National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology NIELIT Scientist Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 Download for Scientist C & D Interview Call Letter available below the page. Aspirants we are provide NIELIT Scientist Exam date & centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can able download NIELIT Scientist C & D Selection process, NIELIT Scientist C & D Eligibility, NIELIT Scientist C & D Notification also mentioned below the page. Applied Candidates are you searching for NIELIT Scientist C & D Exam Admit Card Released soon at online. And NIELIT Scientist C & D Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
NIELIT Scientist C & D 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Download
At present, the officials not give clarity about the NIELIT Scientist C & D Admit Card like they can’t announce the latest updates related to these posts. Maybe they are also busy in the admit cards allocated purpose. Let’s know the NEILT Scientist C & D Exam Dates and other information from below sections of this page. If you want more information refer to the www.nielit.gov.in. Moreover, the National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology Scientist C & D Call Letter 2019 will be issued only to the registered candidates.
The final selection for the post of NIELIT Scientist C & D 2019 will be made on the basis of merit position in Written Examination (Computer Based).
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Driving Test
- Document verification
About Examination Board
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT),(erstwhile DOEACC Society), an Autonomous Scientific Society under the administrative control of Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MoE&IT), Government of India, was set up to carry out Human Resource Development and related activities in the area of Information, Electronics & Communications Technology (IECT).
|NIELIT Scientist C & D 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket Summary|
|Name of Exam||Scientist C & D|
|Board of Organization||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology NIELIT|
|No of Vacancy||56 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Admit Card / Hall Ticket|
Note: The candidate applying for multiple posts should indicate/apply-with same primary Mobile No and e-mail ID in all the applications. The Choice of Centre for Written Examinations should also be given same in all applications against all posts applied for by him/her. In case primary email-id, primary Mobile No. and Choice of Centre for Written Examinations are not same in all the applications submitted , it may lead to Clash in Exam Time/Allocation of different exam Centres
NIELIT Scientist C & D 2019 Eligibility or Qualification
B.E / B. Tech / ME/ M. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or Computer Engineering or Computer Technology or Information Technology or Computer Science & Information Technology or Computer Applications, or MCA.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants. Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
NIELIT Scientist C & D 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for PDF NIELIT Scientist C & D 2019
Exam Pattern for NIELIT Scientist C & D 2019
|S.No.||Type of Exam||Name of the Subject|
|1.||Objective Type Questions||Logical Reasoning|
- The NIELIT Scientist B Written Examination shall be conducted in OMR based and Objective type.
- A total of 120 objective type Questions which consisting of 60 questions from the respective stream and 60 questions on Generic Area.
- The Generic Area will contain Logical, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities and General Awareness and Aptitude.
- Each question will carry one mark.
- There will be a Negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
Choice of Centre for Written Examinations: Candidates should indicate their choice for Centre for Written Examination from the cities listed below in the appropriate column of the online Application Form. No change of Centre will be permissible at a later date.
NIELIT, however, reserves the right to direct the candidate to appear for Written Test at any location irrespective of his indicated choice depending upon the number of applications received and the administrative convenience. The venue for Interview shall be communicated through the Interview Call Letter. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the Written Examination or Interviews.
Admit Card / Hall Ticket Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for NIELIT Scientist C & D 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Related Examination Details
- NIELIT Senior Technical Assistant / Scientist B / Assistant Result 2018, Cutoff & Merit List
- NIELIT Answer Key 2018 – Senior Technical Assistant, Scientist B, Steno, Assistant, JA
- NIELIT Senior Technical Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | nielit.gov.in Previous Papers
- NIELIT Senior Technical Assistant Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 | www.nielit.gov.in Exam Date
- NIELIT Assistant Programmer Admit Card/Hall Ticket @ Typing Test & Interview Call letter
NIELIT Scientist C & D 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
NIELIT Scientist C & D 2019 Notification – Check Here
NIELIT Scientist C & D 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download NIELIT Scientist C & D 2019 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official Website www.nielit.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NIELIT
Download NIELIT Scientist C & D 2019 Interview Call Letter