Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board JKSSB Junior Assistant Syllabus & Exam pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Stenographer Previous year question papers available here. JKSSB Junior Assistant & Stenographer Exam date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for JKSSB Junior Assistant & Stenographer syllabus and Exam Pattern also get here. JKSSB Junior Assistant & Stenographer Selection process, JKSSB Junior Assistant & Stenographer Eligibility, JKSSB Junior Assistant & Stenographer Documnet verification and etc. JKSSB Junior Assistant & Stenographer Sample Papers, JKSSB Junior Assistant & Stenographer Model papers, old examination papers and etc. JKSSB Junior Assistant & Stenographer Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
JKSSB Junior Assistant & Stenographer 2019 Syllabus for PDF
JKSSB Junior Assistant Syllabus & Previous Year Papers: – Good news for those candidates who have participated in the registration form of the JKSSB Junior Assistant Online Application Form. Now those candidates are seeking to the JKSSB Exam Syllabus And JKSSB Junior Assistant Exam Pattern.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Students facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern of Junior Assistant Exam conducting by.
JKSSB Junior Assistant & Stenographer 2019 Eligibility
Graduate from any recognized University with knowledge type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute.
Graduate from any recognized University having minimum speed of 65 and 35 words per minute in shorthand and type writing respectively.
|JKSSB Junior Assistant & Stenographer 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior Assistant & Stenographer|
|Board of Organization||Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board JKSSB|
|No of Vacancy||221 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability. Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
JKSSB Junior Assistant & Stenographer 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for JKSSB Junior Assistant & Stenographer 2019
Questions may ask from the following Topics : Questions will be asked from analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, problem solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning.
General Knowledge : This part of question paper is to assess the candidates’ ability regarding general knowledge about his/her surroundings and about its use in society. In this test such a question which will be kept to check current events and everyday science and the facts of experience which may include historical and geographical facts. (Specially Related to India) and judged them to the knowledge of the scientific aspects, which can be expected of any educated person.
Exam Pattern JKSSB Junior Assistant & Stenographer 2019
taking Typing Tests in Different Slots for one Shift.
In one slot, they are taking about 50 Candidates. Then after completion of Typing Test of those 50 Candidates, they will permit other candidate. In this process, they take generally 1 Hour for 1 Slot. So Candidates have to wait for their turn in each shift.
First they are doing Document Verification of candidates. Then according to availability of Computers, they Permit Candidates for typing Test.
Typing Test Duration is of 5 Minutes for both Hindi & English.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for JKSSB Junior Assistant & Stenographer 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
JKSSB Junior Assistant & Stenographer Recruitment – Check Here
JKSSB Junior Assistant & Stenographer Notification – Check Here
JKSSB Junior Assistant & Stenographer Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download JKSSB Junior Assistant & Stenographer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://jkssb.nic.in/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for jkssb.nic.in
Download JKSSB Junior Assistant & Stenographer Previous Year question Papers