Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited MECL Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 download for Technician, Foreman, Stenographer, Mechanic, Technical Assistant Exam Previous Papers also mentioned below the page. MECL Technician & Assistant, Stenographer Exam Date, MECL Technician & Assistant, Stenographer Exam Centre will be mentioned here. Dear Applicants can able download MECL Technician & Assistant, Stenographer Syllabus for pdf available below the page. MECL Technician & Assistant, Stenographer Selection Process, MECL Technician & Assistant, Stenographer Eligibility, MECL Technician & Assistant, Stenographer Previous Year question Papers, MECL Technician & Assistant, Stenographer Sample Papers, MECL Technician & Assistant, Stenographer Model Papers and etc.
Official Notification – Check Here
MECL Non Executive Technician & Assistant, Stenographer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
The MECL Technician Syllabus 2019 downloads only involved competitor in the MECL Technician Recruitment. And now the MECL Technician Syllabus is available on the internet as MECL Technician, Foreman, Stenographer, Junior Driver, Operator, Technical Assistant Syllabus 2019 for involved applies.
Also at the complete end of the post, we had arranged the links to download the syllabus. therefore candidates be active and download the MECL Syllabus 2019 as soon as possible. Keep referring to the next portions of the posts and grab more information. That’s mean who registered for MECL Technician, Foreman, Stenographer, Junior Driver, Operator, Technical Assistant Recruitment they are only able to utilize it.
Selection process for MECL Technician & Assistant, Stenographer
The selection procedure for the post code 01 to 10 will be by way of Shortlisting of candidates, Document Verification & Personal Interview (PI) as per rules of the company. The selection procedure for the post code 11 to 28 will be by way of Shortlisting of candidates, written test and skill test in computer environment/ trade test in concerned trade taking into consideration job requirements for the specific post. All the tests will be conducted at Nagpur City only.
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|MECL Technician & Assistant, Stenographer Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Non Executive (Technician, Foreman, Stenographer, Mechanic, Operator, Technical Assistant)|
|Board of Organization||Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited MECL|
|No of Vacancy||168 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
www.mecl.co.in @ MECL Technician & Assistant, Stenographer Eligibility
Valid e-mail ID and mobile number, which should remain valid for at least one year as any important intimation to the candidates shall be provided by MECL through E-mail. Therefore, candidates are advised not to change their email-id and mobile number at least for one year. They are further advised to check their E-mail regularly for any communication from MECL in this regard.
- Degree of BCA/BCS/BCCA/B.Sc. (Computer Science/IT/ Computer Applications)/ Bachelor of Information System & Management (BISM) from a recognized University OR Graduation in any stream and having minimum 01 (one) year diploma after Graduation or PG Diploma in IT/ Computer Science/Computer Applications from a recognized Board/University.
- Diploma in Survey Engineering or Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
Syllabus for MECL Technician & Assistant, Stenographer 2019
General Intelligence/Awareness and Reasoning
Awareness in relevant trade/field
mecl.gov.in Syllabus For Reasoning
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Non-Verbal Series
- Figure Classification
- Clock & Calendars
- Relationship Concept
- Number Series
- Number Ranking
- Arithmetical Computation
- Alphabet Series
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Problem Solving
- Embedded Figures
- Verbal & Figure Classification
- Arithmetical Reasoning
Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Syllabus For General Awareness
- Indian Constitution
- Awards and Honors
- Current events
- Books and Authors
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Sports and Games
- General Politics
- Important days
- Economic Scene
- Important Financial & Economic News
- Science – Invention & Discoveries
MECL Exam Syllabus For Quantitative Aptitude
- Number System
- Decimal & Fraction
- Profit & Loss
- Ratio & Proportion
- Data Interpretation
- Problem on Ages
- HCF & LCM
- Time & Work
- Mixture and Allegation
- Time and Distance
- Simple & Compound Interest
MECL Syllabus For English
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Error Correction
- Fill in the Blanks
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Idioms and Phrases
- Unseen Passage
Exam Pattern for MECL Technician & Assistant, Stenographer
All Shortlisted/eligible candidates will have appear in written examination consisting of objective type questions based on the based on Essential/Desirable qualifications, as mentioned at para 4 above and bilingual in both English & Hindi (except for General English) covering aspects as below.
- Objective questions are there in the written exam.
- The subjects to be prepared for the exam are English, general knowledge and technical subjects.
- Total no. of marks are 100.
Shortlisting of candidates for document verification/ personal interview/ written test/ trade test/ skill test will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of such call letters to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by MECL. MECL will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents as per rules of the Company.
MECL Manager Old Question Papers – check here
Download MECL Asst Manager Model Papers – check here
Mineral Exploration Corporation Ltd Mechanic Sample Papers – download
MECL Technician Previous Question Papers Free – Download
Important Instruction for MECL Technician & Assistant, Stenographer
- The outstation candidates called for personal interview for post code from 01 to 10 will be reimbursed to and for Railway fare or Bus fare, chargeable by the shortest route from railway station/bus stand nearest to their normal place of residence or from which they actually perform the journey, whichever is nearer, and back to the same station, subject to production of Railway/Bus Ticket/PNR Number.
- Correspondence with candidates through E-mail will be made on the E-mail address provided by the candidate in the application. However, MECL Management, at its discretion, may prefer to use other modes of communication viz. SMS/Post, if felt necessary. MECL will not be responsible for any loss of letter which will be sent to candidates by post on the address provided by the candidate on online recruitment portal, due to postal delay or for any reasons whatsoever.
- In case of E-mail/SMS, the responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of personal interview call letter/any other information shall lie with the candidate. MECL will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong e-mail ID provided by the candidate or any delay/nonreceipt of information if the candidate fails to access his/her e-mail/website in time.
- TA will not be paid to any candidates appearing for written test/ document verification/ trade test/ skill test for post code from 11 to 28.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates for selection/ interview/ written test/ document verification/ skill test/ trade test etc. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for MECL Technician & Assistant, Stenographer
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Steps to Download MECL Technician & Assistant, Stenographer 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website www.mecl.co.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for MECL.