New India Assurance Company Limited NIACL Assistant Main Tier II Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download 2018 Interview Call Letter mentioned below the page. NIACL Assistant Main Tier II Exam Date and NIACL Assistant Main Tier II Exam Centre provide under the page. Dear Applicants are you waiting for NIACL Assistant Main Exam Admit Card 2018 Released from newindia.co.in. New India Assurance Assistant Tier II Examination Details and eligibility check at here. NIACL Assistant Main Selection Process, NIACL Assistant Main Document verification, NIACL Assistant Main Download Hall Ticket, and NIACL Assistant Main Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
NIACL Assistant Main Exam Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Download
New India Assurance Company Limited is going to organize the Assistants in Class III Cadre Prelims Examination on 8th and 9th Sep 2018 tentatively. Meanwhile, it conducts the Assistants Mains Exam on 6th October 2018. Check Below the topics Which cover every year Syllabus and check further for more details. Candidates Can Note down and practice NIACL Syllabus from anywhere. Regarding these exams, the authority will release the NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2018.
Prelims Exam Date – 8th or 9th September 2018(Tentative)
Mains Exam Date – 6th October 2018
NIACL Assistant Mains Exam Admit card : Available NOW
|NIACL Assistant 2018 Recruitment Summary|
|Name of Exam||Assistant|
|Board of Organization||New India Assurance Company Limited NIACL|
|No of Vacancy||685 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket (Main)|
Download Admit Card 2018
The Admit Card will be Published on the Official Website very soon. The Candidates are advised to have some patience and to continue their Hard Work with full of sincerity. The candidates are also advised not to forget their Admit Card while appearing for the Regional Language Test.
NIACL Assistant 2018 Main Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Note: The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they ful fill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all stages of the examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. if, on verification, at any time before or after the written examination, it is found that they do not ful fill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the New India Assurance.
NIACL Assistant 2018 New India Assurance Written Examination Details
Syllabus for NIACL Assistant 2018
- General English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
- General Awareness
- Essay Writing & English Letter Writing (Descriptive Type)
Exam Pattern for NIACL Assistant 2018
|5.||Descriptive Type (English Letter Writing, Essay Writing)|
The written test will consist of Objective type questions from basic Engineering subjects, in the respective disciplines / specializations and General Aptitude. The list of candidates short-listed in the written test for the interview, will be published on the website
- The Exam Will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam will be Conduct Papers
- There will be Two Section for Each Paper; Section-A will be of 1. General Awareness. 2. General Intelligence & Reasoning ability. 3. Arithmetical & General Aptitude. 4. Test of Hindi Language & Co mprehension. 5. Test of English Language & Comprehension.
- English Language will have 30 Marks/ Questions Each & Reasoning and Numerical Ability will be of 35 marks/ Questions Each. Total 100 Marks/Questions.
- The Maximum time duration will be of 60 minutes (01 hours).
Admit Card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Tier – I Pre Exam Date:- 08th and/ or 09th September 2018
Tier – II Main Exam Date:- 06th October 2018 (Tentative)
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for New India Assurance NIACL Assistant 2018
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce following original certificates/ documents along with one set of photocopy, duly self-attested viz.
- Copy of Online Application Form.
- Copy of Admit Card issued for Written Examination.
- Certificate showing Date of Birth. (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate).
- Class 10th & 12th Marksheet and Certificates.
- Marksheet of Diploma/ Degree.
- Diploma/ Degree.
- Registered Nurse & Registered Midwife (RNRM) Certificate (Valid).
- Caste certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC category issued by the competent authority.
- The Disability Certificate, if applied under Person with Benchmark Disability (PwBD) category.
- No Objection Certificate’ if in regular employment in Government/Semi Government/PSU Institution.
- Experience Certificate, if any.
- Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card and Government Approved Identity Proof)
- Address Proof (Aadhar Card, Passport, Ration Card, Driving License and Government Approved Address Proof) xiv) Any other relevant documents.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
NIACL Assistant 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
NIACL Assistant 2018 Notification – Check Here
NIACL Assistant 2018 Main Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download New India Assurance NIACL Assistant 2018 Main Admit Card
Visit official website http://newindia.co.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NIACL
Download New India Assurance NIACL Assistant 2018 Main Call Letter