Karnataka State Police KSP Jailor & Warder Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous year question Papers available here. KSP Jailor & Warder Exam Date and Exam centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for KSP Jailor & Warder KSP Jailor & Warder Physical Test and Medical Test also get following the page. KSP Jailor & Warder Syllabus for PDF available here. KSP Jailor & Warder Sample Papers, KSP Jailor & Warder Model Papers, KSP Jailor & Warder Old Examination Papers and etc. KSP Jailor & Warder Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
KSP Jailor & Warder 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Interested candidates can check KSP Warder Syllabus 2019 to crack the exam. Download Karnataka Police Jailor Syllabus 2019 and start your preparation as soon as possible. Nowadays there is high competition for Police Jobs. Hence, you should also practice KSP Previous Papers to crack the exam. Go through the below sections to know subject wise KSP Jailor Syllabus 2019.
Interested candidates can also get a direct link to get Karnataka State Police Exam Syllabus Pdf. Refer subjectwise KSP Exam Syllabus 2019 and start preparing for the exam. Contenders can estimate the importance of subjects with KSP Syllabus 2019. Therefore check KSP Jailor Test Pattern, Syllabus and prepare.
|KSP Jailor & Warder 2019 Karnataka State Police Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Jailor & Warder|
|Board of Organization||Karnataka State Police KSP|
|No of Vacancy||662 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Eligibility or Qualification
For KSP Warder Recruitment: Contenders must have possessed SSLC / 10th Standard or Equivalent from recognized Board for KSP Notification.
For KSP Jailor Recruitment: Applicants should possess Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Qualification. Preference will be given to candidates possessing a Bachelor Degree in Sociology or Psychology or Criminology or Correctional Administration or Equivalent.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
KSP Jailor & Warder 2019 Karnataka State Police Written Examination Details
Syllabus for KSP Jailor & Warder 2019 Karnataka State Police
KSP Jailor, Warder Syllabus 2019 – Reasoning
- Series Completion
- Alpha- Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Situation Reaction Test
- Direction Sense Test
- Verification of truth of the Statement
- Data Sufficiency
- Coding- Decoding
- Puzzle Test
- Blood Relations
- Operations of Mathematics
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Missing Characters
- Venn Diagrams
- Word Sequence
- Test on Alphabets
- Sequential Output training
- Eligibility Test
- Dot Situation
- Identical figure groupings
- Paper Folding
- Construction of squares and Triangles
- Forming figures and analysis
- Analytical Reasoning
- Water Images
- Paper Cutting
- Cubes and Dice
- Completion Incomplete Pattern
- Mirror Images
- Figure Matrix
- Rules Detection
- Spotting embedded figures
Karnataka State Police Jailer Syllabus – General Awareness
- Finance Commissions
- Taxes on Income and Expenditure
- Public Finance
- Revenue of Central Government
- Economic Planning
- Financial and Railway Budget
- National Income
- Schemes and Policies implemented by Government
- Concept of Budget
- Types of Banks
- Indian Banking Industry History
- Functions of Banks
- Money Market in India
- RBI and its Monetary Policy
- Capital market in India
- Role of Banking.
www.ksp.gov.in Jailor, Warder Syllabus – English
- Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Antonyms and its correct usage
- Fill in the Blanks
- Active/ Passive Voice of Verbs
- Comprehension Passage
- Common Error
- Spot the Error
- Cloze Passage
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Improvement of Sentences
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Synonyms/ Homonyms
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
KSP Jailor Syllabus 2019 – Quantitative Aptitude
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Races and Games
- Simple Interest
- Time and Distance
- Boats and Streams
- Problems on Trains
- Numbers and Ages
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Permutations and Combinations
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Problems on Numbers
- Simple Equations
- Compound Interest
- Indices and Surds
- Quadratic Equations
- Odd Man Out
- Profit and Loss
- Simplification and Approximation
Exam Pattern KSP Jailor & Warder 2019 Karnataka State Police
|S. No||Type of the Exam||Name of Subjects|
|1||Objective Questions||General Awareness|
- Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
- Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
- For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
- Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
- Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
|Physical Efficiency Test: Male (Including Ex-servicemen)||Physical Efficiency Test: Female|
|ITEM||Eligible Time /Distance||ITEM||Eligible Time /Distance|
|100 Meters run||15 Seconds||100 Meters run||18.5 Seconds|
|High jump||1.20 Meters||High jump||0.90 Meters|
|Long jump||3.80 Meters||Long jump||2.50 Meters|
|Shot put (7.26 Kg )||5.60 Meters||Shot put (3.63 Kg )||3.75 Meters|
|800 Meters run||2 Minutes 50 Seconds||200 Meters run||40 Seconds|
|Height of the candidate to Jailor & Warder||Height of the candidate to Jailor & Warder|
|Men (Direct)||168cm||Men (Ex-servicemen)||168cm|
|Chest||86cm including 5 cm expansion||Chest||86cm including 5 cm expansion|
|–||A Direct Candidate(Female)||157 cm ( Height) & 46 Kg (Weight)|
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for KSP Jailor & Warder 2019 Karnataka State Police
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
|Click here to know post vacancies (Jailor)||Click here to know post vacancies (Warder)|
For Other Details
KSP Jailor & Warder 2019 Karnataka State PoliceRecruitment – Check Here
KSP Jailor & Warder 2019 Karnataka State Police Notification – Check Here
KSP Jailor & Warder 2019 Karnataka State Police Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download KSP Jailor & Warder 2019 Karnataka State Police Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://jw19.kpdonline.co.in/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for KSP
Download KSP Jailor & Warder 2019 Karnataka State Police Previous Papers