Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board UPPRPB UP Police Jail Warder Syllabus 2019 Download for PDF in Fireman Previous Year Question Papers available here. UP Police Jail Warder Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at possible. Candidates are you searching for UP Police Jail Warder & Fireman Selection process, for UP Police Jail Warder & Fireman Eligibility, UP Police Jail Warder & Fireman Document verification and Physical Test, PET, PST, PMT and for more details get below the page. UP Police Jail Warder & Fireman Sample Papers, UP Police Jail Warder & Fireman Model Papers, Old Examination Papers and Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
UP Police Jail Warder & Fireman 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
Check the Uttar Pradesh Police Exam Previous Papers, Preparation Tips, Study Materials for best practice. All candidates who filled the application form are now started their preparation of Recruitment Exam. All of them are worried about their exam because this exam will decided that the particular candidate will be Selected or not for UP Police Jail Warder/Fireman Recruitment. If you are planning to prepare a schedule for the preparation of UP Police Bandi Rakshak Examination, have a glance look over UPPRPB Syllabus helps to crack the examination easily. Download Uttar Pradesh Police Syllabus 2018 through online mode.
Eligibility or Qualification
Candidates should have passed 12th Class.
Other post-wise education qualification details go to official notification.
|UP Police Jail Warder & Fireman 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Jail Warder & Fireman|
|Board of Organization||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board UPPRPB|
|No of Vacancy||5419 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
www.uppbpb.gov.in @ UP Police Jail Warder & Fireman 2019 Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Document verification
Scrutiny Of Documents And Physical Standard Testing
Minimum Physical Standard for Male Candidates
Minimum Height for Male Candidates of general / other backward classes and Scheduled Castes is 168 cm.
Minimum Height for Male Candidates of Scheduled Tribes is 160 cm.
Minimum Chest Measurement for Candidates of General / Other Backward Classes and Scheduled Castes is 79 cms. Without bloating and at least 84 cm For the candidates of Scheduled Tribes and candidates for 77 cms. And at least 82 cm Should be on bloating.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
prominent rules and procedures so that the direct.
UP Police Jail Warder & Fireman 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for UP Police Jail Warder & Fireman 2019
UP Police Jail Warder Syllabus 2019 Reasoning
- Visual Memory
- Direction Sense
- Verbal And Figure Classification
- Decision Making
- Alphanumeric Series
- Problem Solving,
- Blood Relations
- Space Visualization
- Relationship Concepts
- Venn Diagrams
- Arithmetical Number Series
prpb.gov.in Bandi Rakshak Syllabus 2019 for Arithmetic
- Time and Distance
- Simple Interest
- Time and Work
- Ratio and Proportion
- Quadratic Equations
- Problems on Trains
- Boats and Streams
- Simplification and Approximation
- Problems on Numbers
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Compound Interest
- Odd Man Out
- Profit and Loss
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Indices and Surds
- Permutations and Combinations
- Simple Equations
Uttar Pradesh Police Jail Warder Syllabus 2018 for English
- Active and Passive Voice
- Spelling Test
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Sentence Completion
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Arrangement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Sentence Improvement
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
UP Police Syllabus 2019 for General Science
- Nature of Universe
- Inventions and discoveries
- Mechanics and properties of matter
- Magnetism, electricity, and electronics
- Heat, light, and sound
- General Scientific laws
- Classification of the living organism
- Physical quantities
- Force, motion, and energy
- Fertilizers, pesticides, insecticides
- Main Concepts of life science
- National scientific laboratories
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Environment, ecology, health, and hygiene
- Standards and units
- Acids, bases, and salts
- Blood and blood circulation
- Reproductive system
- Human diseases
- Elements and Compounds
- Animals, plants, and human life Etc.
Uttar Pradesh Jail Warder Syllabus 2019 for General Awareness
- Current Affairs
- International & National Organizations
- Indian Economy
- General Knowledge
- General Science
UP Police Bandi Rakshak Syllabus 2019 for General Knowledge
- Inventions in the World
- Indian History
- Indian Parliament
- Basic Computer
- Indian Politics
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Economy
- Indian Culture
Previous Year Question Papers & Model papers
- UP Police Jail Warder Previous Year Papers – Reasoning
- prpb.gov.in Bandi Rakshak Model Papers – Arithmetic
- Uttar Pradesh Police Jail Warder Old Papers – English
- UP Police Last Five Years Papers – General Science
- Uttar Pradesh Jail Warder Sample Papers – General Awareness
- UP Police Jail Warder Result 2018 | UPPRPB Fireman Cutoff & Merit List
- UP Police Bandi Rakshak Solved Papers – General Knowledge
Exam Pattern for UP Police Jail Warder & Fireman 2019
There will be a Screening test consisting of 50 objective type questions followed by Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
PET is compulsory for all candidates & will be qualifying in nature only.
The duration of the test will be 45 minutes.
The mode of screening test will be written / online. No change of time, date or venue of screening test will be entertained under any condition.
Study Materials – An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
Related Examination Details
- UP Police Constable Answer Key 2019 / UPPRPB Written Exam Previous Question Papers
- UP Police Constable (Sipahi) Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 – UP Police Exam Date & Physical Test or Medical Test
- UP Police Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 – www.prpb.gov.in Previous Question Papers & PET / PST
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for UP Police Jail Warder & Fireman 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
UP Police Jail Warder & Fireman 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
UP Police Jail Warder & Fireman 2019 Notification – Check Here
UP Police Jail Warder & Fireman 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Steps to Download UP Police Jail Warder & Fireman 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website www.uppbpb.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UP Police
Download UP Police Jail Warder & Fireman 2019 Interview Call Letter