Madurai District Court Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Office Assistant, Computer Operator, Masalchi, Sanitary Worker Previous Year Question Papers available here. Madurai District Court Office Assistant Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates, can able download Madurai District Court Office Assistant Selection Process, Madurai District Court Office Assistant Eligibility and Document verification also check at below the page. Madurai District Court Office Assistant & Computer Operator Sample Papers, Madurai District Court Office Assistant & Computer Operator Model Papers, Madurai District Court Office Assistant & Computer Operator Old Examination Papers and etc. Madurai District Court Office Assistant & Computer Operator Answer key, Result, cut off, Merit list and etc.
Madurai District Court Office Assistant 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
We have noticed that a huge number of aspirants are searching multiple sites on the internet for Madurai District Court Office Assistant & Computer Operator Syllabus 2018-2019. Furthermore, competitors can also get more on districts.ecourts.gov.in Exam Pattern 2018-2019 and Madurai District Court Selection Process. Unless you do not hold this Madurai District Court Syllabus you may not perform well in the exam. if the aspirants make it clear the given available Tamil Nadu District Court Office Assistant & Computer Operator exam syllabus then try to make the examination in the efficient way which is the part of for every competitive exam.
Eligibility or Qualification
- Computer Operator – A Pass in Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Computer Applications or a Bachelor’s degree in B.A., or B.Sc., Or B.Com.
- Senior Bailiff – Minimum General Qualification, i.e., S.S.L.C. Passed
- Driver – VIII Std passed and Driving License for driving a motor vehicle with practical experience of driving Motor vehicle for a period of not less than 5 years.
- Xerox Machine Operator – Minimum General Qualification, i.e., S.S.L.C. Passed. Certificate of Xerox Machine Operator Course.
- Office Assistant – VIII Std passed
|Madurai District Court Office Assistant 2019 Computer Operator Syllabus Summary|
|Name of Exam||Office Assistant, Computer Operator, Masalchi, Sanitary Worker|
|Board of Organization||Madurai District Court|
|No of Vacancy||160 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
districts.ecourts.gov.in @ Madurai District Court Office Assistant 2019 Computer Operator Selection Process
The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for Written Test. Those who qualify in the Exam will be invited for a competitive written examination. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the competitive written examination.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Madurai District Court Office Assistant 2019 Computer Operator Written Examination Details
Syllabus for Madurai District Court Office Assistant 2019 Computer Operator
- Blood Relations.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Number Ranking.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Mirror Images.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Number Series.
- Decision Making.
- Embedded Figures.
- Data Interpretation.
- Alphabet Series.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Passage Completion.
- Spotting Errors.
- Joining Sentences.
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Para Completion.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Indian Parliament.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Famous Places in India.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Indian Economy.
- Environmental Issues.
- Famous Days & Dates.
- General Science.
- Current Affairs.
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian History.
- Indian Politics.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
- Surds and Indices.
- Time and Distance.
- Boats and Streams.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Races and Games.
- Banker’s Discount.
- Height and Distance.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Problems on H.C.F, L.C.M.
- Chain Rule.
- Time and Work.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Problems on Ages.
- Stocks and Share.
- Simple Interest.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Compound Interest.
Exam Pattern for Madurai District Court Office Assistant 2019 Computer Operator
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be of 50 Question With 100 Marks.
- The Time Duration For the Exam Will be 02 Hours.
- The exam is of Objective i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is of 2 Hours.
- The exam consists of 100 Marks.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material. All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Madurai District Court Office Assistant 2019 Computer Operator
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Madurai District Court Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2019 | districts.ecourts.gov.in Office Assistant Exam Date
Madurai District Court Office Assistant 2019 Computer Operator Recruitment – Check Here
Madurai District Court Office Assistant 2019 Computer Operator Notification – Check Here
Madurai District Court Office Assistant 2019 Computer Operator Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Madurai District Court Office Assistant 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website districts.ecourts.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Madurai District Court
Download Madurai District Court Office Assistant 2019 Previous Year Question Papers