Maharashtra Forest Department Forest Guard Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Interview Call Letter mentioned below the page. Maharashtra Forest Guard Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants we are provide Maharashtra Forest Guard Physical Test and Medical Test also mentioned below the page. Maharashtra Forest Guard Selection Process, Maharashtra Forest Guard Eligibility, Maharashtra Forest Guard Document Verification and for more details get following the page. Maharashtra Forest Guard Syllabus and Test Pattern get following the page. Maharashtra Forest Guard Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc. Maharashtra Forest Guard Admit Card Download procedure mentioned below the page.
Maharashtra Forest Guard 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
Aspirants can get their Maharashtra Forest Department Forest Guard Admit Card through the quick link existing here or by going to the official website. Keep connected so that we will remind you of related queries on Maharashtra Forest Guard Recruitment Admit Card. All candidates looking for the Mains exam date must sign in this page to know the admit card status. Knowing the hall ticket date, then the contenders easily download the MPSC FSE Hall Ticket. Therefore at the bottom, you can see the direct link.
|Chest (cm)||79 (Without Expansion)||–|
|84 (With Expansion)|
Written examination will be conducted and will comprise of objective (multiple) type questions. There will be negative marking for the written examination for incorrect answers. The syllabus for the written examination will be based on subjects at Diploma/B.Sc. level, as the case may be. Candidates qualifying in the written examination shall be short-listed for interview to be held on the same or following day.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|Maharashtra Forest Guard 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Forest Guard|
|Board of Organization||Maharashtra Forest Department|
|No of Vacancy||900 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit card / Hall Ticket|
mahapariksha.gov.in @ Maharashtra Forest Guard 2019 Eligibility
Candidates must have passed the Higher Secondary Certificate (12th) program or Mathematics/ Geography/ Economy should be accompanied by at least one subject.
About Examination Board
Maharashtra Information Technology Corporation Ltd. (MAHA IT) is an Government of Maharashtra (GoM) entity and strives to bring in transformation in ensuring timely delivery of citizen services by way of undertaking IT transformation for the State.. MAHA IT believes that the development in the field of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) can be effectively leveraged to deliver a variety of information and services to the citizens effectively and efficiently.
The MAHA IT has developed one Common State Wide Online Examination Portal and facilitate large number of applicants applying for various examinations covering Recruitment examinations such as Maharashtra Public Service Commission Exam, Maharashtra Engineering Services Exam, various departmental exams etc. as well as Academic Examinations conducted by Public Universities, various Common Entrance Tests for Professional Courses (Engineering, Medicine, MBA, Architecture, Pharmacy etc.).
Maharashtra Forest Guard 2019 written Examination Details
Syllabus for Maharashtra Forest Guard 2019
General Science & Nature Conservation
Exam Pattern for Maharashtra Forest Guard 2019
Preliminary Exam Pattern
|Subjects||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
Mains Examination Pattern
|General Studies||100||200||1 Hour|
|General Science & Nature Conservation||100||200|
Admit Card Important Details
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Download Examination Details
A candidate should note that his / her admission to the examination will be deemed provisional subject to determination of his / her eligibility in all respects. If at any stage after issue of the admit card a candidate is found ineligible for admission for this examination, his / her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to him / her. No candidate shall be allowed to take the examination unless he / she holds a valid admit card.
- Advertisement for Maharashtra Forest Department (Forest Guard) Examination 2019
- Advertisement for Maharashtra Finance Department Examination 2019
- Advertisement for Agriculture Department Examination 2019
- Advertisement for Public Works Department Examination 2019
- Advertisement for Department Of Fisheries,maharashtra Examination 2019
- Advertisement for Soil and Water Conservation Department Examination 2019
- Advertisement for Maharashtra State Rural Livelihood Mission, Thane and Palghar Examination 2018
- Advertisement for Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation-Health Department Examination 2018
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Maharashtra Forest Guard 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For More Details
Maharashtra Forest Guard 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
Maharashtra Forest Guard 2019 Notification – Check Here
Maharashtra Forest Guard 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download Maharashtra Forest Guard 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website mahapariksha.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for Maharashtra Forest Guard
Download Maharashtra Forest Guard 2019 Interview Call Letter