Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC Laboratory Attendant Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018 Download for Lab Attendant, Junior Lecturer, Assistant Fire Station Officer, Sub Fire Officer Exam Date & Centre Declared from Official Website. Dear Candidates we are provide HSSC Laboratory Attendant Syllabus & Exam Pattern, HSSC Laboratory Attendant Selection List and for more details get follow the page. www.hssc.gov.in Lab Attendant Call Letter 2018 Download now. HSSC Lab Attendant Syllabus & Exam Pattern, HSSC Laboratory Attendant Eligibility, HSSC Laboratory Attendant Education Qualification, HSSC Laboratory Attendant Selection Process, HSSC Laboratory Attendant Document verification also available below the page. and Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
HSSC Laboratory Attendant 2018 Examination
Very soon, the HSSC recruitment board will announce the हरियाणा कर्मचारी चयन आयोग लैब अटेंडेंट Exam Date 2018. Whenever the officials announce the exam date, we will inform you through this page. Also, we will update the direct link to Download HSSC Admit Card 2018 for Laboratory Attendant Exam on this page. Stick to our Hall ticket page to get latest updates on www.hssc.gov.in Laboratory Attendant Admit Card 2018 Release Date and Exam Date.
The HSSC will conduct the Exam for the above Vacant posts. The Examination date will be announce Soon on the Official Website. They must keep the admit card in good condition till the examination is over. It must be noted that this is an important document which must be brought into the examination hall. If the candidate forgets to bring the admit card then he/ she will not able to appear in the examination. The HSSC will Conduct the Written Exam for the above posts. More Details are as Provided Below.
Download HSSC Laboratory Attendant 2018 Admit Card : Available Now
Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018: The Haryana Staff Selection Commission is making necessary arrangements to conduct the HSSC Lab Attendant Recruitment Exam 2018 in the coming days. 10 – 15 days before the Exam Date, officials will release the HSSC Call letter 2018 for Lab Attendant Exam. The Haryana SSC Laboratory Attendant Admit Card will be available to the candidates on the official site www.hssc.gov.in.
HSSC Laboratory Attendant 2018 Summary
Name of Exam – Lab Attendant, Junior Lecturer, Assistant Fire Station Officer, Sub Fire Officer
Board of Organization – Haryana Staff Selection Commission HSSC
No of Vacancy – 282 Posts
Category – Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Official Website – www.hssc.gov.in
Date of Exam – will be announced soon
HSSC Laboratory Attendant 2018 Junior Lecturer Examination
Junior Lecturer Assistant: Matric with science with 5 years’ experience in a college.
For Laboratory Attendant: Matric with Physics, chemistry, Biology or General science, Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or Higher education.
Note: Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric standard or higher qualification. i”j Should have minimum physical standard i.e. Height- 5′-7″ Weight 54 Kg. and chest 32″ (inches) unexpanded and 34″ (inches) expanded (without clothes). Eye Sight 6/6 (without glasses) and 6/6 (with or without glasses after the age of 45 years).
|Cat. No.||Name of Post||Exam Date||Admit Card Link
|Cat. No.1||Fire Station Officer||02.12.2018
|Cat. No.2||Sub-Fire Officer||30.12.2018
|Cat. No.3||Tabla Player||23.09.2018 (Notice)
|Cat. No.4||Junior Lecture Assistant||23.09.2018 (Notice)||Available NOW|
|Cat. No.5||Laboratory Attendant||14.10.2018 (Notice)||Available Now|
- Written exam
- Document verification
- Socio-Economic criteria and experience
HSSC Laboratory Attendant 2018 Sub Fire Officer Examination
Syllabus for HSSC Laboratory Attendant 2018 Sub Fire Officer
- General Awareness
- General Aptitude
- Intelligence Ability
- General knowledge
HSSC Lab Attendant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 – Haryana SSC Junior Lecturer Previous Question Papers
Exam Pattern for HSSC Laboratory Attendant 2018 Sub Fire Officer
- The written examination will be either on OMR Sheet based or online computer based (CBT).
- Written exam will be of 90 Marks & Socio-Economic criteria and experience will be of 10 Marks.
- There Shall be no interview.
- The decision of the Commission in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an applicants for eligibility/suitability of the candidates, mode of, and criteria for selection etc’ will be final and binding on the candidates.
- No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard. HSSC reserve the right to increase or decrease t]re number of vacancies on Administrative grounds. The candidates shall be bound by all the instructions issued from time to time.
Download HSSC Lab Attendant Exam Admit Card
The HSSC Hall Ticket 2018 carries the details such as Name of the Candidate, Father/ Mother Name, Photo, Signature, Examination Date and Exam Timings etc. So, after downloading the HSSC Lab Attendant Admit Card 2018, you should verify whether the details printed on it are correct or not.
If you found any mistake in it then immediately contact the particular person for making the necessary corrections. Moreover, we advise you to keep the Haryana Staff Selection Commission Lab Attendant, Junior Lecturer, Assistant Fire Station Officer, Sub Fire Officer Call Letter safe till the result declaration.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
|Advertisement No.||Date of Publication||Download|
|4/2018 Part-I||26/08/2018||Check Here|
|4/2018 Part-II||26/08/2018||Check Here|
|Advt. No. 3/2018||16/04/2018||Check Here|
|Advt. No. 2/2018||28/03/2018||Check Here|
|Advt No. 1/2018||27/02/2018||Check Here|
HSSC Laboratory Attendant 2018 Sub Fire Officer Examination
All original certificates/documents/testimonials of educational qualifications and other documents mentioned in the online applications and one set of self attested copies of all thebe certificates.
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
HSSC Laboratory Attendant / Junior Lecturer 2018 Sub Fire Officer Recruitment – Check Here
HSSC Laboratory Attendant / Junior Lecturer 2018 Sub Fire Officer Official Notification – Check Here
HSSC Laboratory Attendant / Junior Lecturer 2018 Sub Fire Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Procedure to Download HSSC Laboratory Attendant / Junior Lecturer 2018 Admit Card
Visit Official Website www.hssc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page.
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for HSSC
Download HSSC Laboratory Attendant / Junior Lecturer 2018 Hall Ticket / Call letter