Electronics Corporation of India Limited ECIL Scientific Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Junior Artisan, Technical Officer Previous Year Question Papers Available here. ECIL Scientific Assistant & Junior Artisan Exam date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear candidates can able download ECIL Scientific Assistant & Junior Artisan selection process, ECIL Scientific Assistant & Junior Artisan Eligibility, ECIL Scientific Assistant & Junior Artisan Document verification and for more details also check it. ECIL Scientific Assistant & Junior Artisan Sample Papers, ECIL Scientific Assistant & Junior Artisan Model papers, ECIL Scientific Assistant & Junior Artisan Old Examination Papers, ECIL Scientific Assistant & Junior Artisan Previous Papers and etc.
ECIL Scientific Assistant 2019 Junior Artisan Syllabus for PDF Download
The candidates who are viewing the ECIL Scientific Assistant & Junior Artisan Syllabus of your respective branch must keep a prominent point in your mind that is this job posting will be till the end of the contract period of 4 years including the 1 year training period. Download it now and start your preparation. Get the ECIL Scientific Assistant & Junior Artisan Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern.
The board has released the ECIL Scientific Assistant & Junior Artisan Exam Written Test date i.e., 2019. Therefore, candidates need to start their preparation to crack the exam. Hence, can approach the ECIL Scientific Assistant & Junior Artisan 2019 Syllabus Pdf, Exam Pattern. So those who want central government job to settle in Hyderabad this ECIL Scientific Assistant & Junior Artisan recruitment would be the best choice.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability. Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
|ECIL Scientific Assistant 2019 Junior Artisan Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Scientific Assistant & Junior Artisan, Technical Officer|
|Board of Organization||Electronics Corporation of India Limited ECIL|
|No of Vacancy||15 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Selection will be made in two successive stages interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants in the Score and oral test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Applicant’s appearance in the written examination and oral test is compulsory
- A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with minimum 01 year post qualification experience in the field of RF Communication / IT-H/W,S/W / Networking / Testing / Maintenance of Control & Instrumentation/Electronics & Communication.
- A First class Engineering Degree in Computer Science and Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with minimum 01 year post qualification experience in the area of software development in open source platform and Microsoft platform etc.
- Should have passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronics / Electrical / Computers / Instrumentation. Should have minimum 01 year post qualification Industrial experience in the field of testing / maintenance of Pneumatic & Electronics Instruments / Communications gadgets / Electronics Systems / Computers.
ECIL Scientific Assistant 2019 Junior Artisan Written Examination
Syllabus for ECIL Scientific Assistant 2019 Junior Artisan
- Visual Memory
- Verbal And Figure Classification
- Direction Sense
- Decision Making
- Alphanumeric Series
- Problem Solving,
- Space Visualization
- Blood Relations
- Relationship Concepts
- Venn Diagrams
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Time and Distance
- Simple Interest
- Boats and Streams
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Quadratic Equations
- Problems on Trains
- Problems on Numbers
- Simplification and Approximation
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Odd Man Out
- Compound Interest
- Numbers and Ages
- Profit and Loss
- Races and Games
- Indices and Surds
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Passage Completion
- Spelling Test
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Completion
- Para Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Nature of Universe
- Inventions and discoveries
- Physical quantities
- Magnetism, electricity, and electronics
- Heat, light, and sound
- Mechanics and properties of matter
- General Scientific laws
- Classification of the living organism
- Main Concepts of life science
- Force, motion, and energy
- Fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides
- Environment, ecology, health, and hygiene
- National scientific laboratories
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Blood and blood circulation
- Standards and units
- Acids, bases, and salts
- Human diseases
- Reproductive system
- Elements and Compounds
- Animals, plants, and human life Etc.
- Current Affairs
- General Knowledge
- Indian Economy
- International & National Organizations
- General Science
- Inventions in the World
- Indian Politics
- Indian Parliament
- Indian History
- Basic Computer
- Famous Books & Authors
- Famous Days & Dates
- Indian Economy
- Indian Culture
Exam Pattern for ECIL Scientific Assistant 2019 Junior Artisan
- The exam is of Objective i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is of 2 Hours.
- The exam consists of 100 Marks.
- Each Question Carries one Mark.
- The exam consists of 4 sections.
- Each Section consists of 25 question & 25 marks.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for ECIL Scientific Assistant 2019 Junior Artisan
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
ECIL Scientific Assistant 2019 Junior Artisan Recruitment – Check Here
ECIL Scientific Assistant 2019 Junior Artisan Notification – Check Here
ECIL Scientific Assistant 2019 Junior Artisan Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download ECIL Scientific Assistant 2019 Junior Artisan Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.ecil.co.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for ECIL
Download ECIL Scientific Assistant 2019 Junior Artisan Previous Year papers