Madras High Court Law Clerks Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous Year Question Papers available here. Madras High Court Law Clerks Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for Madras High Court Law Clerks Selection process, Madras High Court Law Clerks Eligibility, Madras High Court Law Clerks Documnet verification and etc. Madras High Court Law Clerks Sample Papers, Madras High Court Law Clerks Model papers, Madras High Court Law Clerks Old Examination papers also mentioned below the page. Madras High Court Law Clerks Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
Madras High Court Law Clerks 2019 Syllabus for PDF
MHC Personal Assistant Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having Madras High Court syllabus and MHC Personal Assistant Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of Madras High Court Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
Therefore, exam going intenders must download Madras High Court District Judge Syllabus Pdf for free of cost from the below sections. After gathering whole Madras High Court District Judge Syllabus 2019, candidates should begin test preparation. We are insisting contenders to prepare well before the exam to secure the highest score.
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|Madras High Court Law Clerks 2019 Syllabus & Exam pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Law Clerks|
|Board of Organization||Madras High Court|
|No of Vacancy||68 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam pattern|
hcmadras.tn.nic.in @ Madras High Court Law Clerks 2019 Eligibility
Candidate should be a Graduate in Law from the recognized Universities in the Indian Union and recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Madras High Court Law Clerks 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Madras High Court Law Clerks 2019
Syllabus Of Madras HC District Judge – Logical Reasoning
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Number Ranking.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Decision Making.
- Blood Relations.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Embedded Figures.
- Data Interpretation.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Alphabet Series.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Number Series.
- Mirror Images.
Madras HC District Judge 2019 Syllabus – Aptitude
- Problems on Ages.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Problems on H.C.F & L.C.M.
- Compound Interest.
- Time and Distance.
- Chain Rule.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Clocks & Calenders.
- Surds and Indices.
- Blood Relations.
- Time and Work.
- Data Interpretation.
- Simple Interest.
- Boats and Streams.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Height and Distance.
mhc.tn.gov.in District Judge Syllabus 2019 – General Awareness
- Daily News.
- Famous Personalities.
- Indian Constitution.
- Economic Scene.
- States & Capitals.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Art & Culture.
- Countries & Currencies.
- Current Events.
- National & Internation affairs.
- Scientific Research.
- Current GK.
- Sports & Games.
Madras HC District Judge Recruitment Syllabus 2019 – English
- Error Spotting/Phrase Replacement.
- Word Formations.
- Phrase Replacement.
- Sentence Corrections.
- Cloze Test.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Para Jumbles.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Missing Verbs.
Exam Pattern Madras High Court Law Clerks 2019
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Madras High Court Law Clerks 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
Madras High Court Law Clerks 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
Madras High Court Law Clerks 2019 Notification – Check Here
Madras High Court Law Clerks 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Madras High Court Law Clerks 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Madras High Court
Download Madras High Court Law Clerks 2019 Previous Year Papers