSB DASS Grade 2 Tier 1 & 2 Syllabus 2018 and Pharmacist, Legal Assistant, Assistant Superintendent, Matron, Warder Tier 1 & Tier 2 Exam Pattern Available Here www.dsssbonline.nic.in. DSSSB Grade 2 tier 1 & tier 2 Syllabus Mentioned, DSSSB Grade 2 Exam Pattern, DSSSB Grade 2 Previous Question Papers, DSSSB Grade 2 Old Exam papers, DSSSB Grade 2 Exam Date & Centre, DSSSB Grade 2 / Pharmacist Exam 2017, DSSSB Grade 2 Document Verification, DSSSB Grade 2 Selection Process, DSSSB Grade 2 Tier 1 & 2 Exam Details Check Under the page.
Official Notification – Click Here
DSSSB DASS Grade II Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018
Examination Scheme: DSSSB will conduct One Tier and Two-Tier Examination for the postcodes as per examination scheme is given in Annexure-I. However, DSSSB reserves the right to change/amend the examination scheme, if so required, anytime before the examination.
DSSSB DASS Grade II / Pharmacist and Assistant Recruitment Details 2018
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board has announced Recruitment 2017 notification for fill 835 Grade-II, Pharmacist, Legal Assistant, Asst. Superintendent & Matron vacancies. All the interested/eligible candidates may apply through online mode of application on or before 2018 .
Get for More Details – Click Here
DSSSB DASS Grade 2 & Pharmacist Tier 1 / Tier 2 Recruitment Summary 2018
Name of Exam – DASS Grade II, Pharmacist, Legal Assistant, Assistant Superintendent, Matron, Warder
Board of Organization – Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board DSSSB
No of Vacancy – 835 Posts
Date of Exam – will be soon
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Official website – www.dsssbonline.nic.in
||Name Of Post||Exam Date
||Admit Card Link|
|81/17||Grade-II (DASS)||Announce Later||Available Soon|
|82/17||Pharmacist (Homeopathic)||16.09.2018Exam Notice||Available NOW|
|83/17||Legal Assistant||Announce Later||Available Soon|
|84/17||Asstt. Superintendent||11.01.2019Exam Date Notice||Available NOW|
|85/17||Matron (Only for Female)||07.12.2018 to 22.12.2018||Available NOW|
|86/17||Warder (Only for Male)||Announce Later||Available Soon|
DSSSB DASS Grade 2 & Pharmacist Selection Method
The selection shall be made through One Tier and Two-Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document verification
Important Details: The Examination questions will be bilingual (Hindi & English) except for the Language papers which would be in the language concerned only. There is no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of Answer Sheets/Answer Scripts in respect of the examinations conducted by DSSSB.
Syllabus for DSSSB DASS Grade 2 & Pharmacist 2018
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence
- Reasoning Ability
- Numerical Ability
- Hindi Language & English Language
NOTE: ( for One-Tier and Two-Tier Examination Schemes ) One Tier (G/T) Examination
General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s General Awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. The questions will be designed to test knowledge of Current Events and of such matter of everyday observation as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to History, Polity, Constitution, Sports, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, Everyday Science, Scientific Research, National/International Organizations /Institutions etc.
DSSSB Tier II Practice Papers – Click Here
Analytical Reasoning – Click Here
English Previous Papers – Click Here
DSSSB Papers for GK – Click Here
DSSSB Tier II Practice Papers – Click Here
General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability: The syllabus of General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability includes questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. A test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc.
Arithmetical & Numerical Ability : The test of Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Data Interpretation, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs etc.
Hindi Language & Comprehension and English Language & Comprehension: In addition to the testing of candidate’s understanding and comprehension of the English and Hindi Languages, questions on its Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage etc. would also be covered.
(Applicable only for one Tier Technical only): Post specific subject related questions: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions on the subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed in the Recruitment Rules for the post.
Two Tier Examination Schemes:
- Syllabus of TIER-I Exam will be same as of One Tier exam.
