Public Works Department PWD Karnataka Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for Assistant Engineer AE, Junior Engineer JE Previous Year Question Papers available here. Karnataka PWD AE & JE Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Applicants we are provide Karnataka PWD AE & JE Syllabus for PDF get following the page. Karnataka PWD AE & JE Selection List, Karnataka PWD AE & JE Notification and Karnataka PWD AE & JE Document verification for more details get following the page. Karnataka PWD Assistant Engineer AE, Junior Engineer JE Sample Papers, Karnataka PWD Assistant Engineer AE, Junior Engineer JE Model papers, Old Examination Papers and Karnataka PWD AE & JE Previous Papers and etc. Karnataka PWD AE & JE Answer Key, Result, Cut off, merit List and etc.
Karnataka PWD AE & JE 2019 Assistant / Junior Engineer Syllabus for PDF Download
Those Candidates who will not use this Karnataka PWD Assistant Engineer AE, Junior Engineer JE Syllabus 2019 Pdf, then the Candidates will not able to score the maximum marks in the Examination. And they are not allowed to attend the further rounds without this Qualifying Marks in the Exam. So get the use of this Karnataka PWD Assistant Engineer AE, Junior Engineer JE Syllabus 2019 only.
The Kar PSC is a central organization for the recruitment and management of Kar State Government. Visit the PWD Official Website kpsc.kar.nic.in for more info regarding the KPSC 2019 notifications, Karnataka PWD Assistant Engineer AE, Junior Engineer JE Previous Papers, Karnataka PWD AE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019.
|Karnataka PWD AE & JE 2019 Assistant / Junior Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer|
|Board of Organization||Public Works Department PWD Karnataka|
|No of Vacancy||1500 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Selection Process for Karnataka PWD AE & JE 2019 Assistant / Junior Engineer
Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates for certificate verification will be announced in the Commissions website. After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for final selection through counselling method
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Karnataka PWD AE & JE 2019 Assistant / Junior Engineer Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Karnataka PWD AE & JE 2019 Assistant / Junior Engineer
Karnataka PWD Syllabus Topics- Civil Engineering:
- Transportation Engineering
- Building Materials
- The design of Steel Structures
- Solid Mechanics
- Construction Practices, Planning & Management
- The design of Concrete & Masonry Structures
- Open Channel Flow
- Fluid Mechanics
- Hydraulic Machines & Hydro Power
- Pipe Flow
- Water Resource Engineering
- Solid Waste Management
- Environmental Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanics of Materials
- Theory of Machines
- Machine Design
- Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences
- Materials, Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering
- Engineering Materials
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Applied Mechanics and Design
- Indian Polity
- Indian Constitution
- Cultural Heritage & Tourism
- Geography – India, Karnataka
- Current events – International, National, and Local
- Science and Technology Updates
- History – India & Karnataka
- Personalities in News
- Indian Economy
Syllabus for English:
- Parts of Speech
- Verb, Adverb
- Cloze test
- Direct/Indirect Speech
- Active & Passive voice
- Antonyms & Synonyms etc
Arithmetic and Reasoning:
- Relationship concepts
- Spatial Orientation
- Spatial Visualization
- Visual Memory
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Similarities and Differences
- Figures Classification
- Non-verbal series
- Coding and Decoding
Exam Pattern for Karnataka PWD AE & JE 2019 Assistant / Junior Engineer
- The written examination will be either on OMR Sheet based or online computer based (CBT).
- The candidates shall be bound by all the instructions issued from time to time.
- The Questions of this exam will be of objective type.
- Questions of English language section will be of the descriptive type.
- Each section consists of 40 marks.
- The total marks allotted for the exam is 200 marks.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Karnataka PWD AE & JE 2019 Assistant / Junior Engineer
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For More Details
Karnataka PWD AE & JE 2019 Assistant / Junior Engineer Recruitment – Check Here
Karnataka PWD AE & JE 2019 Assistant / Junior Engineer Notification – Check Here
Karnataka PWD AE & JE 2019 Assistant / Junior Engineer Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Karnataka PWD AE & JE 2019 Assistant / Junior Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.kpwd.co.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for PWD Karnataka
Download Karnataka PWD AE & JE 2019 Assistant / Junior Engineer Previous Year Question Papers