Gujarat HC Peon Syllabus 2019 Class IV is released for the candidates those who are applied for the exam. The candidates may download Gujarat HC Peon Exam Date & centre it from the official website of the Gujarat High Court @ gujarathighcourt.nic.in. The updated syllabus includes many subjects relevant to the Gujarat HC Peon, Hamal exam. The candidates are here by asked to prepare themselves for the upcoming examination for the posts Peon, Hamal. Candidates can refer more websites and different online classes for best results. Candidates have to fulfill the merit list released by the Gujarat HC Peon, Hamal Examination Board. The candidates have to bring the Gujarat HC Peon, Hamal Hall Ticket along with them, without the admit card the candidates are not permitted inside the exam hall.
Books and Pdf for preparation of Gujarat High Court Peon Exam 2019
The Candidates are requested to download the E-Books and Pdf available in the websites, the candidates may attend many online tests conducted by the websites to crack the Gujarat High Court Peon Examination. The candidates who gets Selected for the Gujarat HC Peon, Hamal posts are get paid a good salary per month.
They serve under the State Government of Gujarat and the selected candidates gets promotions regarding service years. The online pdf and previous year question papers are easy to download and useful for preparations . so candidates must make use of it to score more marks in the merit list.
Summary for Gujarat HC Peon, Hamal, Chowkidar Exam 2019
Name of the Board
|Gujarat High Court|
|Name of the Exam||
Peon, Hamal, Chowkidar, Liftmen Exams
No of Vacancies
About Gujarat High Court
The Gujarat High Court is the High Court of the state of Gujarat. It was established on 1 May 1960 under the Bombay State Re-organisation Act, 1960 after the state of Gujarat split from Bombay State. The seat of the court is Ahmedabad. The present strength of the Gujarat High court is 35 against sanctioned strength of 42. This high court was established on 1 May 1960 as a result of bifurcation of the former State of Bombay into two States of Maharashtra and Gujarat. The High Court started functioning near Akashwani, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad. The High Court has later shifted to the new building at Sola, Ahmedabad, from 16 January 1999.
Important Dates to Remember
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||01 November 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||30 November 2018|
|Date of Written Test
||17 February 2019|
Syllabus for Gujarat High Court Peon 2019
Candidates looking forward for the updated syllabus of the Peon, Hamal, Chowkidar examination conducted by the Gujarat High Court can visit official website. The Gujarat High Court prepared the syllabus in the view of Candidates Expectation. The Candidates can easily understand the Nature of subjects include in the syllabus. The syllabus includes mathematics, General Knowledge and Practical Test Papers. As the candidates who are preparing for the exam can refer different authors books and get different methods to solve a Problem.
|Subject Names||Exam Type|
Objective Type Questions
Syllabus for Gujarat High Court
Gujarat High Court Exam for Peon, Hamal, Chowkidar 2019 Syllabus (General English)
The candidates have to read the following topics in General English; Sentence Rearrangement, Tenses, Articles, Fill in the Blanks, Comprehension, Unseen Passages, Synonyms, Verb, Error Correction, Antonyms, Subject-Verb Agreement, Vocabulary, Adverb, Idioms & Phrases.
Gujarat HC Exam Syllabus for Peon 2019 (Hindi)
Idioms and Phrases, Grammar, Antonyms, Fill in the blanks, Comprehension passage, Vocabulary, Sandy, Muhavare, Synonyms, One word substitutions.
Gujarat High Court Exam for Hamal, Chowkidar Syllabus 2019 (General Awareness)
About India, Geography – India & The World, Cultural Heritage, Indian National Movement, History – India & The World, Economy, Indian Polity & Governance, Indian Constitution, Science & Technology.
Gujarat HC Exam 2019 Syllabus (Reasoning)
Non-Verbal Series, Decision Making, Analogy, Clocks & Calendars, Blood Relations, Arithmetical Reasoning, Embedded Figures, Number Series, Alphabet Series, Coding-Decoding, Cubes & Dice, Number Ranking, Directions, Mirror Images.
