National Health Mission NHM Assam Dental Surgeon Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Previous year question papers available here. NHM Assam Dental Surgeon Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear applied candidates can able download NHM Assam Dental Surgeon selection Process, NHM Assam Dental Surgeon Eligibility, NHM Assam Dental Surgeon Document Verification and etc. Aspirants we are provide NHM Assam Dental Surgeon sample Papers, NHM Assam Dental Surgeon Model Papers, NHM Assam Dental Surgeon old Examination papers also mentioned below the page. NHM Assam Dental Surgeon Answer Key, Result, cut off, NHM Assam Dental Surgeon merit List and etc.
NHM Assam Dental Surgeon 2019 Syllabus for PDF Download
The Written test is on 2019, for recruitment is written test needed Odisha Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2019 and the OPSC Written test Exam Pattern of 2019 of Dental Surgeon Examination syllabus is clarifying the details regarding at www.wbhrb.in. Odisha Public Service Commission Exam is on 2019. If at any stage even after issue of the letter of appointment a candidate is found ineligible for admission to this Examination, his/her candidature will be cancelled without further reference to the candidate.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
|NHM Assam Dental Surgeon 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Dental Surgeon|
|Board of Organization||National Health Mission NHM Assam|
|No of Vacancy||71 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
nhm.assam.gov.in @ NHM Assam Dental Surgeon 2019 Eligibility
Educational Qualification: The minimum qualification is BDS Degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized University and recognized by Dental Council of India (DCI) and Registered Dentist of Assam State Dental Council.
Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates for certificate verification will be announced in the Commissions website. After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for final selection through counselling method
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability. Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
NHM Assam Dental Surgeon 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for NHM Assam Dental Surgeon 2019
NHM Assam Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2018 – Biochemistry
- Integration of Metabolism.
- Acid-Base Balance.
- Molecular Biology.
NHM Assam Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2018 – Physiology
- General Physiology.
- Respiratory System.
- Central Nervous System.
- Excretory System.
- Muscle System.
- Digestive system.
- Cardio Vascular System.
- Special Senses.
- NHM Assam Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2108 – Anatomy
- General Anatomy.
- Head and Neck Structures and alimentary.
- General Embryology and Systemic embryology.
- Regional anatomy of head and neck with osteology.
- Clinical Anatomy.
- Histology of basic tissues.
- The general disposition of thoracic.
- Abdominal and Pelvic Organs.
- Medical Genetics.
NHM Assam Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2018 – Pathology
- Definitions & causes of diseases.
- Disturbances of pigment & mineral metabolism.
- Acute inflammation I.
- Mode of cell Injury.
- Cellular adaptations & intracellular accumulations.
- Acute inflammation II.
- Chronic inflammation.
NHM Assam Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2018 – Microbiology
- General Microbiology.
- Systematic Bacteriology.
Syllabus NHM Assam Dental Surgeon 2018 – Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
- Dental Anatomy and Histology.
- Case history recording.
- Child Psychology.
- Growth and Development.
- Dental Caries.
- Dental Radiology as related to Pedodontics.
NHM Assam Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2018 – Dental Material
- Casting alloys.
- Structure of matter and principles of adhesion.
- Investments and casting procedure.
- Physical properties of Dental Materials.
- Dental Implants.
- Inlay casting waxes.
- Dental polymers.
- Mechanical properties of Dental Materials.
- Dental Ceramics.
- Gypsum products.
- Impression Materials.
- Denture base resins.
NHM Assam Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2018 – Oral Pathology
- Regressive Alterations of Teeth.
- A spread of Oral Infection.
- Diseases of Blood & Blood-Forming Organs.
- Diseases of Pulp and Periapical tissues.
- Bacterial, Fungal & Viral Diseases affecting oral Cavity.
- Healing of Oral Wounds.
- Developmental Disturbances of Hard Tissues.
- Physical & Chemical Injuries.
NHM Assam Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2018 – Orthodontics
- Introduction To Orthodontics.
- Treatment Planning.
- Mechanics Of Orthodontics.
- Oro-Facial Growth And Development.
- Orthodontic Diagnosis.
- Post-Treatment Concepts.
NHM Assam Dental Surgeon Exam Syllabus 2018 – Public Health Dentistry
- Dental Public Health.
- Practice Management.
- Research Methodology and Dental Statistics.
Syllabus of NHM Assam Dental Surgeon – Prosthodontics
- Applied Anatomy and Physiology.
- Communicating with the patient.
- Overdentures dentures.
- Implant Supported complete denture.
- Diagnosis and treatment planning for patient.
- Record bases and occlusion rims.
- Trial dentures.
- Articulators – discussion.
- Principles of Retention, Support, and Stability.
- Denture insertion.
- Reduction of residual ridge.
Exam pattern for NHM Assam Dental Surgeon 2019
The questions will be Objective Type only.
Negative Marking will be as per the Board rules.
The Above-mentioned Exam Pattern is only for reference.
The multiple choice & objective type written test.
The question paper will consist of 100 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, questions on English Language and questions on Professional Knowledge.
The time duration will be 2 hours.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for NHM Assam Dental Surgeon 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For More Details
NHM Assam Dental Surgeon 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
NHM Assam Dental Surgeon 2019 Notification – Check Here
NHM Assam Dental Surgeon 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download NHM Assam Dental Surgeon 2019 Syllabus & Exam pattern
Visit official Website nhm.assam.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NHM Assam
Download NHM Assam Dental Surgeon 2019 Previous Question Papers