Gadchiroli District Police Department Patil Admit card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for District Police Patil Interview call Letter mentioned below the page. Gadchiroli Police Patil Exam Date & Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can able download Gadchiroli Police Patil selection Process, Gadchiroli Police Patil Eligibility, Gadchiroli Police Patil Document verification and for more details get following the page. Aspirants we are Provide Gadchiroli Police Patil Physical Efficiency Test, Gadchiroli Police Patil Medical Test, Gadchiroli Police Patil Syllabus and Test Pattern also mentioned here. Applied Candidates can able download Gadchiroli Police Patil Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Gadchiroli Police Patil 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Moreover, we provide the Gadchiroli Police Patil Selection Process also, Gadchiroli District Police Patil Exam Pattern. The Closing Date to submit the Maharashtra Police Patil Bharti 2018 Application form is 26th November 2018. Follow these simple steps provided below while filling Gadchiroli Police Bharti 2018 Application form. So that, with help of this candidates can easily clear the Gadchiroli Police Patil Exam. In addition, we also clarified all the issues arise while in process of downloading the Gadchiroli District Police Patil Hall Ticket 2018.
About Examination Board
Gadchiroli Police is committed to make Gadchiroli Naxal-Free. Gadchiroli Police aims to step up efforts to effect Maoist surrenders. We have launched a relentless drive against the anti-social & naxal elements and will continue with popular support of the local people.
Gadchiroli Police shall ensure the Rule of Law, enforce the law of the land impartially and firmly without fear or favour, and strive to create a fear free environment that is conducive for growth and development.
|Gadchiroli Police Patil 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Police Patil|
|Board of Organization||Gadchiroli District Police Department|
|No of Vacancy||132 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
gadchirolipolice.gov.in @ Gadchiroli Police Patil 2018 Eligibility Details
Candidates who have passed SSC from a recognized board or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government are eligible to apply for Maharashtra Police Bharti 2018.
The selection for the post of Gadchiroli Police Patil 2018 will be made on the basis of Written Examination List followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Gadchiroli Police Patil 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Gadchiroli Police Patil 2018
Exam Pattern for Gadchiroli Police Patil 2018
- The candidates will have option to give their answer in English (except for test of English Language).
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be 100 Questions/ Marks.
- The question paper will consist of 100 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, questions on English Language and questions on Professional Knowledge.
- The time duration will be 2 hours.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Gadchiroli Police Patil 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Gadchiroli Police Patil 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
Gadchiroli Police Patil 2018 Notification – Check Here
Gadchiroli Police Patil 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Gadchiroli Police Patil 2018 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website gadchirolipolice.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Gadchiroli
Download Gadchiroli Police Patil 2018 Interview Call Letter