Jharkhand Public Service Commission JPSC Civil Judge Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for Junior Division Interview Call Letter available here. JPSC Civil Judge Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. JPSC Civil Judge (Junior Division) Selection Process, JPSC Civil Judge (Junior Division) Eligibility, JPSC Civil Judge (Junior Division) Document verification and for more details here. JPSC Civil Judge Syllabus and Test Pattern also mentioned below the page. Jharkhand PSC Civil Judge Answer key, Jharkhand PSC Civil Judge Result, Jharkhand PSC Civil Judge Cut off and Merit List and for more details updates below the page.
Jharkhand PSC Civil Judge 2018 Junior Division Admit Card / Hall Ticket
However, it is very important to confirm the data printed on www.jpsc.gov.in Civil Judge Admit Card 2018 is correct before going to the examination centre. provide the valid login details and grab JPSC Civil Judge Hall Ticket 2018. if anyone has any queries about Jharkhand PSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2018 keep referring to this page. for all JPSC Civil Judge Admit Card latest news stick onto this page. Furthermore, you can get to know additional information about JPSC CJ Prelims Call Letter 2018 like selection criteria, exam pattern, documents to carry and download procedure etc.
About Examination Board
The State of JHARKHAND came into existence on 15th November, 2000 by carving out 18 districts of Bihar. The JHARKHAND Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Article 315 of the Constitution of India by the Governor of JHARKHAND. Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) was established with the aim of making a commission fully responsible for making the recruitment for the government posts in the state.
The main objective of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is to conduct written competitive examination and also the interviews for the selections of the candidates for any government posts in the state.
|Jharkhand PSC Civil Judge 2018 Junior Division Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Civil Judge for Junior Division|
|Board of Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission JPSC|
|No of Vacancy||107 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.jpsc.gov.in @ Jharkhand PSC Civil Judge 2018 Junior Division Eligibility
People applying for Jharkhand PSC Recruitment 2018 for Civil Judge Vacancy should possess a Bachelor of law from a University established by law. For more details, refer JPSC Civil Judge Notification 2018 details.
The selection for the post of Jharkhand PSC Civil Judge 2018 will be made on the basis of Written Examination List followed by interview of eligible and successful candidates.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Jharkhand PSC Civil Judge 2018 Junior Division Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Jharkhand PSC Civil Judge 2018 Junior Division
General Knowledge- Current Events
Exam Pattern for Jharkhand PSC Civil Judge 2018 Junior Division
Jharkhand PSC Civil Judge Prelims Pattern 2018
|S. No||Name of Test||Total No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Written Test||100||100||2 Hours|
- Type of Questions in Jharkhand PSC Civil Judge Preliminary Examination – Objective TypeQuestions.
- Total No. of Questions in the test – 100.
- Each question carries one mark.
- Total Marks allotted are 100.
- Duration of the Test – 2 hours.
Jharkhand PSC Civil Judge Mains Pattern 2018
|S.No||Name of Exam||Paper||Max. Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Written Test||Paper I||100||3 Hours|
|Paper II||100||3 Hours|
|Paper III||100||3 Hours|
|Paper IV||100||3 Hours|
- The candidates will have option to give their answer in English (except for test of English Language).
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be 100 Questions/ Marks.
- The question paper will consist of 100 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, questions on English Language and questions on Professional Knowledge.
- The time duration will be 2 hours.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Related Examination Details
- JPSC Assistant Public Health Officer Previous Old Question Papers | Jharkhand APHO Model Papers
- JPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | jpsc.gov.in AE Previous Papers
- JPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | jpsc.gov.in AE Exam Date & Call Letter
- JPSC Assistant Engineer Previous Old Question Papers | Jharkhand AE Model Papers
- JPSC Asst Health Officer Syllabus 2018 download @ www.jpsc.gov.in APHO Exam Pattern
- JPSC Asst Health Officer Admit Card 2018 Download @ www.jpsc.gov.in Hall Ticket
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Jharkhand PSC Civil Judge 2018 Junior Division
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Jharkhand PSC Civil Judge 2018 Junior Division Recruitment – Check Here
Jharkhand PSC Civil Judge 2018 Junior Division Notification – Check Here
Jharkhand PSC Civil Judge 2018 Junior Division Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Jharkhand PSC Civil Judge 2018 Junior Division Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website http://www.jpsc.gov.in/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for JPSC
Download Jharkhand PSC Civil Judge 2018 Junior Division Interview Call Letter