Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited MECL Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 download Technician, Foreman, Stenographer, Mechanic, Technical Assistant Interview Call Letter also get following the page. MECL Technician & Steno, Assistant Exam Date, MECL Technician & Steno, Assistant Exam Centre, MECL Technician & Steno, Assistant Document verification, MECL Technician & Steno, Assistant Selection process, MECL Technician & Steno, Assistant Eligibility, MECL Technician & Steno, Assistant Interview Call Letter download also get following the page. Dear Applicants are you searching for MECL Technician & Steno, Assistant Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
MECL Technician & Steno, Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download
The MECL Technician Admit Card 2019 downloads only appeared competitors. This article is framed primarily to help the candidates who are in need to download the hall ticket to the test. And also we have provided you with the features present on the admit card, documents required for the test along with the process to download the खनिज संशोधन निगम लिमिटेड Hall Ticket.The Technician and Assistant Manager Posts Exam Hall Ticket/ Call Letter, participants can download Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited administrator website i.e. www.mecl.gov.in
Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL), a profit making Public Sector Enterprise (A Miniratna Company) under the Ministry of Mines, Government of India, requires bright, result oriented, experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise for its Corporate Office at Nagpur, Zonal Offices and projects situated all over in India. Excellent career growth opportunities are open to the deserving candidates.
Download MECL Technician Exam Admit Card 2019: check here
|MECL Technician & Steno, Assistant Hall Ticket / Admit Card 2019 Summary|
|Name of Exam||Technician, Foreman, Stenographer,Mechanic, Accountant, Technical Assistant|
|Board of Organization||Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited MECL|
|No of Vacancy||168 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.mecl.co.in @ MECL Technician & Steno, Assistant Eligibility Details
Matriculate or equivalent and possessing valid license for driving light and heavy vehicles. Matriculate or equivalent with ITI in Diesel/ Motor Mechanic/ Fitter trade.
Graduate with Mathematics OR B.Com and Certificate in Typing with 40 wpm in English from Govt. recognized institutes/ board. Graduate with Hindi and English as subjects OR Degree in English and having passed equivalent examination in Advance Hindi and Certificate in Typing with 30 wpm in Hindi from Govt. recognized institutes/ board.
Degree of BCA/BCS/BCCA/B.Sc. (Computer Science/IT/ Computer Applications)/ Bachelor of Information System & Management (BISM) from a recognized University OR Graduation in any stream and having minimum 01 (one) year diploma after Graduation or PG Diploma in IT/ Computer Science/Computer Applications from a recognized Board/University.
Diploma in Survey Engineering or Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
Selection process for MECL Technician & Steno, Assistant
The selection procedure for the post code 01 to 10 will be by way of Shortlisting of candidates, Document Verification & Personal Interview (PI) as per rules of the company. The selection procedure for the post code 11 to 28 will be by way of Shortlisting of candidates, written test and skill test in computer environment/ trade test in concerned trade taking into consideration job requirements for the specific post. All the tests will be conducted at Nagpur City only.
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
MECL Technician & Steno, Assistant Written Examination Details
Syllabus for MECL Technician & Steno, Assistant
General Intelligence/Awareness and Reasoning
Awareness in relevant trade/field
Exam Pattern for MECL Technician & Steno, Assistant
All Shortlisted/eligible candidates will have appear in written examination consisting of objective type questions based on the based on Essential/Desirable qualifications, as mentioned at para 4 above and bilingual in both English & Hindi (except for General English) covering aspects as below.
- Objective questions are there in the written exam.
- The subjects to be prepared for the exam are English, general knowledge and technical subjects.
- Total no. of marks are 100.
Shortlisting of candidates for document verification/ personal interview/ written test/ trade test/ skill test will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of such call letters to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by MECL. MECL will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents as per rules of the Company.
Important Instruction for MECL Technician & Steno, Assistant
- Persons working in Central/ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous bodies/ nationalized banks should apply through proper channel or furnish No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of the interview, failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the interview and no TA will be paid to them.
- The outstation candidates called for personal interview for post code from 01 to 10 will be reimbursed to and for Railway fare or Bus fare, chargeable by the shortest route from railway station/bus stand nearest to their normal place of residence or from which they actually perform the journey, whichever is nearer, and back to the same station, subject to production of Railway/Bus Ticket/PNR Number.
- TA will not be paid to any candidates appearing for written test/ document verification/ trade test/ skill test for post code from 11 to 28.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/ interview/ written test/ document verification/ skill test/ trade test etc. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
MECL Non Executive Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019, www.mecl.gov.in Assistant, Technician Previous Papers
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for MECL Technician & Steno, Assistant
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download MECL Technician & Steno, Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website www.mecl.co.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for MECL.