National Fertilizers Limited NFL Accounts Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Senior Manager Previous Year question Papers available here. NFL Accounts Officer Exam Date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can able download NFL Accounts Officer Syllabus for PDF also mentioned below the page. Aspirants we are provide NFL Accounts Officer & Senior Manager Selection process, NFL Accounts Officer & Senior Manager Eligibility, NFL Accounts Officer & Senior Manager Document verification and for more details get following the page. Candidates NFL Accounts Officer & Senior Manager Sample Papers, NFL Accounts Officer & Senior Manager Model papers, NFL Accounts Officer & Senior Manager Previous Papers and etc. NFL Accounts Officer & Senior Manager Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
NFL Accounts Officer 2019 Senior Manager Syllabus for PDF Download
Additionally, aspirants can get the details of NFL Accounts Officer & Senior Manager exam dates, admit card release date, and the direct download links for NFL Accounts Officer & Senior Manager Previous Papers. Keeping reading this section to get the detailed topics that are mentioned in NFL Accounts Officer & Senior Manager Syllabus 2018 Pdf. Basic knowledge about the exam will give confidence to you to attempt the written exam. Prove yourself in the written exam to grab the job at NFL as Accounts Officer. Go through the www.nationalfertilizers.com where you can find complete details about the NFL Accounts Officer Written Examination 2018.
Based on the information in online application and documents submitted by the candidates‟ along with duly signed print out of their online application form, scrutiny of applications would be done and candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be provisionally shortlisted and called for personal interview. NFL‟s decision regarding eligibility & shortlisting of applications shall be final & binding and no queries or correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Note: Modalities of Online Test, in the event it is decided to conduct the same, shall be placed on website www.nationalfertilizers.com Careers Recruitment in NFL Recruitment of Experienced F&A Professionals – 2018, at an appropriate time.
|NFL Accounts Officer 2019 Senior Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Stenographer Grade 3|
|Board of Organization||Allahabad High Court|
|No of Vacancy||42 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Chartered Accountant from ICAI or Cost & Management Accountant from ICAI or Two years full time / regular MBA with major specialization in Finance / Financial Management with minimum 60% marks.
Note: Minimum percentage of marks in the minimum educational qualification of MBA (Finance/Financial Management), as indicated in Clause A of this advertisement, shall be aggregate of all semesters/years to be calculated taking average of all semesters/years. Weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University shall not be considered.
Merit List: In case, total marks (up to two decimals) of two or more candidates after personal interview are same, percentage of marks in the qualifying examination would be considered for drawing up merit list. In case percentage of marks (up to two decimals) are also equal in the qualifying examination, the date of birth of the candidates will be considered for preparing merit list i.e. the candidate born earlier will be considered as senior in the merit list.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
NFL Accounts Officer 2019 Senior Manager Written Examination Details
Syllabus for NFL Accounts Officer 2019 Senior Manager
Reasoning & General Knowledge / Awareness
Questions from CA/ICWA/MBA(Finance)
NFL Exam Syllabus 2019 – General English
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- One word substitutions.
- Sentence structure.
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Grammar etc.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Subject-Verb Agreement. etc.,
National Fertilizers Ltd Exam Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
- Number system
- Computation of whole numbers
- Decimals and fractions
- Relationships between numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and proportion
- Profit and loss
- Use of table and graphs
- Time and distance
- Ratio and time
NFL Accounts Officer Syllabus – Reasoning
- Visual Memory.
- Number Series.
- Decision Making.
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
- Statement Conclusion.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Number Ranking.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mirror Images.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Embedded Figures.
- Blood Relations etc.
National Fertilizers Ltd Accounts Officer Syllabus 2019 – General Knowledge / Awareness
- General Science.
- India’s history.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity.
- Economy and Culture.
- Major Financial / Economic News
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Important Days
- General Politics
- Current Affairs – National and International
- Knowledge of Current Affairs
- Scientific research
- India and Its Neighboring Countries
- Indian Constitution
- Countries and Capitals
Discipline Related NFL Accounts Officer Syllabus – Finance
- Financial Accounting.
- Accounting Standards.
- Indirect & Direct – Tax Management.
- Costing Techniques.
- Cost & Management Accounting.
- Financial Management.
- Management Science.
- Operation & Project Management Control.
- Computer Applications in Business.
- Security Analysis and Investment Management.
- Management Control System etc.
Exam Pattern for NFL Accounts Officer 2019 Senior Manager
|Objective Type||General English||50||150 Marks||2 Hours|
|Reasoning & General Knowledge / Awareness|
|Questions from CA/ICWA/MBA(Finance)||100|
- The candidates will have option to give their answer in English (except for test of English Language).
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be 100 Questions/ Marks.
- The question paper will consist of 100 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, questions on English Language and questions on Professional Knowledge.
- The time duration will be 2 hours.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
Download National Fertilizers Limited Old Papers
- Download NFL Non Executive Sample Question Papers Pdf | NFL Previous Year Paper
- NFL Question Papers | National Fertilizers Question Papers for Non Executive Exam
- www.nationalfertilizers.com Model Question Papers with Solutions
- NFL Sample Papers | NFL Non Executive Previous Year Question Papers with Answers
- National Fertilizers Limited Non Executive Solved Papers for free of cost
- Free Download NFL Non Executive Exam Question Papers with Answers
- National Fertilizers Ltd Non Executive Practice Question Papers with Solutions
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for NFL Accounts Officer 2019 Senior Manager
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Related Examination Details
- NFL Accounts Officer Answer Key 2019, Senior Officer Written Exam Answer Paper
- NFL Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | www.nationalfertilizers.com Non Executive Exam Date & Cal Letter
- NFL Non Executive Result 2018 | Check Cutoff & Merit List (www.nationalfertilizers.com)
- NFL Non Executive Answer Key 2018 | NFL Junior Engineer Assistant Answer Paper
NFL Accounts Officer 2019 Senior Manager Recruitment – Check Here
NFL Accounts Officer 2019 Senior Manager Notification – Check Here
NFL Accounts Officer 2019 Senior Manager Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download NFL Accounts Officer 2019 Senior Manager Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website nationalfertilizers.com
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NFL
Download NFL Accounts Officer 2019 Senior Manager Previous Question Papers