Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board GPSSB Compounder Syllabus & Exam pattern 2018 Download for PDF in mention ed below the page. GPSSB Compounder Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates we are provide GPSSB Compounder Selection process, GPSSB Compounder Eligibility, GPSSB Compounder Document verification and etc. Dear Candidates are you searching for GPSSB Compounder Sample Papers, GPSSB Compounder Model papers, GPSSB Compounder Old Examination papers, GPSSB Compounder Previous Papers and etc. Candidates we are provide GPSSB Compounder Answer key, Result, Cut of, Merit list and etc.
GPSSB Compounder 2018 Syllabus for PDF Download
The Gujarat PSSB Compounder Exam Pattern is essential to every candidate at the time of preparation. Because the exam pattern consists of details which are total marks allocated for each question, time duration, and a number of the questions. Therefore, aspirants as soon as you submit the applications then download GPSSB Compounder Syllabus 2018 from here.
Therefore, check out the topic wise www.panchayat.gujarat.gov.in Gujarat PSSB Compounder Syllabus from here below. Meanwhile, you can also check out the GPSSB Compounder Exam Syllabus from the official website. In addition also have a look at the GPSSB Compounder Exam Pattern and start preparation.
Bachelor’s degree obtained from any of the Universities OR Diploma in D. Pharma and Knowledge of Computer Application.
|GPSSB Compounder 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Compounder|
|Board of Organization||Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board GPSSB|
|No of Vacancy||177 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
panchayat.gujarat.gov.in @ GPSSB Compounder 2018 Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
GPSSB Compounder 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for GPSSB Compounder 2018
- General Policy
- Important Days
- Indian History
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Capitals of India
- Indian Economy
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Indian National Movement
- Current Affairs – National and International.
- Countries and Capitals
- International and National Organizations
- Science and Technology
- Science – Inventions & Discoverie
- Spelling Test
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Sentence Arrangement
- Active and Passive Voice
- Fill in the blanks
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- English Questions- Practice Now
ગુજરાત પંચાયત સેવા પસંદગી બોર્ડ Gujarati Syllabus:
- Blood Relations
- Coding- Decoding
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Sequential Output training
- Operations of Mathematics
- Venn Diagrams
- Verification of truth of the Statement
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Situation Reaction Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Alpha- Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Puzzle Test
- Series Completion
- Word Sequence
- Eligibility Test
- Missing Characters
- Test on Alphabets
- Water Images
- Figure Matrix
- Completion Incomplete Pattern
- Spotting embedded figures
- Mirror Images
- Dot Situation
- Forming figures and analysis
- Analytical Reasoning
- Construction of squares and Triangles
- Paper Cutting
- Identical figure groupings
- Paper Folding
- Cubes and Dice
- Rules Detection
Exam Pattern for GPSSB Compounder 2018
- The candidates will have option to give their answer in Gujarati or English (except for test of English Language).
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be 100 Questions/ Marks.
- The question paper will consist of 100 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, questions on English Language and questions on Professional Knowledge.
- The time duration will be 2 hours.
Tips for preparation of written examination
All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly. Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic. Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too. Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Related Examination Details
- GPSSB Compounder Answer Key 2018 | Gujarat PSSB Answer Paper PDF
- GPSSB Deputy Secretary Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | Download Extension Officer Previous Papers
- GPSSB Deputy Secretary Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | Gujarat PSSB Extension Officer Call Letter
- GPSSB Staff Nurse Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 Download Previous Papers
- GPSSB Staff Nurse Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | ojas.gujarat.gov.in Exam Date & Call Letter
- GPSSB Extension Officer Previous Old Question Papers PDF Download
- GPSSB Deputy Secretary Previous Old Question Papers PDF Download
- GPSSB Deputy Secretary Result 2018 | Gujarat PSSB Extension Officer Cutoff & Merit List
DENTITY VERIFICATION for GPSSB Compounder 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
Candidates are required to come for registration and original certificate verification with duly filled in application in prescribed format, available in the official website: www.nrhmorissa.gov.in and bring all certificates / testimonials, in original and a set of self attested photocopies of the same, in support of age, qualification and experience, for verification. Candidates are also required to bring two recent passport size colour photographs and self photo ID proof (Voter ID card / PAN card / Driving License / Aadhar card / Passport). Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
GPSSB Compounder 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
GPSSB Compounder 2018 Notification – Check Here
GPSSB Compounder 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download GPSSB Compounder 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website panchayat.gujarat.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for GPSSB
Download GPSSB Compounder 2018 Previous Year Papers