Nausena Bharti Indian Navy MR Syllabus & Exam pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Sailor Matric Recruit Previous year question papers available here. Indian Navy Sailor MR Exam Date & Exam Centre will be released from official. Candidates can download the Indian Navy Sailor Matric Recruit MR Syllabus 2019 – 2020 and start preparing for the written examination. Applied Candidates are you searching for Indian Navy Sailor MR Oct 2020 batch Selection process, Indian Navy Sailor MR Eligibility, Indian Navy Sailor MR Document verification and for more details get following the page. Indian Navy Sailor MR Sample Papers, Indian Navy Sailor MR Model Papers, Indian Navy Sailor MR Old Examination Papers, Indian Navy Sailor MR Previous Papers also provide our page. Indian Navy Sailor MR Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
Indian Navy Sailor MR Syllabus 2020 Matric Recruit ( October 2020 Batch)
Hence, we suggest the test takers of Indian Navy MR Written Examination concentrate on their studies and practice with the help of provided Navy MR Exam Syllabus 2018 available here. In the below sections, we have disclosed the Indian Navy MR Syllabus 2018 Subject Wise for applicants reference. Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Students facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of SSR Exam conducting by Indian Navy.
Note: The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008. Extract of the Navy Order can be accessed from the official Indian Navy recruitment website.
|Indian Navy Sailor MR 2019 Matric Recruit Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Matric Recruit Sailor MR (Sailors for Matric
Recruit (MR) – Oct 2020 batch )
|Board of Organization||Indian Navy|
|No of Vacancy||400 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Feb 2020|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Selection of recruits is based on State wise merit of their performance in Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
- Computer Based Test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms. Details regarding minimum height standards for entry into the Indian Navy as Sailors, including applicable relaxations, can be accessed from the official recruitment website
Note: The merit list will be available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in on 22 Aug 2019. All selected candidates will be called to INS Chilka for Final enrolment medicals. The selection of a candidate will stand cancelled and he will have no claim for enrolment in the Indian Navy in case the candidate fails to report on the date and time mentioned in call letter for final enrolment medical examination at INS Chilka. However, enrolment will be subject to Fitness in Final Enrolment Medical at INS Chilka.
Indian Navy Sailor MR 2019 – 2020 Matric Recruit Written Examination Details
Exam Pattern for Indian Navy Sailor MR 2020 Matric Recruit
- The question paper will be computer-based with a total of 50 questions, each carrying 01 mark.
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type (multiple-choice).
- The question paper will comprise of two sections i.e. Science & Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of class 10th and the syllabus & sample paper for the examination is available on website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Duration of examination will be 30 minutes. (f) The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate. The Navy reserves the right to determine the pass marks in each Section and in aggregate.
Penalty for Wrong Answer: Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the question paper. There are four alternatives for the answer to every question. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Syllabus for Indian Navy Sailor MR 2019 Matric Recruit
- Hindi & English Science
- General Knowledge
Indian Navy MR 2020 Batch Syllabus for Mathematics
- Definite Integrals
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Integrals Binomial Theorem
- Relations and Functions
- Straight Lines
- Exponential/Logarithmic Series
- Limits and Continuity
- Quadratic Equations
- Sequences and Series
- Conic Sections
- Permutations and Combinations
- Complex Numbers
- Sets and Set Theory
- Probability Function
Navy Syllabus for Science
- Physical World and Measurement
- Magnetic Effect
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Alternating Current
- Current Electricity
- Heat Thermodynamics
- Physiology and Human Diseases
- Semi-Conductor Devices
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids,
- Principles of Communication
- Non Metals
- Organic Chemistry
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations
- Laws of Motion
- Atomic Nucleus
- Computer Science
Navy MR/NMR Exam Syllabus 2019 for Sports
- Current Affairs
- Number of Players
Navy MR Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Important National Facts
- Heritage and Arts
- Full forms
- Common Names
- Diseases and Nutrition
Indian Navy Syllabus 2019 for Geography
- Freedom Movement
- Inland Harbours
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
|Get Indian Navy Question Papers 2017||Download|
|Download Indian Navy Previous Papers PDF||Download|
|Indian Navy MR NMR Model Question Papers||Download|
|Free Indian Navy Sample Model Papers||Download|
|Indian Navy Previous Papers Pdf||Download|
|Free Download Indian Navy Previous Question Papers||Download|
|Indian Navy Previous Years Question Papers PDF||Download|
|Get free Indian Navy Old papers PDF||Download|
|Indian Navy General English Samples||Download|
|Get Indian Navy Model Question Papers||Download|
|Download Indian Navy Previous Paper With Key||Download|
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Indian Navy Sailor MR 2019 Matric Recruit
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
All select listed candidates will be required to download Police Verification form and other associated forms along with the Call letter for Final Enrolment Medical Examination at INS Chilka. The candidates will be required to submit the same to INS Chilka after getting their antecedents verified on Police Verification form / Online police verification form from the Superintendent of Police of their respective jurisdiction.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed).