Union Public Service Commission UPSC Indian Forest Service IFS Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download IFS Call letter for Preliminary Examination. UPSC forest Service Exam Prelims Exam Date & Exam centre mentioned Below the page. Dear Candidates, UPSC Indian Forest Service Prelims Exam Conducted on 2rd June 2019 Civil Service Examination. Indian Forest Service Exam e-Admit Card Download now, and UPSC Civil Service exam for Forest Service Examination Preliminary Exam date & Exam centre mentioned here. UPSC Indian Forest Service Eligibility, UPSC Indian Forest Service Qualification, UPSC Indian Forest Service Selection Process, UPSC Indian Forest Service Document verification, UPSC Indian Forest Service Admit Card Download 2019 , UPSC Indian Forest Service Interview Call Letter, UPSC Indian Forest Service IFS Examination Details also provide our page.
UPSC Indian Forest Service IFS 2019 Recruitment Notification Details
Candidates Applying for Indian Forest Service Examination Should Note That They Are Required to Appear In The Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination And Qualify The Same For Going To The Second Stage Of Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination (Written And Interview). Candidates Desirous of Appling For Indian Forest Service Examination as Well As For Civil Services Examination Can Apply Through A Common Online Application Form Subject to Meeting The Requisite Eligibility Criteria By Them.
Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they ful fill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of Admission Certificate to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Personality Test.
UPSC Indian Forest Service 2019 IFS Examination
PENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS: Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers. For both writing and marking answers in the OMR sheet [Answer Sheet], candidates must use black ball pen only. Pens with any other colours are prohibited. Do not use Pencil or Ink pen. Candidates are further advised to read carefully the “Special Instructions” contained in Appendix-III of the Notice.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Examination 2019 Recruitment Summary
Name of Exam – Union Public Service Commission UPSC
Board of Organization – Indian Forest Service Examination
No of Vacancy – Refer Official
Category – Admit card / Hall Ticket
Official Website – www.upsc.gov.in
Date of Exam – 02 June 2019
UPSC Indian Forest Service 2019 IFS Qualification Details
The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
In exceptional cases the Union Public Service Commission may treat a candidate who has not any of the foregoing qualifications as a qualified candidate provided that he/she has passed examination conducted by the other Institutions, the standard of which in the opinion of the Commission justifies his/her admission to the examination.
UPSC Indian Forest Service IFS Examination 2019 Selection Method
The Indian Forest Service Examination will consist of two successive stages (vide Appendix I Section-I below).
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective type) for the selection of candidates for the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination; and
- Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the Indian Forest Service.
Applications are now invited for the Preliminary Examination only. Candidates who will be declared by the Commission to have qualified for admission to the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination will have to apply again, in the Online Detailed Application Form which would be made available on the Website of the Commission after declaration of Results of Preliminary Examination. The Main Examination is likely to be held in December, 2019 .
As per the decision taken by the Government for increasing the access of unemployed to job opportunities, the Commission will publically disclose the scores of the candidates (obtained in the Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test) through the public portals. The disclosure will be made in respect of only those candidates who will appear in the Interview/Personality Test for the Indian Forest Service Examination and are not finally recommended for appointment.
UPSC Indian Forest Service IFS Exam 2019: The information shared through this disclosure scheme about the non-recommended candidates may be used by other public and private recruitment agencies to appoint suitable candidates from the information made available in the public portal. Candidates will be required to give their options at the time of Interview/Personality Test, while acknowledging the e-summon letter mailed to them for interview. A candidate may opt out of the scheme also and in that case his/her details will not be published by the Commission.
UPSC Indian Forest Service IFS Exam 2019 Examination Details
Syllabus for UPSC Indian Forest Service IFS Exam 2019 IFS
Part A-Preliminary Examination
Paper I – (200 marks) Duration: Two hours
- Current events of national and international importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography- Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance- Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues,
- Economic and Social Development- Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change – that do not require subject
- General Science.
Paper II-(200 marks) Duration: Two hours
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency etc. – Class X level)
Exam Pattern for UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2019 IFS
The Examination shall comprise of two compulsory Papers of 200 marks each.
Both the question papers will be of the objective type (multiple choice questions).
The General Studies Paper-II of the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%.
The question papers will be set both in Hindi and English.
Details of the syllabi are indicated in Part A of Section III.
Candidates must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write the answers for them. However, Low Vision candidates (minimum 40% impairment) will be allowed to write the examination with the help of a scribe. Low Vision candidates will also be allowed an extra time of forty minutes for each paper @ twenty minute per hour. Each paper will be of two hours duration.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam 2019 IFS Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The candidate will be interviewed by a Board of competent and unbiased observers who will have before them a record of his/her career. The object of the Interview is to assess the personal suitability of the candidate for the Service. The candidate will be expected to have taken an intelligent interest not only in his/her subjects of academic study but also in events which are happening around him/her both within and outside his/her own state or country, as well as in modem currents of thoughts and in new discoveries which should rouse the curiosity of well-educated youth.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam IFS 2019 Preliminary Exam Centre
|GAUTAM BUDDH NAGAR||NAGPUR||WARANGAL|
The centres and the date of holding the examination as mentioned above are liable to be changed at the discretion of the Commission. Applicants should note that there will be a ceiling on the number of candidates allotted to each of the Centres, except Chennai, Dispur, Kolkata and Nagpur. Allotment of Centres will be on the “first-apply-first allot” basis, and once the capacity of a particular Centre is attained, the same will be frozen. Applicants, who cannot get a Centre of their choice due to ceiling, will be required to choose a Centre from the remaining ones. Applicants are, thus, advised that they may apply early so that they could get a Centre of their choice.
UPSC IFS E-Admit Card 2019: In the event of a candidate downloading more than one e-Admit Card from the website of the Commission, he/she should use only one of these e-Admit Cards for appearing in the examination and report about the other(s) to the Commission Office.
Candidates must ensure that their E-mail IDs given in their online Applications are valid and active as the Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of the examination process.
ALL COMMUNICATIONS TO THE COMMISSION SHOULD INVARIABLY CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING PARTICULARS.
- Name And Year Of The Examination
- Registration I.D. (Rid)
- Roll Number (If Received)
- Name Of Candidate (In Full And In Block Letters)
- Complete Postal Address As Given In The Application.
- Valid And Active E-Mail I.D.
N.B.I: Communication Not Containing The Above Particulars May Not Be Attended To.
N.B.II: If A Letter/Communication Is Received From A Candidate After An Examination Has Been Held And It Does Not Give His/Her Full Name And Roll Number, It Will Be Ignored And No Action Will Be Taken Thereon.
N.B.III: Candidates Are Strongly Advised To Keep A Printout Or Soft Copy Of Their Online Application For Future References.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
UPSC Civil Services Exam Date & Exam Centre 2019 | www.upsc.gov.in CSE Preliminary & Main Exam Schedule
UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam IFS 2019 Verification Details
The mere fact that a certificate of admission to the Examination has been issued to a candidate, will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission or that entries made by the candidate in his/her application for the Preliminary examination have been accepted by the Commission as true and correct. Candidates may note that the Commission takes up the verification of eligibility conditions of a candidate, with reference to original documents, only after the candidate has qualified for Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination. Unless candidature is formally confirmed by the Commission, it continues to be provisional.
- UID Card /Aadhar Card.
- Voter ID
- College ID
- PAN Card.
- Driving License.
UPSC Other Important Link Available Here
- UPSC IFS Preliminary Result 2019 , Cutoff, Merit List – Indian Forest Service Examination
- UPSC CSE (IAS / IPS / IFS) Syllabus 2019 – www.upsc.gov.in Civil Service (Preliminary) Exam Pattern & Previous Papers
- Indian Forest Service Pre Exam Answer Key 2019 | UPSC IFS Preliminary Answer Sheet Download
- UPSC Civil Service (Preliminary) Admit Card 2019 – www.upsc.gov.in IAS / IFS / IPS Exam Date & Hall Ticket
- UPSC Civil Services Prelims Result 2019 | IAS Pre Cutoff Marks | CSE Preliminary Results
- UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Answer Key 2019 | IAS Answer Key Date | Official Key
- UPSC IAS / Civil Services Exam Previous Old Question Papers Download – 2017 | 2016
- UPSC Civil Services/ IAS Examination 2017 Preparation Tips | Best Reference Books
UPSC Indian Forest Service IFS Exam 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
UPSC Indian Forest Service IFS Exam 2019 Official Notification – Check Here
UPSC Indian Forest Service IFS Exam 2019 Prelims Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Procedure to Download UPSC Indian Forest Service IFS Exam 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit Official Website www.upsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page.
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UPSC
Download UPSC Indian Forest Service IFS Exam 2019 Exam Date & Centre