National Water Development Agency NWDA JE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 Download for PDF in Junior Engineer JE and LDC, Stenographer Previous year Question Papers available here. NWDA Junior Engineer JE and LDC Exam Date and Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. NWDA Junior Engineer JE and LDC Selection process, NWDA Junior Engineer JE and LDC Eligibility, NWDA Junior Engineer JE and LDC Selection Process, NWDA Junior Engineer JE and LDC eligibility, NWDA Junior Engineer JE and LDC Document verification and etc. NWDA Junior Engineer JE and LDC Sample Papers, Model Papers, Old examination Papers and etc. NWDA Junior Engineer JE and LDC answer key, result, cut off, Merit List and etc.
NWDA Junior Engineer JE and LDC 2019 Syllabus for PDF
Latest news regarding the NWDA Junior Engineer JE and LDC Recruitment 2019 updated here. Online application available dates will update soon. Click on the below link to get more details of NWDA Junior Engineer JE and LDC. applying for the NWDA Junior Engineer JE and LDC Posts uitment for will be selected based on their performance in the Written Examination. It will consist of two papers: Paper 1 will be an objective type consisting of 200 marks. And Paper 2 will be a conventional type consisting of 300 marks. Go through the below sections to know the exam pattern and syllabus in details.
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Every Recruitment departments wish to select the candidate who have best knowledge, working skills, and abilities to learn more for their organization better results. And in view of that department invites an applications form from eligible contenders and arranged a written examination to check aspirant’s knowledge, skills and written ability.
Here on this page candidates can get the very easy tips/tricks about Preparation of Written Examination which will be very handy for all eligible candidates to crack any sort of written examination.
|NWDA Junior Engineers JE & LDC 2019 syllabus & exam pattern Summary|
|Name of Exam||Junior Engineers JE & LDC|
|Board of Organization||National Water Development Agency NWDA|
|No of Vacancy||73 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||syllabus & exam pattern|
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the Written Test in Hindi/English on the appointed date. The duration of the test would be two hours.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
NWDA Junior Engineers JE & LDC 2019 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for NWDA Junior Engineers JE & LDC 2019
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem-solving, analysis, judgment
- Decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning
- Verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series etc.
- Questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationships.
- Arithmetical computations and other analytical functions.
- Economic Scene
- General Polity
- Scientific Research etc.
General Engineering (Part – A Civil Engineering):
- Building Materials, Estimating
- Costing and Valuation
- Soil Mechanics
- Irrigation Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Structural Engineering: Theory of Structures
- Concrete Technology
- RCC Design
- Steel Design
General Engineering (Part – B Electrical Engineering):
- Basic concepts
- Circuit law
- Magnetic Circuit
- AC Fundamentals
- Measurement and Measuring Instruments
- Electrical Machines
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors and single phase induction Motors
- Synchronous Machines
- Generation, Transmission, and Distribution
- Estimation and Costing, Utilization and Electrical Energy
- Basic Electronics
General Engineering (Part – C Mechanical Engineering):
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials
- Properties of Pure Substances
- 1st Law of Thermodynamics
- 2nd Law of Thermodynamics
- Air standard Cycles for IC Engines
- IC Engine Performance
- IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication
- Rankine cycle of System
- IC Engines Combustion
- Fitting & Accessories
- Air Compressors & their cycles
- Refrigeration cycles
- Principle of Refrigeration Plant
- Nozzles & Steam Turbines
- Properties & Classification of Fluids
- Fluid Statics
- Measurement of Fluid Pressure
- Fluid kinematics
- Dynamics of Ideal fluids
- Measurement of Flow rate
- basic principles
- Hydraulic Turbines
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Classification of steels
Exam Pattern for NWDA Junior Engineers JE & LDC 2019
|S. No||Name of the Exam||Topics Included|
|1||Computer based Written Exam||Quantitative Aptitude|
- Applicants have to score minimum 30 Marks in general Hindi.
- Candidates score in General Studies is not considered if not get min 30 Marks in Hindi.
- For more details check the Syllabus PDF in Hindi below.
- Question Papers will be in Hindi & English Languages
- Candidates who cleared the written are eligible for Interview.
Skill Test/ Typing/ Shorthand
|Stenographer Grade-II||ii) Skill Test Norms Dictation: 10 Minutes@80 w.p.m.Transcription: 65Minutes (English) 75Minutes(Hindi) (On manual typewriter)
50 Minutes (English) 65 Minutes (Hindi) (On computer)
|Lower Division Clerk||Minimum speed in English typewriting of 30 w.p.m. or Hindi typewriting of 25 w.p.m.|
Written Exam Preparation Tips
Dear Job Seekers! Here in this webpage we shall discuss Written Exam Preparation Tips Tricks while candidates appear before their written examinations. It is not an easy task to crack a written exam either in any government or private sector because vacancies seldom very less instead of eligible applicants.
Most of candidates think that they will crack the particular written examination as per their performance but no one knows that other contenders did well than them that is why merit goes up because there is a lot of difference between reality and fantasy.
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for NWDA Junior Engineers JE & LDC 2019
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
NWDA Junior Engineers JE & LDC 2019 Recruitment – Check Here
NWDA Junior Engineers JE & LDC 2019 Notification – Check Here
NWDA Junior Engineers JE & LDC 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download NWDA Junior Engineers JE & LDC 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official Website www.nwda.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for NWDA
Download NWDA Junior Engineers JE & LDC 2019 Previous Question Papers