Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan OAVS TGT PGT Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 for pdf in Principal, Computer Teacher, Trainee Graduate Teacher TGT, Post Graduate Teacher PGT, PET Exam Date mentioned below the page. OAVS TGT PGT & Principal Exam Date & Exam Centre available here. OAVS TGT PGT & Principal Syllabus for pdf, OAVS TGT PGT & Principal Previous Question Papers, OAVS TGT PGT & Principal Model papers, OAVS TGT PGT & Principal Sample Papers, OAVS TGT PGT & Principal Paper 1 Syllabus, OAVS TGT PGT & Principal Paper 2 Syllabus, OAVS TGT PGT & Principal Notification, OAVS TGT PGT & Principal selection Process, Eligibility, Answer key & Result, Cut off / Merit List, OAVS TGT PGT & Principal Document verification, OAVS TGT PGT & Principal Important Details get following the page.
OAVS TGT PGT & Principal 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan is established in 19th day of September 2015, a society under Society Registration Act of Odisha. The General Body is the apex body of the Sangathan headed by Hon’ble Minister, School & Mass Education as Chairman & there is an Executive Body headed by DC-cum-ACS as Chairman.
Information on website only: All correspondence with candidates shall be done through e-mail only. All information regarding examination schedule/admit card/ interview call letters etc. shall be provided through email/uploading on OAVS website. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of admit card/interview call/ any other information shall be of the candidate. OAVS will not be responsible for any loss of email sent, due to invalid/wrong email ID provided by the candidate or for delay/non receipt of information if a candidate fails to access his/her mail/website in time. Candidates are not required to send any document to OAVS.
OAVS TGT PGT 2019 Principal & Teacher Recruitment Summary
Name of Exam – Principal, Computer Teacher, Trainee Graduate Teacher TGT, Post Graduate Teacher PGT, PET
Board of Organization – Certification Engineers International Limited
No of Vacancy –878 Posts
Category – Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Official Website – www.oavs.in
Date of Exam – Update Soon
www.oavs.in @ OAVS TGT PGT 2019 Principal & Teacher Recruitment Eligibility
The candidate must have passed Class X standard in MIL Odia.
The candidate not having Odia as a subject up to Class X standard must have qualified at the single subject Odia examination up to High School standard conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Cuttack, Odisha. Candidates having Masters Degree/Bachelor Degree in Arts/ Science with Bachelor Degree in Education from any University of the State.
All candidates (except in-service candidates) must have passed in the Odisha Secondary Schools Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET)/CTET conducted by BSE/CBSE(at secondary level) in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. The candidates who have not passed the OSSTET/CTET but are otherwise eligible for the post may apply for the post with a condition that they shall have to pass OSSTET/CTET within 3 years of joining in the post. They have to furnish an Undertaking to this effect at the time of interview.
OAVS TGT PGT 2019 Principal & Teacher Recruitment Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Computer Based Test (CBT), Interview and Performance Test as applicable and specified in these modalities put together. The OAVS reserves the right to decide the cut off marks in CBT and Interview separately.
- However, the mode of selection for all the above posts will be at the sole discretion of OAVS.
- The decision of the OVAS the mode of selection to the above posts and eligibility conditions of the applicants for interview shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The Online Question Paper will be bilingual (i.e., English & Odia Languages Only).
- The candidates will be required to report at the examination centre at least 1 ½ Hours (90 minutes) before the commencement of online examination. Candidates coming late for the test will not be allowed.
OAVS TGT PGT 2019 Principal & Teacher Recruitment Written Examination Details
Syllabus for OAVS TGT PGT 2019 Principal & Teacher
OAVS Principal Examination Syllabus
- General English
- Odisha Language
- General Knowledge
- Logical Reasoning
- Computer Literacy
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Child Development & Pedagogy
- Teaching Methodology
- Administration Finance
Odisha TGT PGT Examination Syllabus
- General English
- Odisha Language
- Current Affairs
- Logical Reasoning
- Subject Content & Methodology
|OAVS Teacher Syllabus 2018 for English||Odisha OAVS TGT Art Teacher Syllabus 2018 for Reasoning||OAVS TGT PGT PET Syllabus 2018 for General Knowledge & Contemporary Issues||OVAS Teacher Syllabus 2018 for Quantitative Aptitude|
|OAVS PGT TGT PET Syllabus 2018 for Child Development & Pedagogy||OAVS Principal TGT PGT Teacher Syllabus 2018 for Concerned Subjects
||OAVS TGT PGT Syllabus 2018 for Computer Literacy
||Syllabus for OAVS PGT Exam 2018 – Current Affairs|
Exam pattern for OAVS TGT PGT 2019 Principal & Teacher
OAVS Principal Exam Pattern
|Type of Exam||Part||Section Name||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Multiple Choice Questions||Part- I||Language Proficiency Test||General English||20||20||3 Hours|
|Part- II||General Awareness & Computer Literacy||General Knowledge & Contemporary Issues||10||10|
|Part-III||Academics||Child Development & Pedagogy||10||10|
|Perspectives in Education and School Organization||10||10|
|Part-IV||Administration & Finance||Administration & Finance||70||70|
- OAVS Principal Exam contains 4 sections.
