Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC Haryana Police Constable Syllabus 2019 for pdf In Sub Inspector SI Exam Pattern or Physical Test Details provide our page. Haryana Police SI Syllabus for pdf and Exam Date, Exam centre mentioned below the page. Dear Candidates can able download Haryana Police Constable & Sub Inspector SI Syllabus, Physical Test, Medical Test, Physical Endurance Test, PET / PMT / PST and Screen or Knowledge Test also mentioned here. Interested Candidates following the page more information for Haryana Police Constable & Sub Inspector SI Previous Year Question Papers, Old Examination Papers, Sample Papers, Model Papers, Answer key & Result, Document verification insert here. Job Seekers Haryana Police Constable & Sub Inspector SI Written Examination Date & Centre will be announced soon at our page.
Haryana Police Constable 2019 Sub Inspector SI Syllabus for pdf Download
Along with Haryana Police Constable & Sub Inspector SI Syllabus 2019, we have also provided the Haryana Police Exam Pattern 2019 for the police constable written test. Candidates can check the subject wise Haryana Police Constable & Sub Inspector SI Syllabus pdf 2019 through the below sections.
Aspirants can also know the type of exam, duration of the exam, etc through the Haryana Police Constable Exam Pattern 2019. To make your preparation easier, we will also attach Haryana Police Constable & Sub Inspector SI Question Papers through the direct links. So, candidates can regularly follow our site for more updates regarding the Haryana Police Recruitment 2019.
Haryana Police Constable 2019 Sub Inspector SI Selection Process
Method of Process
The standard of questions shall be as expected of an educated person having passed 1O+2 examination of Board of School Education Haryana for the post of Constable and have graduated from a recognized University for the post of Sub-Inspector.
- Knowledge Test or
- Written Examination
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
Haryana Police Constable 2019 Sub Inspector SI Recruitment Details
Name of Examination – Constable & Sub Inspector
Name of Organization – Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC
No of Vacancy – Constable – Male – 5000 , Female – 1000, SI – 400
Online Application Form Starting Date – 12 June 2019
Online Application Form Last Date – 26 June 2019
Date of Examination – 13/07/2019 – 18/08/2019
Official Website – www.hssc.gov.in
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Candidates, equalling seven (O7) times the number of vacancies in each category shall be declared to have qualified the Knowledge Test (KT).
The candidates who have qualified in Knowledge Test Shall be put to a Physical Screening Test, which would be only qualifying in nature, to judge their physical fitness and endurance. The standards prescribed for this test Shall be as under.
|Candidates||Test Distance||Qualify Durations|
|Male||2.5 Kilometer||12 Minutes|
|Female||1.0 Kilometer||6 Minutes|
|Ex serviceman||1.0 Kilometer||5 Minutes|
Note: The candidates who qualify the standards prescribed for Physical Screening Test shall stand eliminated from further selection process. only the candidates who qualify the standards prescribed for physical screening Test shal1 be Allowed to take part in the further process of selection.
Haryana Police Constable 2019 Sub Inspector SI Knowledge Test or Written Examination Details
Screening Test or Written Examination
- General Studies
- General Science
- General Reasoning
- Mental Aptitude
- Numerical Ability
- Agriculture & Animal husbandry
General Studies – In this objective of questions about general knowledge of surrounding society of the candidates to test the awareness about surrounding activities. History of India (Haryana mostly) & its Adjacent Countries, Culture, Geography, Economical Scenario and Constitution of India & State Administration, Political series of Country, Five-Year Plan, Contribution of Haryana in National Movement.
Agriculture – Knowledge of History/ Facts of Agriculture, Fruits & Vegetable, Crop Production, Soil, Fertility, Fertilizing, Irrigation and Damage, Weed/Pests Control, Types of Crops, Soil & Land, Horticulture, Plantation and Deforestation etc.
Animal Husbandry – Animal Nutrition and nutritional importance, Animal breeds, importance of animal, Livestock farming, Dairy, diseases and symptoms in animal etc.