- Syllabus of TIER-II Exam:
- Part-I (MCQ/Objective type)
General Intelligence & reasoning ability – same as in One Tier exam but with slightly higher level
Quantitative Aptitude – In addition to Arithmetical and Numerical Abilities as in tier-I with slightly higher level, there will be questions on data interpretation & Analysis.
General Awareness in addition to topics given for Tier-I there shall be a question on history, culture, demography, geography & economy of Delhi, Administrative set up and Governance in NCT of Delhi, various schemes of Delhi Govt.
English language & Comprehension – same as in tier-I but with slightly higher level
Exam Pattern for DSSSB DASS Grade 2 & Pharmacist 2018
1.General Awareness. 2. General Intelligence & Reasoning ability. 3. Arithmetical & Numerical Ability. 4. Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension. 5. Test of English Language & Comprehension. (40 Marks each)
- General Awareness :- 75 Marks
- Mental Ability & Reasoning :- 75 Marks
- English Language and comprehension:- 75 Marks
- Numerical Aptitude & Data Interpretation :- 50 Marks
- General Computer Knowledge:- 25 Marks
- General Awareness. 2. General Intelligence & Reasoning ability. 3. Arithmetical & Numerical Ability. 4. Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension. 5. Test of English Language & Comprehension. (20 Marks each) :100 Marks
- Subject / Qualification Related Paper :100 Marks
Subject / Qualification 150 Marks (150 Question) Related Paper (75% weightage)
English Language & 50 Marks (50 Question) Comprehension (25%weightage)
- Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
- The Board reserves its right to prescribe a minimum cut off mark for any post as per availability of candidates.
- In Two-Tier examinations, Tier I exam to be used for shortlisting only. Selection will be made on the basis of marks obtains in Tier II Examination.
- Candidates numbering 6 to 10 times of vacancies will be called for Tier – II examination subject to a number of vacancies/applicants.
- For the post of Grade-II(DASS), based on the merit in Tier-II examination, candidates will be instructed to upload their documents on the website of the Board. For candidates found eligible after verification of documents, numbering 1.25 times of vacancies, exit exam shall be conducted so as to fill vacancies and prepare to wait for the panel. All those who qualify in Exit Exam/Writing Skill test shall be provisionally selected or shall be part of the waiting panel as per the vacancy.
- For the post of Asstt. Superintendent/Warder/Matron PET will be conducted as per the details are given above in the advertisement.
- Skill test/Endurance Test will be taken as per requirement of job.
- The Board at its discretion may dispense with the Tier-I exam and directly conduct the Tier-II examination in case the number of eligible candidates/applicants for the postcodes whose examination schemes are Two Tier is lesser in number (i.e. not very high).
Old & Previous Question Paper for ALL DSSSB Exam 2018
In the examination hall as well as at the time of interview, the call letter along with a photocopy of the candidate’s photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
Important Dates / Download Link
|Post Code||Post Name||Exam Date/ Notice
||Admit Card Link|
|1/17||LDC||Announce Later||Available Soon|
|2/17||Grade – IV (DASS)||Announce Later||Available Soon|
|3/17||Grade – II (DASS)||Cancelled
|4/17||Statistical Assistant||Announce Later||Available Soon|
|5/17||Junior Engineer (Civil)||Announce Later||Available Soon|
|6/17||Draughtsman Grade – III||Announce Later||Available Soon|
|7/17||Field Assistant||Announce Later||Available Soon|
|8/17||Food Safety Officer||Announce Later||Available Soon|
|9/17||Librarian||Announce Later||Available Soon|
|10/17||Librarian||Announce Later||Available Soon|
DSSSB Grade 4 DASS LDC Tier 1 / Tier 2 Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 – Download Here
DSSSB Grade IV DASS Lower Division Clerk Syllabus 2018 – Check Here
DSSSB Lower Division Clerk, Grade-IV Answer Key 2018 – Click Here
DSSSB Lower Division Clerk, Grade-IV Result 2018 – Click Here
Procedure to Download DSSSB DASS Grade 2 & Pharmacist 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Go to Official Website www.dsssbonline.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for DSSSB
Download DSSSB DASS Grade 2 & Pharmacist 2018 Previous Question papers