- Total questions in the exam are 180 questions.
- Maximum marks are 180.
- Time Duration of the test is 3 Hours.
TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHER (ENGLISH/HINDI/ SANSKRIT/ ODIA/ MATHS/ SCIENCE/ SOCIAL STUDIES) Exam Pattern
|Exam Type||Part||Subject Name||No.of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Multiple Choice Questions||Part-I||General English||20||20||200 Minutes|
|Part- III||Subject Content & Methodology||100||100|
The online test will comprise of Part-I, II and III. All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions. The test will be of 200 minutes duration. Each question will carry 1 mark. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The question in the CBT is Multiple Choice/ Objective Type of questions.
- The exam contains 0.25 negative Marks for Wrong Answers.
- OAVS PGT Online Test has 3 sections.
- One question carries one mark.
- The written exam has a total of 200 questions.
- Total time given for the test is 200 minutes.
- Maximum marks for the examination are 200 marks.
OAVS TGT PGT 2019 Principal & Teacher INTERVIEW (60 Marks)
The online test questions will be objective type with four multiple choice answers. The candidate is required to mark only one answer out of four options. There will be 0.25 marks negative marking for each wrong answer.
Part-II, Part-III and Part-IV of the test of the candidate will be evaluated only if he/she qualifies in Part-I securing 5 marks each in English and Odia subjects and 13 marks in aggregate.
The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Parts II, III, IV & interview (40+30+70+60=200). For preparation of the final merit, the weighted evaluation scheme will be examination (Parts II, III & IV) and interview: 70% and 30%.
OAVS TGT PGT 2019 Principal & Teacher Examination Centre
|Exam City||City Code||Exam City||City Code|
Note: The test centers and cities for the examination as mentioned above are subject to change at the discretion of examination authority. While every effort will be made to allot the candidates the city of his/her choice for CBT, examination authority may at its discretion allot a different city/centre to the candidate due to administrative and logistic reason(s).
- However, the number of centers will increase or decrease depending upon the number of applications. Applicants should clearly indicate their order of preference for any Two “Examination Centers”, for online test according to their preferred option of the city in the online application format.
- No request for change of test centre once allotted will be entertained and the candidate will have to appear at the allotted centre at his/her own expenses.
- Examination authority reserves right to conduct the CBT at all the cities or any one or more of the cities depending upon the number of candidates opting for a City and also based on the availability of test centers and computer nodes.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
OAVS TGT PGT 2019 Principal & Teacher 2018 Verification Details
The candidates called for interview shall be advised to produce certain documents in original and also to submit the attested photocopies thereof at the time of document verification. Such documents shall be listed in the call letter. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt or he/she is not able to produce the requisite documents or there is mismatch of information in the documents, he/she will not be allowed to appear for interview and his/her candidature will be treated as cancelled.
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet.
- Certificate of proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating a date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating a date of birth).
- Consolidated mark sheet for all semesters of the trade in which applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable.
- Disability certificate, in case of PWD candidate.
- Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of candidates, applied against Ex-Servicemen Quota.
Previous Papers & Model Papers for pdf
Last 8 Years OAVS Teacher Old Papers
- OAVS TGT PGT Previous Year Question Papers Pdf – Biotech
- Odisha Art Teacher Solved Papers Pdf Download – English
- Odisha AVS TGT PGT Exam Question Papers – Commerce
- Download Odisha TGT PGT Old Papers – Economics
- OAVS Art Teacher Solved Question Papers – Geography
- Odisha AVS Art Teacher Model Papers with solutions – Hindi
- Free Pdf of OAVS Music Teacher Old Question Papers – History
- Odisha Music Teacher Exam Papers Free Pdf – Home Science
- OAVS Computer Teacher Previous Papers – Maths
- Odisha AVS Computer Teacher Key Papers – Sanskrit
OAVS TGT PGT 2019 Principal & Teacher Exam 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
OAVS TGT PGT 2019 Principal & Teacher 2018 Official Notification – Check Here
OAVS TGT PGT 2019 Principal & Teacher Exam 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Steps to Download OAVS TGT PGT Principal & Teacher 2019 Syllabus & Exam pattern
Visit official website www.oavs.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for OAVS
Download OAVS TGT PGT Principal & Teacher 2019 Previous Papers & Model Papers