National Highways Authority of India NHAI Site Engineer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDf in Previous Year Question Papers available here. NHAI Site Engineer & Manager Selection process, NHAI Site Engineer & Manager Eligibility, NHAI Site Engineer & Manager Documnet verification and etc. NHAI Site Engineer & Manager Syllabus for PDF get Here. NHAI Site Engineer & Manager sample Papers, NHAI Site Engineer & Manager Model Papers, NHAI Site Engineer & Manager Old examination papers and etc. NHAI Site Engineer & Manager Answer Key, result, Cut off, merit List and etc.
NHAI Site Engineer & Manager 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Download National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) Deputy Manager Syllabus from the below sections of this page. All the willing contenders can also check the NHAI Deputy Manager Syllabus from its official website www.nhai.org. To get success in the written exam, we have updated the NHAI Deputy Manager Syllabus and Exam Pattern along with the Previous Papers.
Applicants can also visit our site in order to get NHAI Manager Recruitment, NHAI Manager Tech Syllabus, NHAI Manager Tech Exam Pattern, NHAI Manager Admit Card, NHAI Manager Tech Previous Papers.
NHAI Site Engineer & Manager 2019 Eligibility
Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute; and (ii) 4 years’ experience in the Pay Scale of Pay Band-3 (Rs.15600- 39100) with Grade Pay Rs.5400/- or equivalent or higher out of which 3 years’ experience in implementation of Infrastructure Sectors related to Highways, Roads and Bridges.
Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute; and (ii) 9 years’ experience in the Pay Scale of Pay Band-3 (Rs.15600-39100) with Grade Pay Rs.5400/- or equivalent or higher out of which 6 years’ experience in implementation of Infrastructure Sectors related to Highways, Roads and Bridges.
|NHAI Site Engineer & Manager 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Site Engineer & Manager|
|Board of Organization||National Highways Authority of India NHAI|
|No of Vacancy||150 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
NHAI Site Engineer & Manager 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for NHAI Site Engineer & Manager 2019
- Engineering Mathematics.
- General Aptitude.
- Structural Engineering.
- Geo technical Engineering.
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
NHAI Manager Tech Syllabus for Engineering Mathematics
- Linear Algebra.
- Differential equations.
- Complex variables.
- Probability and Statistic.
- Numerical Methods.
NHAI Manager Tech Syllabus for General Aptitude
- Verbal Ability.
- English grammar.
- sentence completion.
- verbal analogies.
- word groups.
- critical reasoning.
- verbal deduction.
NHAI Manager Tech Syllabus for Structural Engineering
- Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Structures.
- Steel Structures.
- NHAI Manager Tech Syllabus for Geo technical Engineering.
- Soil Mechanics.
- Foundation Engineering.
NHAI Manager Tech Syllabus for Water Resources Engineering
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics.
NHAI Manager Tech Syllabus for Environmental Engineering
- Water requirements.
- Air Pollution.
- Municipal Solid Wastes.
- Noise Pollution.
NHAI Manager Tech Syllabus for Transportation Engineering
- Highway Planning.
- Traffic Engineering.
- NHAI Manager Tech Syllabus for Surveying.
- Importance of surveying.
- principles and classifications.
- mapping concepts.
- coordinate system.
- map projections.
- measurements of distance and directions.
- theodolite traversing.
- plane table surveying.
- errors and adjustments.
Exam Pattern NHAI Site Engineer & Manager 2019
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for NHAI Site Engineer & Manager 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
NHAI Site Engineer & Manager 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
NHAI Site Engineer & Manager 2019 Notification – Check Here
NHAI Site Engineer & Manager 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download NHAI Site Engineer & Manager 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NIFT
Download NHAI Site Engineer & Manager 2019 Previous Year papers