IOCL Apprentice Admit Card 2019 is released now, check IOCL Apprentice Exam Date & Hall Ticket here. IOCL Apprentices Exam centre is announced soon at online. IOCL Apprentice Syllabus and Exam Pattern available here. Dear Applicants can able download IOCL Apprentice Selection process, IOCL Apprentice Eligibility, IOCL Apprentice Document verification and for more details get following the page. Aspirants IOCL Apprentice Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and for more details following the page.
|Examination Date||8th December 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||3rd December 2019 to 8th December 2019|
IOCL Apprentice Admit Card 2019 (Out) Hall Ticket & Exam Date
Candidates who applied for this Competitive Exam should download their E-admit Card or Hall Ticket to enter in prescribed Exam Centre of this written Exam Conducted by IOCL. This article gives you a brief idea on IOCL Apprentice Recruitment Call Letter Date as well as Apprentice Exam Date. Stick to this page until last for IOCL Apprentice Call Letter related information from time to time. No Admit Card or Hall Ticket will reach home of Candidates by post, it can only be download in upcoming dates before exam.
To Download IOCL Apprentice Admit Card 2019 – Check Here (Available Now)
IOCL Apprentice Admit Card & Exam Notice – Check Here (Available Here)
IOCL Eastern Region Apprentice Shortlisted Candidates List for Written Exam – Check Here
IOCL Northern Region Apprentice Shortlisted Candidates List for Written Exam – Check Here
IOCL Southern Region Apprentice Shortlisted Candidates List for Written Exam – Check Here
IOCL South Eastern Region Apprentice Shortlisted Candidates List for Written Exam – Check Here
IOCL Western Region Apprentice Shortlisted Candidates List for Written Exam – Check Here
|IOCL Apprentice 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Apprentice ( Accountant, Trade & Technician)|
|Board of Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited IOCL|
|No of Vacancy||131 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
IOCL Apprentice 2019 Eligibility or Qualification
For Technician Apprentice-Mechanical : 3(Three)Years full time regular diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized University/Institute with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions. For Technician Apprentice-Electrical : 3(Three) Years full time regular diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized University/Institute with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
For Technician Apprentice-Instrumentation: 3(Three) Years full time regular diploma in Instrumentation Engineering from recognized University/Institute with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
Selection process would consist of two stages i.e written test & personal interview. The written test will be of Ninety Minutes duration & would comprise of objective type Multiple choice questions on the relevant discipline, generic aptitude including quantitative aptitude, reasoning abilities and basic English language skills. There shall be no negative marking. The questions will be in bilingual ie., English and Hindi.
Exam Pattern for IOCL Apprentice 2019
- Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for Personal Interview or the final selection, as the same is related to number of positions, relative performance in respective categories.
- Final selection will be based on aggregate of Written Test and Personal Interview marks. Candidates, in the order of merit will be offered the apprenticeship.
- The candidates will have to qualify successfully through each stage of the selection process i.e. Written Test and Personal Interview (Minimum 40%, relaxable by 5% for candidates from SC/ST/PwBD Categories against reserved positions) and Pre-engagement medical fitness for being adjudged suitable for engagement.
- The written test and interview would carry a weightage of 85 % and 15 % respectively.
Note: The exact date of written test/ interview shall be communicated separately. Any corrigendum/addendum etc. or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website www.iocl.com or at (https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/Apprenticeships.aspx only. Candidates are thus advised to periodically visit our above website as all future correspondence and latest information with regards to written test/interview shall be only on our website and/ or the email provided by the candidate during application process.
Syllabus for IOCL Apprentice 2019
Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude
Basic English Language Skills
Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
After filling up the online application, the scanned copy of the latest colour photograph, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of date of birth( Xth Std certificate/marksheet), prescribed educational qualification certificate ,caste certificate(if applicable) and signature to be uploaded without fail. In the absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected. Eligible candidates will be intimated by email/sms for downloading admit card for written test.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for IOCL Apprentice 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download IOCL Apprentice 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website.
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for IOCL