Gas Authority of India Limited GAIL Foreman Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download for pdf in Junior Superintendent (HR), Foreman (Instrumentation), Accounts Assistant, Assistant (HR), Technical Assistant (Laboratory), Operator (Chemical), Technician (Mechanical) Previous Year Question Papers available below the page. GAIL Foreman Exam Date & Exam Centre mentioned under the page. Dear Applied Candidates are you searching for GAIL Foreman & Technician, Assistant Selection Process, Eligibility, Document verification also provide our page at here. GAIL Foreman Sample Papers, GAIL Foreman Model Papers, GAIL Foreman Previous Papers and for more details get following the page. And GAIL Foreman Answer Key, Result, cut off, Merit List and etc.
GAIL Foreman 2018 Technician, Assistant Syllabus for PDF Download
Contenders may also follow the GAIL Syllabus 2018 and Paper Pattern for efficient preparation. Selection of Assistant posts will be done on the basis of Written Test/ Skill Test/ Computer Proficiency Test. Participants can check details about GAIL Foreman & Assistant Exam Pattern 2018 as mention below. Applicants can know various details like the type of the exam, no of papers, subject names, total questions by referring www.gailonline.com Test Pattern. Candidates can view the GAIL Technician Paper Pattern and analyses the scheme and structure of the exam paper.
Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidates, hence it is necessary that only accurate, full and correct information is furnished by the applicants. Furnishing of wrong/ false information will be a disqualification and GAIL will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing such wrong/ false information.
If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that the candidates have furnished false or wrong information; their candidature will be Summarily Rejected. Canvassing in any form during any stage of recruitment process will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|GAIL Foreman 2018 Technician, Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior Superintendent (HR), Foreman (Instrumentation), Accounts Assistant, Assistant (HR), Technical Assistant (Laboratory), Operator (Chemical), Technician (Mechanical)|
|Board of Organization||Gas Authority of India Limited GAIL|
|No of Vacancy||55 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
www.gailonline.com @ Education Qualification
Candidates are advised to ensure that they are Medically Fit as per GAIL’s Pre-Employment Medical Standard. Candidates are advised to go through detailed guidelines on Medical Standards/ Norms for Medical Fitness and Pre-Employment Medical Examination available on GAIL Career Website (www.gailonline.com).
All minimum essential qualification(s) must be from UGC recognized Indian University/ UGC recognized Indian Deemed University or AICTE approved courses from Autonomous Indian Institutions/concerned statutory council (wherever applicable). Diploma in Engineering qualifications (if applicable) should be recognized by respective State Board of Technical Education.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
GAIL Foreman 2018 Technician, Assistant Written Examination Details
Syllabus for GAIL Foreman 2018 Technician, Assistant
Other Respective Subjects
GAIL 2018 Syllabus – Reasoning & General Intelligence
- Problem Solving.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Visual Memory.
- Space Visualization.
- Discriminating Observation.
- Decision Making.
- Figure Classification.
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Similarities and Differences.
- General Awareness Topics for GAIL Exam
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research & Technology.
- Current Events – National & International
- General Polity.
GAIL Technician Syllabus 2018 – Aptitude
- Whole Numbers
- Time and Distance
- Number Systems
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Use of Tables & Graphs
- Fractions Numbers
- Time and Work
- Ratio and Time
- Profit and Loss
- Ratios and Proportions
- Ratio and Time
- Syllabus of GAIL – English
- Idioms and Phrases
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Active and Passive Voice
- Sentence Completion
- Fill in the blanks
- Spotting Errors
- Spelling Test
- Sentence Arrangement
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Sentence Improvement
- Joining Sentences
- Para Completion
GAIL Operator Syllabus 2018 – Mechanical Engineering
- Air Compressors & their cycles.
- IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication.
- Hydraulic Turbines.
- Properties & Classification of Fluids.
- Nozzles & Steam Turbines.
- Basic principles.
- IC Engines Combustion.
- 1st Law of Thermodynamics.
- Measurement of Flow rate.
- Fluid kinematics.
- 2nd Law of Thermodynamics.
- Properties of Pure Substances.
- Classification of steels.
- The Principle of the Refrigeration Plant.
- IC Engine Performance.
- Refrigeration cycles.
- Centrifugal Pumps.
- Rankine cycle of System.
- Dynamics of Ideal fluids.
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials.
- Fluid Statics, Measurement of Fluid Pressure.
- Fitting & Accessories.
- Air standard Cycles for IC Engines.
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design.
www.gailonline.com Syllabus 2018 – Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Refinery Engineering
- Reaction Engineering
- Chemical Process
- Chemical engineering Thermodynamics
- Heat Transfer
- The Process of Dynamics
- Nuclear Power Energy
- Materials and Construction
- Fertilizers Technology
- Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Mass Transfer
- Fuels and Combinations
- Materials and Constructions
- Property of Matter
GAIL Exam Syllabus 2018 – Accountant
- Business Methods.
- Indian Economics
- Book Keeping & Accountancy.
Gas Authority of India Limited Syllabus 2018 – Electrical Engineering
- Estimation and Costing.
- Measurement and Measuring Instruments.
- Basic concepts.
- Synchronous Machines.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Basic Electronics.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors & single phase induction Motors.
- Utilization and Electrical Energy.
- Circuit law.
- Electrical Machines.
- Transmission and Distribution.
GAIL Syllabus 2018 – Instrumentation
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems
- Signal and Systems
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Signal and Systems
- Analog Electronics
- Electrical and Electronics
- Digital Electronics
- Analytical Optical and Bio-Medical Instrumentation
Exam Pattern for GAIL Foreman 2018 Technician, Assistant
|Sr.No||Nature of the Exam||Name of the Subjects|
|1.||Objective Type||Reasoning & General Intelligence|
50 multiple choice questions will be present in the 1st part while the exam duration is 25 minutes.
The second part is the practical test and the duration is 90 minutes
Further, the duration of the exam is 15 minutes. Also, the second part exam duration is 60 minutes where practical exam takes place for the candidates.
Check out the exam syllabus which is available on the page.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for GAIL Foreman 2018 Technician, Assistant
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
GAIL Foreman 2018 Technician, Assistant Recruitment – Check Here
GAIL Foreman 2018 Technician, Assistant Notification – Check Here
GAIL Foreman 2018 Technician, Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download GAIL Foreman 2018 Technician, Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.gailonline.com
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for GAIL
Download GAIL Foreman 2018 Technician, Assistant Previous Question Papers