North Eastern Police Academy NEPA Constable Syllabus & Exam pattern 2019 Download for PDF in MTS, (Mali, Sweeper, Mess Servant, Cook, Canteen Attendant), Nursing Orderly, Library Information Assistant, Life Guard, Pump Operator, Plumber Previous Year Question Papers available here. NEPA Constable & MTS Exam Date and Exam centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Applied Candidates we are mentioned NEPA Constable & MTS Selection List, NEPA Constable & MTS Notification, NEPA Constable & MTS Document verification and etc. NEPA Constable & MTS Sample Papers, NEPA Constable & MTS Model Papers, NEPA Constable & MTS old Examination Papers, NEPA Constable & MTS Previous Papers, also mentioned below the page. NEPA Constable & MTS Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
NEPA Constable & MTS 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
Finally, aspirants have reached the correct destination to download the NEPA Syllabus 2019 PDF. In this section, we had discussed the complete details about NEPA Syllabus 2019 clearly. Are you searching for NEPA Electrician Syllabus 2018? Then you are in the right place. Here you can get www.nepa.gov.in MTS Model Papers for free of cost. Applicants who applied for NEPA Exam 2018 can get NEPA MTS Syllabus 2018.
Applicants should have completed SSC/ 10th Class/ Matriculation from any recognized board. Check official notification for post wise qualification details.
|NEPA Constable & MTS 2019 Multi Tasking Staff Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Electrician, Carpenter, MTS (Mali, Sweeper, Mess Servant, Cook, Canteen Attendant), Nursing Orderly, Library Information Assistant, Life Guard, Pump Operator, Plumber|
|Board of Organization||North Eastern Police Academy NEPA|
|No of Vacancy||33 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
Method of Process for NEPA Constable & MTS 2019 Multi Tasking Staff
The candidates as recommended by the Screening Committee will be invited for Trade Test. Those who qualify in the Trade Test will be invited for a competitive written examination. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the competitive written examination.
- Written examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
NEPA Constable & MTS 2019 Multi-Tasking Staff Written Examination Details
Syllabus for NEPA Constable & MTS 2019 Multi-Tasking Staff
NEPA Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Wars and
- Current Affairs
- Important National Facts
- Heritage and Arts
- Diseases and Nutrition
- Freedom Movement
- Common Names
- Full forms
- Inland Harbours
- Number of Players
- Heritage and Arts
www.nepa.gov.in General Intelligence Syllabus
- Number Ranking
- Figurative Classification
- Blood Relations
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Mathematical Operations
- Venn diagrams
- Number Series
- Figural Pattern
- Cubes and Dice
- Non-Verbal Series
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence
North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Mathematics Syllabus
- Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Sequences and Series
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry
- Straight Lines
- Conic Sections
- Permutations and Combinations
- Exponential and Logarithmic Series
- Sets and Set Theory
- Probability Function
- Limits and Continuity
- Applications of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem
- Definite Integrals
उत्तर पूर्वी पुलिस अकादमी General English Syllabus
- Sentence Arrangement
- Fill in the blanks
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Spelling Test
- Idioms and Phrases
- Passage Completion
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Completion
- Active and Passive Voice
- Sentence Improvement
Exam Pattern for NEPA Constable & MTS 2019 Multi-Tasking Staff
- The written examination shall be of one paper carrying 200 marks with duration of three hours.
- The written examination shall be of multiple choice (MCQ) pattern.
- Total No. of questions in written test is 200.
- No negative mark for wrong answers.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for NEPA Constable & MTS 2019 Multi-Tasking Staff
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
NEPA Constable & MTS 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
NEPA Constable & MTS 2019 Notification – Check Here
NEPA Constable & MTS 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download NEPA Constable & MTS 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website nepa.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NEPA
Download NEPA Constable & MTS 2019 Previous Year question Papers