Gramin Bal Takanikee Shiksha Santha GBTSS Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Surveyor & Supervisor, Upper Division Clerk UDC Previous Year Question Papers available here. GBTSS Surveyor & Supervisor Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates, can able download GBTSS Surveyor & Supervisor, UDC Selection Process, GBTSS Surveyor & Supervisor, UDC Eligibility, GBTSS Surveyor & Supervisor, UDC Document verification and for more details get following the page. GBTSS Surveyor & Supervisor, UDC Sample Papers, GBTSS Surveyor & Supervisor, UDC Model papers, GBTSS Surveyor & Supervisor, UDC Old Examination Papers, GBTSS Surveyor & Supervisor, UDC Previous Papers and etc. GBTSS Surveyor & Supervisor, UDC Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
GBTSS Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Surveyor & Supervisor, UDC
After the written test the authority of Gramin Bal Takanikee Shiksha Santha going to release the GBTSS Results 2018 from here. Refer official website of www.gbtss.com to get more details about the GBTSS Call Letter 2019. Applicants can also get the GBTSS Assistant Recruitment salary details on this post. Each and every candidate can refer for the GBTSS Surveyor Recruitment details here and then ready to apply for this Manager, Upper Division Clerk posts. For more details, you can follow this post. Go and have a look at the below sections of this page to get GBTSS Written Exam Dates, Test Pattern, Selection Process etc.
Eligibility or Qualification
Applicants must have the Educational qualification Bachelors degree from the recognized Institute. Refer to GBTSS Official notification for more details about educational details.
- Assistant – BA Pass
- Manager – BA and Two Years Experience
- Upper Division Clerk – knowledge of Computer and 12th Pass
- Supervisor – complete Intermediate
- Surveyor – 10th Pass
|GBTSS Surveyor 2019 UDC & Supervisor Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Surveyor & Supervisor, Upper Division Clerk UDC|
|Board of Organization||Gramin Bal Takanikee Shiksha Santha GBTSS|
|No of Vacancy||721 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for Trade Test. Those who qualify in the Trade Test will be invited for a competitive written examination. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the competitive written examination.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
GBTSS Surveyor 2019 UDC & Supervisor Written examination Details
Syllabus for GBTSS Surveyor 2019 UDC & Supervisor
GBTSS UDC Surveyor Exam Syllabus 2018 – General Knowledge
- Indian History
- Indian Economy
- Indian Politics
- Famous Days & Dates
- Indian Parliament
- Inventions in the World
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Culture
GBTSS Manager, Assistant Exam Syllabus 2018 – Reasoning Syllabus
- Data Sufficiency
- Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Numeric Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Test of Direction Sense.
- Number Ranking.
- Arithmetic Reasoning.
- The problem of Age Calculation.
- Decision Making etc.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Cubes & Dice.
- Grouping Identical Figures.
- Embedded figures, etc.
GBTSS Supervisor, Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Syllabus 2018 Pdf- English Syllabus
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Sentence Completion
- Active and Passive Voice
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Spelling Test
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Idioms and Phrases
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Arrangement
- Sentence Improvement
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
Gramin Bal Takanikee Shiksha Sanhtha (GBTSS) Exam Syllabus 2018 – Aptitude Syllabus
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Simple Equations
- Indices and Surds
- Permutations and Combinations
- Problems on Numbers
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple Interest
- Odd Man Out
- Races and Games
- Problems on Trains
- Profit and Loss
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Boats and Streams
- Compound Interest
- Time and Work Partnership
- Quadratic Equations
- Numbers and Ages
- Simplification and Approximation
GBTSS Surveyor Syllabus 2019 – General Awareness Syllabus
- Current Affairs
- Indian Economy
- International & National Organizations
- General Science
- General Knowledge
Exam Pattern for GBTSS Surveyor 2019 UDC & Supervisor
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be of 50 Question With 100 Marks.
- The Time Duration For the Exam Will be 02 Hours.
- The exam is of Objective i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is of 2 Hours.
- The exam consists of 100 Marks.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for GBTSS Surveyor 2019 UDC & Supervisor
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
GBTSS Surveyor 2019 UDC & Supervisor Recruitment – Check Here
GBTSS Surveyor 2019 UDC & Supervisor Notification – Check Here
GBTSS Surveyor 2019 UDC & Supervisor Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download GBTSS Surveyor 2019 UDC & Supervisor Syllabus & Exam pattern
Visit official Website www.gbtss.com
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for GBTSS
Download GBTSS Surveyor 2019 UDC & Supervisor Previous Papers