Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force ITBP GDMO Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for Specialist Doctor Interview Call letter available here. ITBP GDMO Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. ITBP GDMO & Specialist Doctor Interview Call Letter mentioned below the page. Dear Candidates we are provide ITBP GDMO & Specialist Doctor Doctor Selection process, ITBP GDMO & Specialist Doctor Eligibility, ITBP GDMO & Specialist Doctor Document verification and etc. Candidates are you searching for ITBP GDMO & Specialist Doctor Written Examination or Interview Date and Venue details get following the page. Applicants we are provide ITBP GDMO & Specialist Doctor Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
ITBP GDMO & Specialist Doctor 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
ITBP is going to organize exam for GDMO & Specialist Doctor Post. Candidates are waiting for their respective Admit Cards. Admit Card for the Post of GDMO & Specialist Doctor will be Available on the ITBP Official website http://itbpolice.nic.in. We will update this page with direct ITBP Admit Card Download Link when it will be issued officially. You need to enter the Registration Number and Password to download the Indo Tibetan Border Police Admit Card. The Date of PET will also announce soon on the Official website of ITBP.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|ITBP GDMO & Specialist Doctor 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||GDMO & Specialist Doctor|
|Board of Organization||Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force ITBP|
|No of Vacancy||241 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
itbpolice.nic.in @ ITBP GDMO & Specialist Doctor 2018 Eligibility
Specialist Doctor – A recognized Medical qualification including in the first or second schedule or Part I of the Third schedule to The Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and Post Graduate Degree or Diploma.
GDMO – A recognized Medical qualification including in the first or second schedule or Part I of the Third schedule to The Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
ITBP GDMO & Specialist Doctor 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for ITBP GDMO & Specialist Doctor 2018
Exam Pattern for ITBP GDMO & Specialist Doctor 2018
- Qualifying marks shall be 35% for General Candidates & Ex-Servicemen and 33% for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes /Other Backward Class in the written examination.
- Candidates to the tune of 20 times category wise vacancies will be called to appear in Skill Test of Direct Recruitment on merit basis.
- The written test for 50 marks containing 50 questions will consist of only OMR based objective type multiple choice questions to be answered using a Blue or Black Ball pen only.
- OMR Sheet will be signed both by the candidate and invigilator.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES IN THE EXAMINATION HALL
Candidates are prohibited from bringing into the examination hall any kind of written or printed matter or books etc., or from noting down the answer of any question on the question papers, hall tickets etc. They should not bring cell phones, pagers, calculators or any other electronic gadgets into the Examination Hall. Even if the students are found possessing any such material in person will also be punished according to the rules of the University.
candidate or if he receives or attempts to receive help from any source, including consulting books, notes or papers or any other matter outside the exam hall or has given help or attempted to give help, he / she shall be disqualified from appearing in any university exam for two years.
If a candidate writes even a question or· anything concerned either on blotting paper, or any other piece of paper including question paper or hall tickets, or attempts to pass on question paper or part thereof he / she shall be disqualified for that examination.
Related Examination Details
- ITBP Constable, Head Constable, Sub Inspector Answer Key 2018 PDF Download
- ITBP Head Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | itbpolice.nic.in Constable Previous Papers
- ITBP Constable Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | itbpolice.nic.in SI & HC PET Call Letter
- ITBP Head Constable Previous Old Question Papers | Constable & SI Model Papers
DENTITY VERIFICATION for ITBP GDMO & Specialist Doctor 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
Candidates are required to come for registration and original certificate verification with duly filled in application in prescribed format, available in the official website: www.nrhmorissa.gov.in and bring all certificates / testimonials, in original and a set of self attested photocopies of the same, in support of age, qualification and experience, for verification. Candidates are also required to bring two recent passport size colour photographs and self photo ID proof (Voter ID card / PAN card / Driving License / Aadhar card / Passport). Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
ITBP GDMO & Specialist Doctor 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
ITBP GDMO & Specialist Doctor 2018 Notification – Check Here
ITBP GDMO & Specialist Doctor 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download ITBP GDMO & Specialist Doctor 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website itbpolice.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for ITBP
Download ITBP GDMO & Specialist Doctor 2018 Interview Call Letter