Gujarat HC Syllabus (Quantitative Aptitude)
Profit & Loss, Decimal & Fractions, Ratio & Proportions, Problems on Ages, Mixtures & Allegations, Average, Data Interpretation, Number System, Percentages, Simplification, Time & Work, Time and Distance, HCF & LCM, Simple & Compound Interest.
Previous Year Question Papers & Model Papers
- Gujarat High Court Civil Judge Prelims Previous Papers
- GHC Civil Judge Mains Exam Papers
- Gujarat High Court Prelims & Mains Solved Papers
- High Court of Gujarat Civil Judge Previous Papers
- Gujarat HC Civil Judge Sample Papers
- Gujarat Civil Judge Exam 2012 Model Question Paper
- GHC Civil Judge Old Question Papers
Selection Process for Gujarat High Court Peon Hamal, Chowkidar 2019
The Gujarat High Court exam process takes two stages such as Written exam, Interview. The candidates have to undergo these two process to get the Gujarat High Court Hamal, Chowkidar Posts. The successful candidates who cleared both this process will undergo Document verification and Certificate verification process. The candidates final merit list will be released by the Gujarat High Court board after the above mentioned process. the candidates then check their name in the merit list and have to follow the instructions directed by the Gujarat High Court Exam Board.
Gujarat High Court Peon, Hamal, Chowkidar 2019 Important Instructions for the Candidates
- Candidates must bring the Gujarat High Court Peon, Hamal, Chowkidar Admit Card for the examination centre.
- Those who are Without their admit card are not permitted inside the examination hall.
- Candidates are strictly advised not to bring any unauthorised materials.
- Candidates must observe silence inside the exam hall during exam.
- If any candidate found to be Malpractice will be not allowed to continue writing exam, further actions will be taken by the Gujarat High Court Examination Board.
- Candidates should strictly follow the Exam Hall Invigilators Instructions during exam.
Gujarat HC Peon 2018 Document and Proofs Verification
Candidates those who are get passed in the written exam will be called for Interview and Document verification process. Candidates have to Bring the Original Documents and Important Certificates for the verification process conducted by Gujarat HC Examination Board. Candidates have to bring documents such as 10th, 12th, Degree Certificates and Caste Certificate, Birth Certificate and any original Identity Card provided by the State or Central Government.
- Gujarat High Court Stenographer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | Gujarat HC Previous Papers
- Gujarat High Court Stenographer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | gujarathighcourt.nic.in Call Letter
- Gujarat High Court Stenographer Previous Old Question Papers | GHC Steno Model Papers
- Gujarat High Court Stenographer Result 2018 | GHC Steno Cutoff & Merit List
- Gujarat High Court Stenographer Answer Key 2018 | GHC Steno Solved Paper
- Gujarat High Court Assistant Previous Old Question Papers 2018 Updated
- Gujarat High Court Assistant Result 2018, Cutoff, Merit List, Final Result
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Gujarat High Court Peon 2019 Class IV
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Last 5 Years Gujarat High Court Peon Practice Question Papers
- Gujarat High Court Peon Previously Asked Questions and Answers
- Free PDF of gujarathighcourt.nic.in Peon Old Year Papers
- Gujarat High Court Previous Years Question Papers
- GHC Peon Model Question Papers for free of cost
- Gujarat High Court Peon Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- gujarathighcourt.nic.in Peon Exam Question Papers
- Gujarat High Court Old Papers with Solutions
- Free Download GHC Peon Solved Question Papers
Gujarat High Court Peon 2019 Class IV Recruitment – Check Here
Gujarat High Court Peon 2019 Class IV Notification – Check Here
Gujarat High Court Peon 2019 Class IV Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Gujarat High Court Peon 2019 Class IV Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website gujarathighcourt.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Gujarat High Court
Download Gujarat High Court Peon 2019 Class IV Previous Year Question papers