National Institute of Malaria Research NIMR Technician Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF Technical Assistant, Laboratory Attendant Previous Year question Papers available here. NIMR Technician & Technical Assistant Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. Aspirants are you searching for NIMR Technician & Technical Assistant Selection Process, NIMR Technician & Technical Assistant Eligibility, NIMR Technician & Technical Assistant Documnet verification and etc. NIMR Technician & Technical Assistant Sample Papers, NIMR Technician & Technical Assistant model Papers, NIMR Technician & Technical Assistant old Examination Papers and etc. NIMR Technician & Technical Assistant Answer Key, Result, Cut off, Merit List and etc.
NIMR Technician & Technical Assistant 2019 Syllabus for PDF
To stand out from the huge competition we suggest the applicants to preparation as per the provided stuff. Scroll down the article for more information about NIMR Technician & Technical Assistant Syllabus 2019 as well as NIMR Technician & Technical Assistant Test Pattern 2018. Check the NIMR Technician & Technical Assistant Previous Papers, Study Materials, Preparation Tips, etc from here.
All the Eligible Candidates Filled there Online application form and Now they are Waiting for there Exam. The Exam Will be Conducted Soon. The Exam Will be of Written Objective Type. More Details about the Exam information is Provided Below.
NIMR Technician & Technical Assistant 2019 Eligibility Details
First class three years’ Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences from a recognized University. 12th or Intermediate pass in Science subject with 55% marks and at least one year Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT). 10th pass with 50% marks in aggregate from recognized board plus one year working experience in a Govt. recognized/approved/registered laboratory.
|NIMR Technician & Technical Assistant 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Technician & Technical Assistant|
|Board of Organization||National Institute of Malaria Research NIMR|
|No of Vacancy||44 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
NIMR Technician & Technical Assistant 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for NIMR Technician & Technical Assistant 2019
NIMR Technician & Technical Assistant Syllabus 2018 for General Knowledge
- Geography of India
- Political Science
- Important Dates
- National news (current)
- International issues
- Economic issues in India
- Indian Culture
- Famous Places
- New inventions
- Science and innovations
- Scientific observations
- About India and its neighboring countries
- National current affairs
- International current affairs
- Countries and capitals
- World organizations
- Famous Places in India
- Tourism spots of Historical Importance
- Books And Author
- Music & Literature
- National Dance
- Musical Instruments etc
NIMR Technician & Technical Assistant Syllabus 2019 General Intelligence
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Indian Economy
- Indian Parliament
- Current Affairs
- Famous Days & Dates
- Famous Books & Authors
- Indian Politics
- General Science
- Famous Places in India
- Indian History
- Countries and Capitals
- Rivers, Lakes, and Seas
NIMR Technician & Technical Assistant for General Science
- Natural Products and Drugs
- Quantum Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics and Thermodynamics
- Organic reaction mechanism and Stereochemistry
- Poisons and Pesticides
- Organometallic compounds, Bioinorganic chemistry, and Polymers
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Analytical Chemistry and Instrumental methods
NIMR Technician & Technical Assistant for Arithmetics
- Quadratic Equations
- Odd Man Out
- Boats and Streams
- Races and Games
- Problems on Numbers
- Numbers and Ages
- Time and Distance
- Simplification and Approximation
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple Interest
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Profit and Loss
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Compound Interest
- Indices and Surds
- Simple Equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Time and Work Partnership
- Problems on Trains
- Mixtures and Allegations
Exam Pattern NIMR Technician & Technical Assistant 2019
Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for NIMR Technician & Technical Assistant 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
For Other Details
NIMR Technician & Technical Assistant 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
NIMR Technician & Technical Assistant 2019 Notification – Check Here
NIMR Technician & Technical Assistant 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download NIMR Technician & Technical Assistant 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website http://nimr.org.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NIMR
Download NIMR Technician & Technical Assistant 2019 Previous Papers