NATA 2020 (National Aptitude Test in Engineering) is a popular entrance exam conducted by the council of architecture. Candidates who seek admission in B. Arch program can apply for this exam. The date for NATA 2020 Exam has been declared and will be held on April 2020.
Eligibility Criteria for NATA 2020
The eligibility criteria for NATA 2020 are as follows
- Candidates should have cleared SSC or 10th class or its equivalent exams from a recognized
- Candidates should obtain 50% marks in 12th or its equivalent exams if they are looking for admission in B. Arch courses and the should qualify aptitude test in Architecture.
- Lateral admission is not allowed in this examination.
Important Dates for NATA 2020
NATA Exam Dates
Below, we have mentioned the tentative schedule of NATA 2020:
|Online Registration Starts||1st week of January 2020|
|Last Date of Online Registration||1st week of February 2020|
|Image Upload Last Date||1st week of February 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||1st week of February 2020|
|Confirmation Page Printout Available||Last week of February 2020|
|Correction Window open||3rd week of February 2020|
|Admit Card Issued||4th week of March 2020|
|Date of Exam||3rd week of April 2020|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of June 2020|
Registration Fee for NATA 2020
- The registration fee for NATA 2020 is RS.1250. The amount can be paid through net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
- Candidates can choose exam center and the region as per their convenience.
- The registration process is done only through online mode.
Exam Pattern for NATA 2020
The exam pattern for NATA 2020 are as follows
- This exam pattern is classified into 2 types
- Paper-based exam
- Online based exam
- The exam is conducted for 2 hours and there will be no negative marks for this exam.