Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College NSCBMC Jabalpur Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Staff Nurse, Assistant Grade 2 & 3, Technician Previous Year Question Papers available here. NSCBMC Staff Nurse & Assistant Grade 2 & 3, Technician Selection process, NSCBMC Staff Nurse & Assistant Grade 2 & 3, Technician Eligibility and Document verification and also provide below the page. NSCBMC Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. NSCBMC Staff Nurse & Technician Sample Papers, NSCBMC Staff Nurse & Technician Model Papers, NSCBMC Staff Nurse & Technician Old Examination Papers and etc. NSCBMC Staff Nurse & Technician Syllabus for PDF also mentioned under the page. Candidates can able download NSCBMC Staff Nurse & Technician Answer Key, result, Cut off, Merit List below.
NSCBMC Staff Nurse & Technician 2019 Assistant Grade 2 & 3 Syllabus for PDF
On the other hand the authorities are also on process to conduct a written test soon for all the applicants. So, one should prepare well for the examination by following the www.nscbmc.ac.in NSCBMC Jabalpur Staff Nurse Syllabus 2018.
Then a lot of opportunity is there for the candidates whoever applied for the staff Nurse post in the NSCB Medical College Jabalpur Staff Nurse, Assistant Grade 2 & 3, Technician Recruitment registration process. Competitors have to keep in mind that application submission mode is offline not the online. Check out the topic wise NSCB Medical College Staff Nurse, Assistant Grade 2 & 3, Technician Syllabus from here below. Otherwise, click on below link for NSCBMC Jabalpur Staff Nurse, Assistant Grade 2 & 3, Technician Old Exam Syllabus PDF.
Look at the official NSCB Medical College Recruitment notification for the post wise educational qualifications.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
|NSCBMC Staff Nurse & Technician 2019 Assistant Grade 2 & 3 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Staff Nurse, Assistant Grade 2 & 3, Technician|
|Board of Organization||Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College NSCBMC Jabalpur|
|No of Vacancy||230 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
NSCBMC Staff Nurse & Technician 2019 Assistant Grade 2 & 3 Selection Process
The final selection for the post of NSCBMC Jabalpur Staff Nurse 2019 will be made on the basis of merit position in Written Examination (Computer Based).
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Driving Test
- Document verification
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
NSCBMC Staff Nurse & Technician 2019 Assistant Grade 2 & 3 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for NSCBMC Staff Nurse & Technician 2019 Assistant Grade 2 & 3
General Awareness, reasoning,
Maths, Science, English, Hindi
History, Current Affairs,
Literature, Geography, Civics,
Environment, Culture etc.
NSCBMC Staff Nurse & Technician Syllabus 2018
- Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy.
- Human Anatomy & Physiology.
- First Aid.
- Clinical Pathology.
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence.
- Paediatric Nursing.
- Drug Store Management.
- Midwifery & Gynaecological Nursing also.
- Health Education & Community Pharmacy also.
- Community Health Nursing.
- Anatomy & Physiology also.
- Environmental Hygiene.
- Psychiatric Nursing.
- Mental Health.
- Fundamentals of Nursing.
- Medical-Surgical Nursing.
- Health Education & Communication Skills.
- Nursing Management.
- Computers in Nursing.
- Personal Hygiene.
Syllabus of NSCBMC Staff Nurse & Technician – General Knowledge
- Environmental Issues.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Indian History.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Famous Places in India.
- Indian Economy.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Indian Politics.
- Indian Parliament.
- General Science.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Current Affairs.
NSCBMC Staff Nurse & Technician Written Exam Syllabus 2018 – English
- Sentence Improvement.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Joining Sentences.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Completion.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Spotting Errors.
- Para Completion.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Passage Completion.
Exam Pattern for NSCBMC Staff Nurse & Technician 2019 Assistant Grade 2 & 3
- The Questions for General English shall be only in English Language.
- The Question paper carrying total 300 marks.
- The Exam Will be Based on the Subjects General Knowledge, General Hindi, Numerical & Mental Ability, Mental Aptitude, Intellectual gain and Logical Ability.
- The Written Exam Will have Negative marking. The Actual Penalty will be Informed Later.
- Level Of exam paper will be as per minimum educational standard.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for NSCBMC Staff Nurse & Technician 2019 Assistant Grade 2 & 3
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
NSCBMC Staff Nurse & Technician 2019 Assistant Grade 2 & 3 Recruitment – Check Here
NSCBMC Staff Nurse & Technician 2019 Assistant Grade 2 & 3 Notification – Check Here
NSCBMC Staff Nurse & Technician 2019 Assistant Grade 2 & 3 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download NSCBMC Staff Nurse & Technician 2019 Assistant Grade 2 & 3 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://www.nscbmc.ac.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NSCBMC
Download NSCBMC Staff Nurse & Technician 2019 Assistant Grade 2 & 3 Previous Year Papers