Reasoning – It will include the question of both verbal and non-verbal type. Question will be asked from analogies, similarities and differences, problem solving, relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions, Venn diagrams, relationship concepts and Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc.
Current Affairs – Questions will be asked from Indian Current Events, General Science, General Knowledge. Focus will be mainly on Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture.
Numerical Ability – The test of Arithmetical and Numerical abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, etc.
General Science – These tests are designed to test the knowledge and competencies for scientific methodology concepts, principles, techniques and physics, chemistry, life sciences (Biology), the earth/space sciences, technologies etc.
Download Haryana Constable Model Question Papers
- HSSC Constable Previous Question Papers Pdf Download
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission SI Model Papers | HSSC Constable Question Paper 2016
- Get HSSC Constable Solved Papers Pdf | Haryana SSC Sub Inspector Solved Papers
- Free download SSC Haryana Constable Old Papers Pdf
- Download Haryana SI Previous Year Question Paper Pdf
- HSSC Model Papers & Haryana SSC Sub Inspector Practice Papers
- Haryana SSC Constable Exam Question Papers Free Pdf | SSC Haryana SI Model Question Papers Pdf
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission Solved Question Papers
- Download Haryana SSC Constable Sample Papers with answers
- Last 10 Years Haryana SSC Sub Inspector Previous Question Papers | Haryana SI Old Papers & Key
Exam Pattern for Haryana Police Constable 2019 Sub Inspector SI
- All candidates shall have to undergo a Knowledge Test of eighty (8O) marks comprising of objective type, multiple choice questions.
- The Knowledge Test shall be of t]re objective type having hundred (10O) multiple choice questions of O.8O marks each and test shall be of ninety (90) minutes duration.
- While each correct answer will get O.8 marks, there will be no negative marking for wrong answers. It shall be held simultaneously for all candidates.
- The medium of examination shall be Hindi except where the knowledge of English language of the candidates is to be tested.
- The test paper shall include questions on General studies, General Science, Current affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Numerical ability, Agriculture, Animal husbandry, other relevant fields/trades etc.
- There shall be at least (10) questions relating to basic knowledge of computer.
Physical Measurement Test (PMT) for HSSC Constable 2019 Sub Inspector SI
The candidates who have qualified the physical Screening Test shall have to undergo Physical Measurement Test as per standards prescribed in Appendix-B of Haryana police (Non-Gazetted & other ranks) service Rules,2017.
Additional Qualification (10 % Weightage)
(i) General Category – Male(170 cms); Female(158 cms)
(ii) Eligible reserve categories as per latest existing Government Policy – Male (168 cms); Female (156 cms)
(i) General Category – Male(83 cms (un-expanded) to 87 cms (Expanded))
(ii) Eligible reserve categories as per latest existing Government Policy – Male(81 cms (un-expanded) to 85 cms (Expanded))
All candidates who have qualified the physical Measurement Test shall be called for scrutiny of documents. All other candidates shall stand eliminated from further process of selection.
Candidates with a Post Graduate degree in any stream other than the ones mentioned above shall get no extra marks. However, the candidates having a degree over and above their post-Graduation e.g. M. Phil or Ph. D in streams other than the ones mentioned above will get additional three (O3) marks.
NCC Certificate (maximum 03 marks): Candidate having NCC certificate of A, B or C level shall get 01, 02 and 03 marks respectively (for both constables and Sub-inspector).
HSSC Constable & Sub Inspector 2019 Verification Details
While reporting for the Interview & Group discussion, valid photo identification card in original (Electoral id, Passport, Aadhar card, Driver’s license) shall be produced and a self-attested copy shall be submitted.
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet.
- Certificate of proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating a date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating a date of birth).
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable.
- Aadhar Card, Voter ID, PAN Card.
- Ration Card, College ID, Bank Passbook.
- Passport, Driving License.
- Any Valid ID Proof issued by Gazetted Officer.
How to Download HSSC Constable & Sub Inspector 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website www.hssc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for HSSC