NHM Maharashtra CHO Syllabus & Exam pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Community Health Officer Previous year question Papers available here. NHM Maharashtra CHO Exam date & centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for NHM Maharashtra CHO Selection Process, NHM Maharashtra CHO Eligibility, NHM Maharashtra CHO Documnet verification and for more details get following the page. NHM Maharashtra CHO Sample Papers, NHM Maharashtra CHO Model papers, NHM Maharashtra CHO Old Examination papers available here. NHM Maharashtra CHO Answer key, result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
NHM Maharashtra CHO 2019 Community Health Officer Syllabus for PDF
People who are interested can download NHM Maharashtra CHO Syllabus 2019 for of cost from the below links. Additionally, you can also get www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in CHO Syllabus in Pdf format. Downloading links for NHM Maharashtra CHO Syllabus 2019 are enclosed below. Because the official mention that they select the candidates for various posts based on their performance in the written test that is the reason we had furnished real data for the exam participated candidates.
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM), RNRM from recognized University/Bachelor of Science in Nursing from recognized University/Institute.
|NHM Maharashtra CHO 2019 Community Health Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Community Health Officers CHO|
|Board of Organization||National Health Mission NHM Maha|
|No of Vacancy||3965 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
NHM Maharashtra CHO 2019 Community Health Officer Written Examination Details
Exam Pattern NHM Maharashtra CHO 2019 Community Health Officer
|S.No.||Examination Type||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Test Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||General Knowledge||100||100||2 Hours|
- Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
- Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
- For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
- Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
- Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Syllabus for NHM Maharashtra CHO 2019 Community Health Officer
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Technical Subjects
- Current Affairs
NHM Maharashtra CHO Syllabus 2019 – General Knowledge
- Indian Parliament
- Indian Economy
- Indian History
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Famous Days and Dates
- General Science
- Famous Places in India
- Famous Books and Authors
- Indian Politics
- Rivers, Lakes, and Seas
- Countries and Capitals
- Current Affairs
NRHM Maharashtra CHO Syllabus 2019 – General English
- Joining Sentences
- Spelling Test
- Passage Completion
- Active and Passive Voice
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Completion
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Fill in the blanks
- Idioms and Phrases
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Sentence Arrangement
- Sentence Completion
- Spotting Errors
Maha NHM Community Health Officer Syllabus – Numerical Ability
- Data Interpretation
- Clocks and Calendars
- Time and Distance
- Ratio and Proportion
- Mixture and Allegation
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on Ages
- H.C.F. and L.C.M
- Problems on Trains
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Number Systems
- Boats and Streams
- Simple and Compound Interest
www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in CHO Syllabus 2019 – Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning
- Data Sufficiency
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Puzzles Verbal Reasoning
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for NHM Maharashtra CHO 2019 Community Health Officer
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
How to Download NHM Maha 2019 Syllabus
Visit official Website www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NIFT
Download NIFT Junior Hindi Translator JHT 2019 Previous Papers