Madhya Pradesh High Court MPHC Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus 2019 for PDF in Stenographer Grade III Exam Pattern Availble here. MPHC Assistant Grade 3 Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at our page. Dear Applicants Can Able Download MPHC Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus 2019 mentioned below. MPHC Assistant Grade 3 Exam Date & centre Update our page. MPHC Assistant Grade 3 Previous Year Question papers, MPHC Assistant Grade 3 Old Examination Papers, MPHC Assistant Grade 3 Sample Papers, MPHC Assistant Grade 3 Model papers, MPHC Assistant Grade 3 Answer key & result, MPHC Assistant Grade 3 Document verification also get following the page.
MPHC Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus 2019 Declared Online
Are you searching for the MP High Court Stenographer Prelims Syllabus 2019 ? Then do not worry because you are at the right place. We have given the direct link to download the MPHC Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus on this page. The Prelims exam is going on GK, General Maths, Science, Hindi, English and computer subjects. The People who qualified in the prelims exam will be called for mains examination.
Through Madhya Pradesh High Court Syllabus, applicants can know the subjects which are going to cover in the exam. By referring the MP High Court Assistant Gr III Exam Pattern, aspirants can get an idea about the number of sections, marks for each section, exam duration, etc. After clearing the Prelims exam, you can go for MP high court Mains exam paper pattern. The Mains Test pattern is given below in detailed.
MPHC Assistant Grade 3 2019 Recruitment Summary
Name of Exam – Stenographer, Assistant
Boards of Organization – Madhya Pradesh High Court
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
No of Vacancies – 49 Posts
Official Website – www.mphc.gov.in
Date of Exam – Update Soon
Syllabus for MPHC Assistant Grade 3 2019
- General Knowledge
- Math’s and Science
- General Hindi
- English Knowledge
- Computer Knowledge
Syllabus for Science: Environment issues, Chemistry, Physics, Biology etc.
Syllabus for Maths: Percentages, Trigonometric ratio, Time & work, Standard Identities, Profit & Loss, Mixture and Allegation, Square roots, Discount, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Regular Polygons, Interest, Time and distance, Circle and its chords, Quadrilaterals, Graphs of Linear Equations.
General Knowledge: Indian Political System and Government, Environmental Issues and Disaster Management, History of Telangana and Telangana Movement, Geography and Economy of India and Telangana, Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement, International Relations and Events, Policies of Telangana State, Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana, Current affairs, General Science in everyday life, Indian Constitution: Salient Features
Computer Knowledge: Operating system, Generation of Computer, MS Word and MS Excel, Basic of Computer, Hardware and software, PowerPoint, Android and Apple related news, Short forms (Eg. Jpeg, mp3, pdf), The internet, etc.
Knowledge of English: Antonyms, Grammar, Tenses, Verb, Sentence Rearrangement, Error Correction, Fill in the Blanks, Subject-Verb Agreement, Word Formation, Adverb, Synonyms, Articles, Idioms & Phrases, Unseen Passages, Sentence Completion, Theme detection, Vocabulary, Conclusion
Madhya Pradesh HC Assistant Grade III Exam Pattern 2019
MPHC Assistant Grade III Prelims Exam Pattern 2019
|Type of Written Test||Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Marks for Each Section|
|Objective Type Test||English||20||20|
|General Science & Maths||20||20|
|GK & Social Science||30||30|
- MPHC Prelims Exam Pattern is mentioned in the above table.
- MP High Court Exam Paper contains 100 objective type questions.
- Madhya Pradesh High Court Asst Gr III Prelims Exam is for 100 marks.
- Candidates can check the subjects names in the above table.
MP High Court Asst Grade III Mains Exam Pattern 2019
|Type of Written Test||Name of Post||Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Objective Type Test||Steno Grade II & III||400 words Hindi Stenography Dictation + Typing||100||5+30 = 35 Minutes|
|Assistant Gr III||400 words English Stenography Dictation + Typing||100||5+30 = 35 Minutes|
|Asst Grade III||300 words Hindi Typing + 400 words Direct Dictation Hindi Typing||30+70=100||10+10 = 20 Minutes|
|Computer Operator||300 words Hindi Typing + Multiple Choice Question paper||40+60=100||10 + 50 = 1 Hour|
|Liftman||Knowledge of Electrician/ Operation of Lift/ Practical/ Other Test in Concerned Trade||100||1:00 Hour|
- MP High Court Mains Exam Pattern is tabulated here.
- Applicants can check the post wise MPHC Mains Subjects, Marks, and duration in the above table.
MPHC Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus | Exam Pattern Download Procedure Below
MP High Court Stenographer Syllabus 2018 is available on here. That candidate who are appearing in MP High Court Stenographer Grade-3 Examination can check MPHC Exam Pattern & Syllabus from here. It is an important document according to the exam point of view. With help of MPHC Exam Pattern & Syllabus, a candidate can do the study in the proper way of obtaining the highest marks in the examination.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Aptitude Test
MPHC Assistant Grade 3 2019 Document verification Details
The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as passport/ Addhar/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter’s Id Card/ Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph/ Identity Card issued by School or College/ Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original as well as a self-attested Photocopy thereof. The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if identity of candidates is in doubt the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
- Matric Certificate for age proof.
- Marks sheet and Degree Certificate of the requisite eligibility qualification.
- Caste and Creamy Layer Certificate issued by competent authority, if reservation benefit is claimed,
- If PHP (Divyang) Candidates, certificate from competent authority,
- If land loser/ land displaced person, certificate issued from District Magistrate/ Dy. Commissioner.
- Candidate already employed in Govt./ Semi Govt. organization/ Public sector will have to submit NOC from his employer when shortlisted for Verification/Joining.
- An Identity proof such as Passport/ Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter Card etc.
Download MP High Court Prelims Sample Papers Pdf
Related Post for MPHC 2018 Examination
- MP High Court Previous Question Papers 2018 | MPHC Previous Paper
- MPHC Stenographer Syllabus 2018 – MP High Court Assistant Grade III Exam Scheme
- MP High Court Result 2018 | MPHC Group D Cutoff & Merit List
- MPHC Stenographer Admit Card 2018 | Madhya Pradesh HC Assistant Grade III Hall Ticket2
- MPHC Group D Answer Key 2018 | MP High Court Answer Paper Download
- MPHC Group D Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 – www.mphc.gov.in District Judge, Peon, Mali, Sweeper Exam Date
MPHC Assistant Grade 3 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
MPHC Assistant Grade 3 2019 Notification – Check Here
MPHC Assistant Grade 3 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Steps to Download MPHC Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
Visit Official Website www.mphc.gov.in
Find the link open the page.
Enter your registration no and required details
View on your desktop for MPHC Syllabus
Download MPHC Assistant Grade 3 Syllabus 2019 Exam Pattern