Metallurgical & Engineering Consultants Limited MECON Management Trainee Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous Year Question Papers available here. MECON Management Trainee MT Exam Date & Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can able download MECON Management Trainee MT Syllabus for PDF mentioned below the page. Aspirants we are provide MECON Management Trainee MT Selection process, MECON Management Trainee MT Eligibility, MECON Management Trainee MT Document verification and etc. MECON Management Trainee MT Sample papers, MECON Management Trainee MT Model papers, MECON Management Trainee MT Old Examination papers and for more information mentioned below the page.
MECON Management Trainee MT 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
The applied candidates can also refer to official website MECON Management Trainee MT Syllabus 2018. In coming days the applied candidates will catch the MECON Ltd Admit Card 2018. So postulants patiently wait for the hall ticket status. In any time, the MECON, Management Trainee MT announces the interview dates of all the posts. So follow this page for the latest updates. Also, plan the perfect timetable for the MECON Management Trainee MT Exam. So, go through the MECON Management Trainee MT Syllabus 2018 according to specified subjects.
Selection will be made in two successive stages viz., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants in the written examination and oral test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Applicant’s appearance in the written examination and oral test is compulsory.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|MECON Management Trainee MT 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Management Trainee MT|
|Board of Organization||Metallurgical & Engineering Consultants Limited MECON|
|No of Vacancy||30 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
MECON Management Trainee MT 2019 Eligibility & Qualification
MT (Technical) – Degree in relevant branch of Engineering.
MT (HR) – PG Degree/ PG Diploma/ MBA/ MSW/ MA with specialization in HRM/ Personnel Management/ IR/ Labour Management/ Organizational Development/ HRD/ Labour Welfare or equivalent.
MT (Marketing) – MBA / PGDM/ PGDBM or equivalent in Marketing.
MT (CC) – PG Degree/ PG Diploma in journalism & Communication/ Journalism & Mass Communication/ Communication/ Journalism/ Mass Communication/ Broadcast Journalism/ Media Communication/ Public Relations or equivale
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
MECON Management Trainee MT 2019 Written Examination
Syllabus for MECON Management Trainee MT 2019
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Error Correction.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Comprehension passage.
- One word substitutions.
- About India.
- Geography – India & The World.
- Cultural Heritage.
- Indian National Movement.
- History – India & The World.
- Indian Polity & Governance.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science & Technology.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Decision Making.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Blood Relations.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Embedded Figures.
- Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Cubes & Dice.
- Number RAnking.
- Mirror Images.
- Profit & Loss.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Ratio & Proportions.
- Problems on Ages.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Data Interpretation.
- Number System.
- Time & Work.
- Time and Distance.
- HCF & LCM.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
Exam Pattern for MECON Management Trainee MT 2019
- The exam is of Objective i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is of 2 Hours.
- The exam consists of 100 Marks.
- Each Question Carries one Mark.
- The exam consists of 4 sections.
- Each Section consists of 25 question & 25 marks.
MOBILE PHONES AND OTHER ARTICLES BANNED
Except the permitted writing material (i.e. pen), applicants are not allowed to bring cellular phones, electronic or any other type of calculators, watches and rings with inbuilt memory notes, recording devices either as a separate piece or part of something used by the applicant such as watch or ring etc or any other electronic devices and non – electronic devices such as P&G design data book, mathematical and drawing instruments, log tables, stencils of maps, slide rules books, notes, loose sheets, rough sheets, hand bags etc., into the examination hall / room.
If they are found to be in possession of any such things or instruments, they will not be allowed to write the examination further, besides invalidation of answer paper and / or debarment.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for MECON Management Trainee MT 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
MECON Management Trainee MT 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
MECON Management Trainee MT 2019 Notification – Check Here
MECON Management Trainee MT 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download MECON Management Trainee MT 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website meconlimited.co.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for MECON
Download MECON Management Trainee MT 2019 Previous Year Papers