MPSC Agriculture Service Main Exam 2018 Recruitment Notification Details
Candidates who have applied for MPSC Agriculture Service Preliminary Written Examination and paid fee can get the hall ticket online. Candidates who have qualified the Preliminary Written Examination and applied for MPSC Agriculture Service Preliminary Exam on or before the last date of form submission can download their Admit Card for MPSC Agriculture Service Preliminary examination from the official website. Candidates can check All important details regarding MPSC Agriculture Service Admit Card 2018 in the article below.
MPSC Agriculture Service Main Exam 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern – Download Here
Hence, we have provided the direct link to download the Admit card. By clicking on the link below it will immediately redirect you to the MPSC official site. Otherwise, if you don’t know how to download the MPSC Agriculture Service Preliminary 2018 Admit Card from the official site don’t worry !. To know how to download MPSC Agriculture Service Preliminary Call letter, Scroll down this page and check out the steps to download MPSC Agriculture Service Preliminary Admit Card 2018.
|MPSC Agriculture Service Preliminary Exam 2018 Recruitment Summary|
|Name of Exam||Agriculture Service Examination (Preliminary)|
|Board of Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC|
|No of Vacancy||70 Posts|
|Date of Exam||08 Sep 2018 (Main)|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
MPSC Agriculture Service Main Exam 2018 Eligibility or Qualification Details
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have minimum Degree of B.Sc in Agriculture or B.tech in Agriculture Discipline or Equivalents Degree with Agriculture.
Only those candidates who have qualified Prelims Exam are eligible for Main Exam. Candidates must have minimum Degree of B.Sc in Agriculture or B.tech in Agriculture Discipline or Equivalents Degree with Agriculture. Applicants should have a minimum of 18 years and maximum of 38 years as on 2018. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
MPSC Agriculture Service Main Exam 2018 Selection Process
Written Test: The candidates who had filled the application form for the post of MPSC are invited for the written test of the MPSC Agriculture Service Preliminary Exam. After that qualified candidates will be selected for the next round of competition.
Personal Interview: The candidates who got selected in the written test are called for the personal interview of the MPSC Agriculture Service Preliminary Exam. The final appointment will be made on the basis of the personal interview and documentation.
- The selection process stages are Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Viva Voice.
- Some of the candidates already clear the Prelims Exam With minimum marks and shortlisted for the Mains Exam.
- Those aspirants who will finish the Mains Exam with qualifying marks will get a mail for the Viva Voice.
- The final selected applicant’s list will be announced by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission on the basis of contenders performance in both Mains Exam and Viva Voice.
MPSC Agriculture Service Main Exam 2018 Written Examination Details
Candidates can check this article until the end and grasp the information about Syllabus and Exam Pattern. After getting the Syllabus and Exam Pattern details, applicants need to start your preparation for the Prelims Written Exam. With the help of Maharashtra PSC Agriculture Services Prelims Syllabus and Exam Pattern, contenders can easily clarify their doubts like time management and question paper pattern. So the aspirants don’t neglect this article at the time of preparation. Candidates can check our website at regular intervals for knowing the more information about this article.
- MPSC Agriculture Service Exam Result 2018 | Maharashtra Agriculture Officer (AO) Prelims Cutoff & Merit List
- MPSC Assistant Town Planner Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018 – Maharashtra PSC Exam Date & Interview Call Letter
- MPSC Agriculture Service (Prelims) Answer Key 2018 | MPSC Agriculture Officer & Agriculture Director Key Answers
- MPSC Assistant Town Planer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 – www.mpsc.gov.in Group A Previous Papers
Syllabus for MPSC Agriculture Service Main Exam 2018
Marathi / English
Exam Pattern for MPSC Agriculture Service Main Exam 2018
|Exam Types||Papers||Subject name||Marks||Durations|
|Written (Objective)||Paper 1||Marathi||35||2 Hours|
|Paper 3||General Studies||80|
- The Prelims Written Test contains Objective Type Questions.
- The written exam consists two papers.
- Paper I is an Agriculture Science and the Paper II is an Optional Subjects.
- Paper I contains 100 questions for 200 marks and the time limit is 1hr.
- Paper II consists 200 questions for 400 marks and the time duration for Paper II is 2hrs.
- The Optional subject is selected by the candidates at the time of application form submission.
- Optional subjects are Agricultural Botany, Agricultural Engineering.
Important Information In Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018
- Name of the Applicant
- Photograph of the Applicant
- Candidate Category
- Gender of candidate
- Mother or Father Name
- Exam Name
- Exam Date and Time
- Exam Centre Name and Code
- Exam Centre Address
- Signature of the candidates and exam counselor
- And important instructions of the examination
MPSC Agriculture Service Main 2018 Verification Details
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet.
- Certificate of proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating a date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating a date of birth).
- Consolidated mark sheet for all semesters of the trade in which applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCVT /SCVT.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable.
- Disability certificate, in case of PWD candidate.
- Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of candidates, applied against Ex-Servicemen Quota.
|Sr. No.||Subject||Date||Size (MB)||Download|
|1||19-2018 – Maharashtra Agriculture Service Preliminary Examination 2018||07/03/2018||0.17|
|2||14-2018 Maharashtra Subordinate Service, Gr.B (Non-Gazetted)- Preliminary Examination 2018||28/02/2018||0.29|
MPSC Assistant Town Planner Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018 – Maharashtra PSC Exam Date & Interview Call Letter
MPSC Assistant Town Planner Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 – www.mpsc.gov.in Group A Previous Papers
RECENT NEWS / ANNOUNCEMENTS
- 27/04/1833-2017- LECTURER – PRODUCTION ENGINEERING, MAHARASHTRA POLYTECHNIC TEACHER’S SERVICES, GR-A – 2017- Announcement Regarding Result
- 27/04/1862-2017- LAW OFFICER, DIRECTORATE OF SECONDARY AND HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION, M.E.S., GR-B – 2017- Result
- 27/04/1833-2017- LECTURER – PRODUCTION ENGINEERING, MAHARASHTRA POLYTECHNIC TEACHER’S SERVICES, GR-A – 2017- Interview Schedule
- 27/04/1862-2017- LAW OFFICER, DIRECTORATE OF SECONDARY AND HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION, M.E.S., GR-B – 2017- Interview Schedule
- 27/04/1832-2017- LECTURER – ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING, MAHARASHTRA POLYTECHNIC TEACHER’S SERVICES, GR-A – 2017- Interview Schedule
- 27/04/1838-2017- GOVERNMENT LABOUR OFFICER, MAHARASHTRA LABOUR SERVICES, GR-B- Announcement Regarding Interview
- 27/04/1838-2017- GOVERNMENT LABOUR OFFICER, MAHARASHTRA LABOUR SERVICES, GR-B- Interview Schedule
MPSC Agriculture Service Preliminary Exam 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
MPSC Agriculture Service Preliminary Exam 2018 Official Notification – Check Here
MPSC Agriculture Service Preliminary Exam 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – check Here
How to Download MPSC Agriculture Service Main Exam 2018 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website www.mpsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for MPSC
Download MPSC Agriculture Service Main Exam 2018 Interview Date & Call Letter