Jharkhand High Court Stenographer Syllabus 2018 Download for PDF in Exam Pattern mentioned below the page. Jharkhand High Court Steno Syllabus for PDF, Jharkhand High Court Steno 2018 Exam Date & centre provide our page. Dear Applicants are you searching for Jharkhand High Court Steno Typing Test / Skill Test details Mentioned here. Jharkhand High Court Steno Previous Question papers, Jharkhand High Court Steno Old Examination papers, Jharkhand High Court Steno Sample Papers, Jharkhand High Court Steno Model papers, Jharkhand High Court Steno Answer key & result, Jharkhand High Court Steno selection List, Jharkhand High Court Steno Document verification and for more details check at under the page.
Jharkhand High Court Steno 2018 Syllabus for PDF Download
Jharkhand HC Stenographer Syllabus 2018 is available here. If you have successfully appeared for the Jharkhand HC Stenographer Written Examination 2018 then you can start your preparation with the help of JHC Exam Syllabus 2018 along with Jharkhand HC Stenographer, Stenographer Exam Pattern 2018.
Those who have given the details filled form will attend with hope of performing well in the exam. To get that hope, you have to prepare the Jharkhand High Court Steno Syllabus 2018 with a good practice. A good practice as well as revision of syllabus is needed compulsory. You can also get the Jharkhand HC Steno Syllabus, JHC Stenographer Previous Papers, Jharkhand High Court Exam Preparation Tips, Study Materials from here.
Download JHC PA Personality Test / Viva Voce Call Letter Admit Card 2018:- Available from 30.10.2018 (10:00Am) Approx
Date of Personality Test/ Viva-voce – 03.11.2018
Venue of Personality Test/ Viva-voce – White Hall, High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi
Jharkhand High Court Stenographer 2018 Selection Process
- Method of Selection
- Written Examination
- Typing Test / Skill Test
- Personal Interview Or
- Viva Voice Test
- Document verification
|Jharkhand High Court Stenographer 2018 Recruitment Summary|
|Name of Exam||Stenographer|
|Board of Organization||Jharkhand High Court|
|No of Vacancy||149 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Updates Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Jharkhand High Court Stenographer 2018 Qualification Details
The Stenography and Typing Test of the candidates would be taken first. Only those candidates who will qualify for the Stenography and Typing Test would be allowed to appear in the Personality Test/Viva voce test.
Jharkhand High Court Stenographer 2018 Typing Speed Details
Typing Test: Candidates must be Graduate from a recognized University on/before the last date of submission of online application, having proficiency in English shorthand and in typing. The speed of shorthand would be 100 WPM (words per minute) and typing would be 40 WPM (words per minute) in English on computer with maximum permissible mistakes up to 10%.
Note: Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Stenography and Typing Test and the Personality Test/Viva voce test.
Jharkhand High Court Steno 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Jharkhand High Court Stenographer 2018
Computer Proficiency Test
High Court of Jharkhand Steno Exam Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Geography of India.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Scientific Research.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- General Politics.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
- Countries & Capitals.
Jharkhand HC Stenographer Syllabus – General English
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Error Correction.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases
- Grammar etc.
Jharkhand High Court Stenographer Gr III Syllabus for Current Affairs
- Indian Financial System.
- Books & Authors.
- Current Ministers & Governors.
- Science & Technology.
- Government Schemes.
- Capitals & Currencies.
- Summits & Conferences
- Abbreviations and Economic Terminologies etc.
JHC High Court Steno Exam Syllabus for Computer Fundamentals
- MS Word.
- MS PowerPoint.
- Microsoft One Note.
- MS Excel.
- Microsoft Access also.
- MS Project
- Microsoft Outlook.
- MS Visio.
- Microsoft Publisher.
- Software & Hardware Components.
Jharkhand HC Stenographer Exam Syllabus for Numerical & Mental Ability
- Boats and Streams.
- Data Interpretation.
- Profit and Loss.
- Number Systems.
- Time, Work, Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Simple Interest.
- Problems on Ages.
- Compound Interest.
- H.C.F. and L.C.M. Discounts.
- Fundamental Arithmetical operations etc.
Exam Pattern for Jharkhand High Court Steno 2018
Phase I (Objective)
|General Knowledge||3 Hours||200|
|English Language||3 Hours||200|
|Phase II (Typing)||Paper 2||Hindi Language||3 Hours||200|
|Paper 3||Practical||3 Hours||100|
- The Written examination will be conducted only in English.
- There will be 200 questions. Each correct answer will be awarded one mark.
- No negative marks will be awarded for wrong answers.
- Though the duration of the examination is 3 (three) hours, candidates may be required to be present at the venue at least one hour before the start time to complete various pre-examination formalities.
Jharkhand High Court Stenographer 2018 Syllabus & Typing Test
Candidate is advised to go through the requirements of eligibility, age etc. and satisfy himself/ herself that he/ she is eligible before applying. Copies of supporting documents, along with their originals, will be sought from those candidates who qualify for Personality Test/ Viva voce.
At the time of scrutiny, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and no further claim will be entertained in this regard. The High Court’s decision in this regard shall be final and binding.
Note: The candidate must write his/ her name, date of birth, father’s name strictly as given in the Matriculation/ 10th Certificate, otherwise, his/ her candidature will summarily be rejected/ cancelled at the time of scrutiny of application forms/ document verification at the time of Personality Test/ Viva voce or at any stage/ level it comes into the notice of the High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi.
Jharkhand High Court Stenographer 2018 Document verification Details
The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as passport/ Addhar/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter’s Id Card/ Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/ Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof. The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if identity of candidates is in doubt the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
- Matric Certificate for age proof.
- Marks sheet and Degree Certificate of the requisite eligibility qualification.
- Caste and Creamy Layer Certificate issued by competent authority, if reservation benefit is claimed,
- If PHP (Divyang) Candidates, certificate from competent authority,
- If land loser/ land displaced person, certificate issued from District Magistrate/ Dy. Commissioner.
- If claims reservation against relatives of Freedom Fighter as per Govt. of Bihar Resolution, the Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed Performa of Govt. of Bihar
- Permanent Domicile of Bihar Certificate, if claim for reservation.
- Candidate already employed in Govt./ Semi Govt. organization/ Public sector will have to submit NOC from his employer when shortlisted for Verification/Joining.
- An Identity proof such as Passport/ Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter Card etc.
- Apply online for the Post of Personal Assistants for High Court of Jharkhand,Ranchi & English Stenographers for Civil Courts & Family Courts of the State of Jharkhand
- Adv. No. 01/Accts./2018 and format of online application for the Post of Personal Assistant of the High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi
- Adv. No. 01/Admn.Misc./2018 and format of online application for the Post of English Stenographers for Civil Courts and Family Courts of the State of Jharkhand
- Online applications are invited for Personal Assistants for High Court of Jharkhand & English Stenographers for Civil Courts & Family Courts of the State of Jharkhand
Jharkhand High Court Stenographer 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
Jharkhand High Court Stenographer 2018 Notification – Check Here
Jharkhand High Court Stenographer 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Jharkhand High Court Stenographer 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website https://jharkhandhighcourt.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Jharkhand HC
Download Jharkhand High Court Stenographer 2018 Previous Question Papers