IBPS Clerk Prelims Syllabus 2019 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS Clerk IX Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download for PDF in Preliminary Examination Previous Papers mentioned below the page. IBPS CWE Clerk IX Prelims Exam Date & centre also check below the page. IBPS CWE Clerk IX Prelims Syllabus for PDF in English, Hindi, and other languages available here. Candidates are you applied IBPS Clerk Prelims Examination details get following the page. IBPS Clerk IX Prelims Examination will be conducted on 07, 08, 14 and 15 December 2019, IBPS Clerk Prelims Selection process, IBPS Clerk Prelims Eligibility, IBPS Clerk Prelims Sample Papers, IBPS Clerk Prelims Model papers, IBPS Clerk Prelims Old Examination papers and etc. Aspirants we are providing IBPS Clerk Prelims Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
IBPS Clerk 9 Prelims Syllabus for PDF Download
Therefore, candidates who qualify in the preliminary test are only eligible for mains. Download IBPS Clerks Syllabus and IBPS Clerks Exam Pattern for effective preparation. Scroll down the article for detailed information about IBPS Clerk Syllabus Subject Wise. So initially, download the Prelims IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus and complete the preparation in time. Thus, have a look at the official website and know about prelims and mains IBPS Clerk Syllabus.
- Online Application form Starting Date –17 September 2019
- Online Application form Last Date – 09 October 2019
- The download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training – November 2019
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training – November to December 2019
- The download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: November 2019
- Preliminary Online Examination – 07, 08, 14 and 15 December 2019
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary: December 2019/ January 2020
- The download of Call letter for Online exam– Main: January 2020
- Online Mains Examination – Main 19 January 2020
- Provisional Allotment – April 2020
The examination will be two tiers i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Online Preliminary and Online Main. Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main Examination.
- Online Examination
- Personal Interview
- Documents Verification
|IBPS Clerk IX Prelims Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||CWE Clerk IX|
|Board of Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection IBPS|
|No of Vacancy||12075|
|Date of Exam||07, 08, 14 and 15 December 2019|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Note: A Candidate’s admission to the Preliminary examination/ shortlisting for Main examination/ admission to the Main examination and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s)/ provisional allotment has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS/ Participating Organisation.
Important: IBPS would be analysing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by IBPS in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, IBPS reserves right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld. No representation in this regard shall be entertained.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Syllabus for Download
The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. Conduct of a re-exam is at the absolute discretion of IBPS. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be summarily rejected from the process.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Written Examination Details
Exam Pattern for IBPS Clerk Prelims 2019
|S.No.||Subject||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separate time)|
|1||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|2||English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|3||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
- In Preliminary Exam There Will Be 100 Questions Consist Of English Language, Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability.
- Time Will Be Allotted For the Exam is 60 Minutes (20 minutes Separate For Each Section).
- Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main examination) There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Syllabus for IBPS Clerk Prelims
IBPS Clerk Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Number Series
- Simplification, Approximation
- Quadratic Equations – Inequalities
- Data Interpretation – Bar Graph, Line Chart, Table form, Caselet, Radar/The Web, Pie Chart
- Data Sufficiency
- HCF and LCM
- Ratio and Proportion
- Mixture and Allegation
- Profit and Loss
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest
- Problem on Ages
- Time and work
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Time and Distance in relation to Speed
- Problems on Boats and Stream
- Problems on Trains
- Permutation and Combinations
IBPS Clerk Mains English Language
- Reading Comprehension – including Synonyms, Antonyms
- Cloze Test
- Error detection in a given sentence
- Sentence Correction
- Sentence Improvement
- Paragraph Based Questions – like Paragraph Fillers, Paragraph Conclusion, Paragraph /Sentences Restatement
- Jumbled Paragraph
IBPS Clerk Mains Syllabus for Computer Knowledge
- Introduction to Computer Organisation
- History and Generation of Computers
- Computer Hardware Basics
- Computer Memory
- Hardware and I/O Devices
- Computer Software
- Number System and Conversions
- Operating System
- Computer Network
- Computer and Network Security
- MS Office Suite and Shortcut keys
Reasoning Syllabus for IBPS Clerk Exam
- Focus on Comprehension Reasoning,
- Venn Diagrams,
- Coding and de-coding,
- Problem Solving Techniques,
- Statement & Conclusion type questions,
- arithmetic reasoning,
- syllogistic reasoning,
- Seating Arrangements,
- Focus on Comprehension Reasoning
- Venn Diagrams
- Coding and de-coding
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Statement & Conclusion type questions
- arithmetic reasoning
- syllogistic reasoning
- Seating Arrangements
IBPS RRB Previous Year Question Papers With Answers Pdf Free Download
- IBPS RRB Question Paper 2015 Pdf | IBPS RRB 2015 Question Paper with Answers – Check Here
- Free Download IBPS RRB Prelims Question Paper 2016 | IBPS RRB Prelims Paper 2016- Check Here
- IBPS RRB Previous Year Question Paper 2015 | IBPS RRB Question Paper 2016 Pdf – Check Here
- IBPS RRB Question Paper 2014 Pdf | IBPS RRB 2014 Question Paper for free of cost – Check Here
- Free PDF of IBPS RRB Previous Year Question Papers 2014 – Check Here
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant Question Paper 2014 – Check Here
- IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelims Question Paper 2016 | IBPS RRB Previous Year Question Paper 2016 – Check Here
- Download IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2016 Question Paper | IBPS RRB 2016 Question Paper Pdf – Check Here
- IBPS RRB Clerk Memory Based Paper 2017 | IBPS RRB Paper with Solutions – Check Here
- The examination will be conducted online in venues across many centres in India. The tentative list of Examination centres for the Preliminary exams and those for Main exams is available in Annexure.
- No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
- IBPS, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- IBPS also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for and a candidate may be allocated a centre of exam outside the State/UT for which vacancies he/she is applying.
- The candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risk and expenses and IBPS will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Any unruly behaviour/misbehaviour in the examination hall may result in cancellation of candidature/ disqualification from this exam and also from future exams conducted by IBPS
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for IBPS Clerk Prelims
In the examination hall, the call letter along with a photocopy of the candidate’s photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Permanent Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university/ Aadhar/ E-Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)