Union Public Service Commission UPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Air Safety Officer, Asst Director of Operator, Deputy Director, Scientist B Previous Year Question Papers available here. UPSC Deputy Director & Scientist B Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Dear Candidates can able download UPSC Deputy Director, Air Safety Officer Selection Process, UPSC Deputy Director, Air Safety Officer Eligibility, UPSC Deputy Director, Air Safety Officer Document verification and for more details get following the page. Aspirants we are provide UPSC Deputy Director, Air Safety Officer Sample Papers, UPSC Deputy Director, Air Safety Officer Model Papers, UPSC Deputy Director, Air Safety Officer Old Examination Papers and for more details provide below. UPSC Deputy Director, Air Safety Officer Answer key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
UPSC Deputy Director 2019 Air Safety Officer, Scientist B Syllabus for PDF
In this document, we are providing syllabus according to the post wise. Interested can refer the syllabus and can start their preparation. Go through the information which we mentioned below. UPSC Deputy Director is for New Delhi India students. You can view latest UPSC Deputy Director 2018 recruitment details from our website www.examyou.com .The Recruitment process of UPSC Deputy Director includes the written test.
Candidate should have Graduate.
Note: Degree/Diploma certificate as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years.
Note: The complete details regarding Online Application, Qualification, Procedure of Examination, General Instructions, How to apply and other relevant information shall be available for the candidates in the detailed Advertisement which will be uploaded on the official website of upsc.gov.in.
|UPSC Deputy Director 2019 Air Safety Officer, Scientist B Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Air Safety Officer, Asst Director of Operator, Deputy Director, Scientist B|
|Board of Organization||Union Public Service Commission UPSC|
|No of Vacancy||50 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
UPSC Deputy Director 2019 Air Safety Officer, Scientist B Selection Process
The final selection for the post of UPSC Deputy Director & Air Safety Officer will be made on the basis of merit position in Written Examination (Written Based).
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
About Examination Board
Civil Servants for the East India Company used to be nominated by the Directors of the Company and thereafter trained at Haileybury College in London and then sent to India. Following Lord Macaulay’s Report of the Select Committee of British Parliament, the concept of a merit based modern Civil Service in India was introduced in 1854. The Report recommended that patronage based system of East India Company should be replaced by a permanent Civil Service based on a merit based system with entry through competitive examinations. For this purpose, a Civil Service Commission was setup in 1854 in London and competitive examinations were started in 1855. Initially, the examinations for Indian Civil Service were conducted only in London. Maximum age was 23 years and minimum age was 18 years.
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
UPSC Deputy Director 2019 Air Safety Officer, Scientist B Written Examination Details
Syllabus for UPSC Deputy Director 2019 Air Safety Officer, Scientist B
UPSC Air Safety Officer, Scientist B Syllabus – General Knowledge
- History – India.
- Science & Technology.
- Current Events – International and National.
- Andhra Pradesh History.
- AP Geography.
- Indian Constitution.
- AP Polity.
- Indian Railway.
- Eminent Personalities in News.
- AP Economy.
- Geography – India.
UPSC Air Safety Officer, Scientist B Syllabus – Arithmetic
- Differential Equations.
- Differential Geometry.
- Real Analysis.
- Analytical Geometry.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Real Analysis.
- Number Systems.
UPSC Air Safety Officer, Scientist B Syllabus – Reasoning
- Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning.
- Reasoning Logical Diagrams: Simple diagrammatic relationship, Multi – diagrammatic relationship.
- Venn diagram.
- Verbal analogies; word analogy-Applied analogy.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- The structure of arguments.
UPSC Air Safety Officer, Scientist B Syllabus – English
- Fill in the blanks.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Spot the error.
- Sentence structure.
- Verbal Comprehension passage etc.
UPSC Air Safety Officer, Scientist B Syllabus – General Aptitude
- Verbal and Non-verbal types.
- Discrimination, observation, arithmetical reasoning. Relationship concepts.
- General Intelligence.
- Questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization.
- Verbal and figure classification & arithmetical number series.
- Questions to test the candidate’s ability to deal with abstract ideas.
- Symbols and their relationships.
- Problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory.
- Arithmetical computations.
- Analytical functions.
UPSC Air Safety Officer, Scientist B Syllabus – Technical
- Radio – Diagnosis.
- Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery (CTVS).
- Neuro Surgery.
Exam Pattern for UPSC Deputy Director 2019 Air Safety Officer, Scientist B
|S. No||Type of the Test||Topics|
|1.||Written Test||General Knowledge
The candidates will have option to give their answer in English (except for test of English Language).
The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
There will be 100 Questions/ Marks.
The question paper will consist of 100 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, questions on English Language and questions on Professional Knowledge.
The time duration will be 2 hours.
An excellent books and magazine materials are the key success to crack any written examination for all aspirants. Books or magazine should be latest version and new syllabus with new pattern that is why you can prepare yourself latest and update study material.
All candidates should try to solve practice question papers as solve as maximum before appear written examination and these are easily available in any book store for particular written examination.
- UPSC CDS Previous Old Question Papers | Combined Defence Services Model Papers
- UPSC CDS 1 Answer Key 2019 | Combined Defence Services 1 Answer Paper
- UPSC CDS 1 Result 2019 | upsc.gov.in Combined Defence Services 1 Results
- UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandant Result 2019, AC Exam Results
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for UPSC Deputy Director 2019 Air Safety Officer, Scientist B
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
UPSC Deputy Director 2019 Air Safety Officer, Scientist B Recruitment – Check Here
UPSC Deputy Director 2019 Air Safety Officer, Scientist B Notification – Check Here
UPSC Deputy Director 2019 Air Safety Officer, Scientist B Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download UPSC Deputy Director 2019 Air Safety Officer, Scientist B Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website upsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for UPSC
Download UPSC Deputy Director 2019 Air Safety Officer, Scientist B Previous Year Question Papers