Madhya Pradesh High Court MPHC Civil Judge Grade II Interview Call Letter available on official website. we are also provided admit card download link below pages. MP High Court Civil Judge Exam Date & centre mentioned below the page. MP High Court Civil Judge Exam Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 download for Call Letter mentioned below the page. MPHC Civil Judge Selection Process, MP High Court Civil Judge Eligibility, MPHC Civil Judge Document verification and MP High Court Civil Judge Written Test Pattern and Syllabus get follow the page. Applicants are you searching for MP High Court Civil Judge Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
MP High Court Civil Judge 2019 MPHC Class II or Grade II Interview Admit Card Download
There are three phases for the conduction of MP Civil Judge (Entry Level) Exam 2018, Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, followed by Interview. Also, cross-check the details entered on MP High Court Civil Judge after downloading and inform superiors in case of any mistakes. However, make sure you get your MPHC Civil Judge Admit Card as early as possible to dodge hurdle at the last minute. MP Civil Judge Admit Card 2018 for the first round, i.e, Prelims Exam is issued on the official website after the application process is over.
Download MPHC Civil Judge Class 2 Examination 2019 Admit Card for Interview / Viva Voice – Download Now
About Recruitment Board
The e-Courts Project was conceptualized on the basis of the “National Policy and Action Plan for Implementation of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in the Indian Judiciary – 2005” submitted by e-Committee, Supreme Court of India with a vision to transform the Indian Judiciary by ICT enablement of Courts.
Committee is a body constituted by the Government of India in pursuance of a proposal received from Hon’ble the Chief Justice of India to constitute an e-Committee to assist him in formulating a National policy on computerization of Indian Judiciary and advise on technological communication and management related changes. The e-Courts Mission Mode Project, is a Pan-India Project, monitored and funded by Department of Justice, Ministry of Law and Justice, Government of India for the District Courts across the country.
|MP High Court Civil Judge 2019 MPHC Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Civil Judge|
|Board of Organization||Madhya Pradesh High Court MPHC|
|No of Vacancy||190 Posts|
|Interview Date||01 to 14 August 2019|
|Category||Hall Ticket / Admit Card|
mphc.gov.in @ MP High Court Civil Judge 2019 MPHC Eligibility Details
Bachelors Degree in Law form recognized University.
Note: Candidates, who have passed the Degree in Law from the academic year 2009-2010 and onwards, must have also passed the All India Bar Examination, in order to be considered as eligible for being termed as a Practicing Advocate.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability. Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
MP High Court Civil Judge 2019 MPHC Selection Process
Method of Selection
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Viva Voce (Oral Interview)
MP High Court Civil Judge 2019 MPHC Preliminary Written Examination Details
Syllabus for MP High Court Civil Judge 2019
MP High Court Civil Judge Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF
Exam Pattern for MP High Court Civil Judge 2019
|S. No.||Examination Type||Subject Names||Total Questions||Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Objective Type Questions||Law||75||75||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
- The Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) shall be of 100 Marks, the duration whereof will be 2 Hours 30 Minutes, consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) each of 01 Mark with Negative Marking of 0.33 Mark for each Wrong / Multiple Answer, and would be based on the following Syllabus
- The language of 75 Questions in the Preliminary Examination, will be English, whereas the remaining 25 Questions will be in Gujarati.
- Preliminary Examination Paper (Objective Type) shall be assessed / evaluated by the Computer, as per entries made on OMR Sheet.
- As the evaluation is being done on the Computer by Scanning, there is no human intervention and hence, queries relating to rechecking of the OMR Sheets, subsequent to the Preliminary Examination, will not be entertained by the High Court.
MP High Court Civil Judge 2019 MPHC Exam Admit Card Details
Download Admit Card
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Important Instruction for Written Examination Hall
Entry in the Compound of the Examination Centre with Mobile/Cell Phones, Tablets, Laptop, Electronic Gadgets etc., is strictly prohibited.
A Candidate who is found breaching the above said direction or found to be indulging in ‘unfair practices’, viz. copying or misconduct during the course of examination, using electronic gadgets or Mobile Phones, etc., tampering with Question and/or Answer Paper, influencing any person concerned with the Elimination Test or Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, will be debarred from appearing for Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) or Main Written Examination or Viva-voce Test, as the case may be, for that Examination Process or for any number of years or permanently, as may be decided by the High Court.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for MP High Court Civil Judge 2019 MPHC
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The following certificates must be kept ready by the candidates for the purpose of verification.
Proof of Educational Qualifications.
Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
School Study Certificate
Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Related Examination Details
- MP High Court Result 2019 | MPHC District Judge Results & Cut Off
- MP High Court Answer Key 2019 | MPHC District Judge Answer Sheet
- MP High Court Civil Judge Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | mphc.gov.in Interview Call Letter
- MP High Court Assistant Previous Old Question Papers | MPHC Grade 3 Model Papers
- MP High Court Assistant Result 2019 | MPHC Assistant Grade 3 Written Exam Results
- MP High Court Assistant Answer Key 2019 mphc.gov.in Asst Grade III Written Exam Answer Sheet
MP High Court Civil Judge 2019 MPHC Recruitment – Check Here
MP High Court Civil Judge 2019 MPHC Notification – Check Here
MP High Court Civil Judge 2019 MPHC Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download MP High Court Civil Judge 2019 MPHC Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website mphc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for MPHC
Download MP High Court Civil Judge 2019 MPHC Interview Call Letter