National Institute of Ayurveda NIA Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download for Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Staff Nurse (Ayurveda) and Pharmacist (Ayurveda) Interview Call Letter mentioned below the page. NIA MTS, LDC Exam Date & Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates we are provide NIA Multi-Tasking Staff MTS & Lower Division Clerk LDC Examination Details, NIA Multi-Tasking Staff MTS & Lower Division Clerk LDC Selection Process, NIA Multi-Tasking Staff MTS & Lower Division Clerk LDC Eligibility, NIA Multi-Tasking Staff MTS & Lower Division Clerk LDC Document verification and etc.
NIA Multi-Tasking Staff MTS & Lower Division Clerk LDC 2018 Admit Card
Then You will get the PDF format of NIA Admit Card For Sub Inspector2018. Do not carry all the electronic gadgets to the written examination. if you caught by the officials then They will break the examination. It is important to download and print the NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2018 in order to appear for the exam. Also, carefully check instructions printed in the hall ticket.
Applications are invited in the prescribed Format for 1 Post of Pharmacist (Ayurved), 7 Posts of Staff Nurse(Ayurveda), 5 Posts of Lower Division Clerk[LDC) and 35 Posts of Multi Tasking Staff[MTS). The detailed Vacancy Notification showing the Essential Qualifications, Pay Scales, Age Limit, Last Date etc. are available in the Institute Website www.nia.nic.in Candidates fulfilling the requirements may apply after accessing the details from the Website.
|NIA MTS & LDC 2018 Staff Nurse Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Staff Nurse (Ayurveda) and Pharmacist (Ayurveda)|
|Board of Organization||National Institute of Ayurveda|
|No of Vacancy||48 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
www.nia.nic.in @ NIA MTS & LDC 2018 Staff Nurse Selection process
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
NIA MTS & LDC 2018 Staff Nurse Eligibility
Multi Tasking Staff – Pass in 10th standard form a recognized Board.
Lower Division Clerk – Pass in 12th standard form a recognized Board and typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi.
Staff Nurse (Ayurved) – Pass in 12th standard and Diploma in Ayush Nursing & Pharmacy.
Pharmacist (Ayurved) – Pass in 12th standard and Diploma in Ayush Nursing & Pharmacy.
NIA MTS & LDC 2018 Staff Nurse Written Examination Details
Syllabus for NIA MTS & LDC 2018 Staff Nurse
Exam Pattern for NIA MTS & LDC 2018 Staff Nurse
- The candidates will have option to give their answer in English (except for test of English Language).
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There will be 100 Questions/ Marks.
- The question paper will consist of 100 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, questions on English Language and questions on Professional Knowledge.
- The time duration will be 2 hours.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
DENTITY VERIFICATION for NIA MTS & LDC 2018 Staff Nurse
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
Candidates are required to come for registration and original certificate verification with duly filled in application in prescribed format, available in the official website and bring all certificates / testimonials, in original and a set of self attested photocopies of the same, in support of age, qualification and experience, for verification. Candidates are also required to bring two recent passport size colour photographs and self photo ID proof (Voter ID card / PAN card / Driving License / Aadhar card / Passport). Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Note: Shortlisted Candidates will be called for document verification/ counselling.
NIA MTS & LDC 2018 Staff Nurse Recruitment – Check Here
NIA MTS & LDC 2018 Staff Nurse Notification – Check Here
NIA MTS & LDC 2018 Staff Nurse Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download NIA MTS & LDC 2018 Staff Nurse Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.nia.nic.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NIA
Download NIA MTS & LDC 2018 Staff Nurse Interview Call Letter