Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation MILKFED Senior Executive Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in available below the page. MILKFED Punjab Senior Executive Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can able download MILKFED Punjab Senior Executive Syllabus for PDF in mentioned below the page. Aspirants are you searching for MILKFED Punjab Senior Executive Selection Process, MILKFED Punjab Senior Executive Eligibility, MILKFED Punjab Senior Executive Document verification and for more details get under the page. MILKFED Punjab Senior Executive Sample Papers, MILKFED Punjab Senior Executive Model Papers, MILKFED Punjab Senior Executive Old Examination Papers and etc. MILKFED Punjab Senior Executive Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
MILKFED Punjab Senior Executive 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Interested candidates can collect the Punjab Milkfed Senior Executive Syllabus in the below section. With the help of the provided syllabus, all the applicants can easily start their preparation easily. We all know that the Punjab Milkfed Board will select the candidates based on their performance in the Punjab Milkfed Senior Executive Written Test.
So, Candidates must need to prepare well for the Punjab Milkfed Senior Executive Exam by collecting the Punjab Milkfed Clerk Syllabus which is provided here. Download Punjab Milkfed Senior Executive Syllabus In the below sections. Without having a proper syllabus and test pattern candidates can’t perform well in the Punjab Milkfed Senior Executive Written Exam.
The final selection for the post of 2019 will be made on the basis of merit position in Written Examination (Computer Based).
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
|MILKFED Senior Executive 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Senior Executive|
|Board of Organization||Punjab State Cooperative Milk Producers Federation MILKFED|
|No of Vacancy||43 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
MILKFED Senior Executive 2019 Eligibility & Qualification
M.Com from a recognized University /Institute with 3 year experience in Finance & Accounts,
MBA in Marketing from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 2 year experience In FMCG industry or Graduate (BBA) with 5 years of FMCG experience.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
MILKFED Senior Executive 2019 Written Examination
Syllabus for MILKFED Senior Executive 2019
Language Professions (Punjabi and English)
Punjab Milkfed General Awareness Syllabus
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Indian Parliament
- Famous Days & Dates
- Current Affairs
- Rivers, Lakes, and Seas
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Politics
- Indian History
- Countries and Capitals
- Indian Economy
- General Science
- Famous Places in India
Punjab Milkfed Senior Executive English Syllabus
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spotting Errors
- Joining Sentences
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Completion
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Spelling Test
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
Punjab Milkfed Reasoning Syllabus
- Puzzles Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
- Analytical Reasoning
Punjab Milkfed Computer Proficiency Syllabus
- Uses of Computer.
- Network Basics.
- Basics of Computer.
- Basic Computer Terminology.
- Basic internet knowledge and protocols.
- Computer tools.
- Document Searching.
- Website Surfing.
- Computer Fundamentals.
- Computer hardware parts and Controls.
- History of Computer.
- MS Office.
- Computer Proficiency Test.
- Internet Usage.
Exam Pattern for MILKFED Senior Executive 2019
- The written test of all the applicants shall be conducted.
- The question paper will be objective type (100 marks) having 100 questions with multiple choices.
- Candidates will mark their answers on OMR sheet and each question will carry 1 mark. The duration of test shall be of two hours.
- The question paper will be provided in English (except the Punjabi language proficiency part).
- The setup of question paper will be as under.
Minimum qualifying marks will be 60% for General category candidates and 55% Marks in case of reserved categories. The marks obtained by the candidate in the written test will be given a weightage of 60. Academic performance and interview will have a weightage of 40.
The final score (out of 100) will be considered for final selection.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants. Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
- MILKFED Punjab Senior Executive Previous Old Question Papers PDF
- MILKFED Punjab Result 2019, Cut Off, Merit List – Senior Executive
- MILKFED Punjab Answer Key 2019 – Senior Executive Written Exam Answer Sheet
IDENTITY VEZRIFICATION for MILKFED Senior Executive 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
MILKFED Senior Executive 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
MILKFED Senior Executive 2019 Notification – Check Here
MILKFED Senior Executive 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download MILKFED Senior Executive 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.verka.coop
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for MILKFED
Download MILKFED Senior Executive 2019 Previous Question Papers