Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Probationary Officers Previous Year Question Papers available here. LVB PO Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Applied Candidates are you searching Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Selection Process, Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Eligibility, Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Document verification and etc. we are provide Lakshmi Vilas Bank Probationary Officers PO Sample Papers, LVB Probationary Officers PO Model papers, Lakshmi Vilas Bank Probationary Officers PO Old Examination papers, Lakshmi Vilas Bank Probationary Officers PO Previous Papers also check at below. Lakshmi Vilas Bank Probationary Officers PO Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO 2019 Probationary Officers Syllabus for PDF
Also, We suggest the contenders to download the LVB Probationary Officer Previous Year Papers for Solutions to get a clear idea about the questions and topics appeared for the LVB PO Written Examination. We are providing the LVB Bank Probationary Officer Exam Pattern here along with LVB Bank Probationary Clerk Syllabus here. The LVB PO Syllabus pdf is available for download from the link provided on this page. The LV Bank Syllabus is also given on the official website i.e lvbank.com along with Previous Solved Papers. Practice according to the Lakshmi Vilas Bank Probationary Officer Exam Syllabus 2018 available here.
Examination Date – 20th January 2019
Selection will be on the basis of performance in the Online Examination, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Those candidates who come out successful in the Online Examination shall be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview thereafter. The Bank reserves the right to make required modification in the selection process.
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
|Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO 2019 Probationary Officers Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Probationary Officers|
|Board of Organization||Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB)|
|No of Vacancy||Update Soon|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants. Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
Eligibility or Qualification
Graduates who secured minimum of 60% (First Class) and studied in regular college affiliated to any recognized university (10+2+3 or equivalent pattern).
Note: Degree should be awarded by the University/Institution on or before December 1, 2018. Candidates awarded with CGPA/ Grade should be equivalent to 60% (First Class) or more.
APPOINTMENT & EMOLUMENTS: The selected candidates will be recruited on CTC basis and the compensation is as per industry standards.
|Opening date for online registration||Wednesday, December 05, 2018|
|Closing date for online registration||Sunday, December 30, 2018|
|Call letter download||One week before the exam date|
|Tentative date of online examination||Sunday, January 20, 2019|
At the time of online examination / group discussion / personal interview or in any subsequent selection procedure, if a candidate is (or has been) found guilty of
- Using unfair means or
- Impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person or Misbehaving in
- the online examination /Group Discussion / Personal interview or disclosing, publishing, reproducing, transmitting, sorting or facilitating transmission and storage of contents of the test(s) or any information therein in whole or part thereof in any form or by any means, verbal or written electronically or mechanically for any purpose or
- Resorting to any irregular or improper means in connection with his / her candidature or
- Canvassing support for his / her candidature, or
- Carrying mobile phones or any electronic devices of communication in the online examination / Group Discussion / Personal Interview hall,
Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO 2019 Probationary Officers Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO 2019 Probationary Officers
Computer Awareness / Digital Awareness
- Time and Work,
- Profit and Loss,
- Simple and Compound interest,
- Problems based on Numbers.
- Distance and Speed
- Boats n Streams,
- Mixture and Allegation,
- Ratio and Proportion
- Data Interpretation [ Bar Graph, Pie Chart, Table, Line Graph, Radar Chart, Mixed Graph]
- Number Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Quadratic Equations
LVB Probationary Officer Syllabus 2018 for Computer Knowledge
- Important abbreviations
- MS Office and Shortcuts used in MS Office
- Different Generations, Hardware/software, etc.
- Basics of Computer,
- Input/Output Devices, their types
Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Syllabus 2018 for Aptitude
- Height and Distance.
- Boats and Streams.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Races and Games.
- Compound Interest.
- Surds and Indices.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Problems on Ages.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Stocks and Share.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Chain Rule.
- Simple Interest.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Time and Distance.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Time and Work.
- Permutation and Combination.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Exam Syllabus 2018 English
- Reading comprehension including Synonyms and Antonyms
- Sentence rearrangement or Para jumbles
- Cloze Test
- Spell Checks
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Para Completion.
- Sentence Correction/ Error Finding
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Joining Sentences.
- Spotting Errors.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Completion.
LVB PO Exam Syllabus 2018 for Reasoning
- Coding Decoding
- Direction Sense
- Analytical Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Puzzles – Seating Arrangement (North-South, Circular, Rectangle, Square)Based on Floors, Hierarchy, Boxes, Months, Days etc.,
- Machine Input/Output
- Blood Relation
- Statement and Assumptions/Conclusions
Exam Pattern for Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO 2019 Probationary Officers
The objective type online examination consists of (i) Numerical Ability, (ii) Analytical Ability, (iii) Verbal Ability, (iv) Computer Awareness/Digital Awareness (v) Banking Awareness. (vi) General Knowledge (Total 150 questions carrying total weightage of 150 marks with total time duration of 90 minutes).
|Subjects||No of Questions||Duration|
|Numerical Ability||20||90 Minutes|
|Computer Awareness / Digital Awareness||10|
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
ONLINE EXAMINATION CENTRES
The online examination is proposed to be held at the following centers depending upon the number of candidates opting for the center. The Bank reserves the right to add or change the examination center and the Bank’s decision is final in this regard.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Exam Paper – Previous Year Question Paper Pdf
|LV Bank Solved Papers – Analytical Ability||Download|
|Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Previous Years Papers – Computer Awareness||Download|
|www.lvbank.com Last 5 Years Papers – Banking Awareness||Download|
|Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Old Question Papers – Verbal Ability||Download|
|lvbank.com Officer Scale 1 Question & Answers – General Knowledge||Download|
|www.lvbankonline.in Probationary Officer Practice Papers – Numerical Ability||Download|
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO 2019 Probationary Officers
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
PROOF OF IDENTITY TO BE SUBMITTED: The candidates appearing for the online examination should bring any one original photo identity proof such as Voter ID / Passport / Driving License / PAN Card / Aadhaar Card along with a self-attested photocopy of the same.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO 2019 Probationary Officers Recruitment – Check Here
Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO 2019 Probationary Officers Notification – Check Here
Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO 2019 Probationary Officers Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO 2019 Probationary Officers Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://careers.lvbank.com
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for LVB
Download Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO 2019 Probationary Officers Previous Year Papers