Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC Agriculture Officer Mains Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 download pdf in Maharashtra Krushi Sevak Previous Papers. Maharashtra Krushi Vibhag Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 downloads available here. MPSC Agriculture Officer Krishi Vibhag Mains Syllabus get following the page. MPSC Agriculture Officer Mains Exam Date & Exam Centre will be announced soon at online. MPSC Agriculture Officer 2018 Maharashtra Krushi Sevak Selection Process, Maharashtra Krushi Sevak Eligibility, Maharashtra Krushi Sevak Document Verification, Maharashtra Agriculture Officer Syllabus and Test Pattern, MPSC Agriculture Officer Model Papers, MPSC Agriculture Officer Sample Papers, MPSC Agriculture Officer Document Verification and etc.
Maharashtra Krushi Sevak 2018 MPSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus
Intenders should check exact MPSC Krishi Vibhag Mains Syllabus before going for the test. Because of proper Maha Taluka Agriculture Officer Mains Syllabus gives the details of the written test. Contenders can check the detailed topic wise Maharashtra Krushi Sevak Mains Syllabus and Exam Pattern below. Note down the topic wise MPSC krushi Mains Syllabus 2018 for adequate preparation. Also, find Maharashtra Krushi Sevak Main Exam Pattern here. So refer entire महाराष्ट्र कृषी सेवक Syllabus and start preparing for the written exam.
Only those candidates who have qualified Prelims Exam are eligible for Main Exam. Candidates must have minimum Degree of B.Sc in Agriculture or B.tech in Agriculture Discipline or Equivalents Degree with Agriculture. Applicants should have a minimum of 18 years and maximum of 38 years as on 2018. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt rules.
|Maharashtra Krushi Sevak 2018 MPSC Agriculture Officer Summary|
|Name of Exam||Agriculture Deputy Director, Group A, Agriculture Officer, Group B, Taluka Agriculture Officer, Group B|
|Board of Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission MPSC|
|No of Vacancy||399 Posts|
|Date of Exam||Update Soon|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Written Test: The candidates who had filled the application form for the post of MPSC are invited for the written test of the MPSC Maharashtra Krushi Sevak or Maha Krishi Vibhag Agriculture Officer Exam. After that qualified candidates will be selected for the next round of competition.
Personal Interview: The candidates who got selected in the written test are called for the personal interview of the Maharashtra Krushi Sevak or Maha Krishi Vibhag Agriculture Officer Mains Exam. The final appointment will be made on the basis of the personal interview and documentation.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Details for MPSC Agriculture Officer 2018 Written Test
The selection process stages are Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Viva Voice.
Some of the candidates already clear the Prelims Exam With minimum marks and shortlisted for the Mains Exam.
Those aspirants who will finish the Mains Exam with qualifying marks will get a mail for the Viva Voice.
The final selected applicant’s list will be announced by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission on the basis of contenders performance in both Mains Exam and Viva Voice.
Maharashtra Krushi Sevak 2018 MPSC Agriculture Officer Written Examination Details
Syllabus for MPSC Agriculture Officer 2018 Maha Krishi Sevak
महाराष्ट्र कृषि सेवक पाठ्यक्रम 2018 – Aptitude
- Allegations & Mixtures.
- Profit & Loss.
- Ratios & Proportions.
- Time & Distance.
- Problems on Ages.
- Compound Interest.
- Time & Work.
- Number System.
- LCM & HCF.
- Simple Interest.
- Permutations & Combinations.
- Boats & Streams.
MPSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus 2018 – Reasoning
- Problem Solving.
- Data Interpretation.
- Problems on Cubes.
- Statements & Assumptions.
- Number Series.
- Statements & Conclusions.
- Seating Arrangements.
- Blood Relations.
- Statements & Arguments.
- Decision Making.
- Coding & Decoding.
Maharashtra Krushi Sevak Mains Exam 2018 Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Current Events.
- Famous Personalities.
- Economic Scene.
- General Polity including Indian Constitution.
- States & Capitals.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Countries & Currencies.
- Art & Culture.
- Scientific Research.
- National & Internation affairs.
- Daily News.
- Sports & Games.
- Current GK
MPSC Group B Exam Syllabus 2018 – Marathi
- Fill in the Blanks.
- And some Grammar related questions.
- Opposite words.
- Words Followed by Particular propositions.
- Antonyms and synonyms.
- One Word Substitution.
Maharashtra Agriculture Service Mains Syllabus 2018 – Agriculture Subjects
- Integrated Farming Systems.
- Agro-based industries
- Plant Diseases.
- Types of Soils.
- Horticultural crops.
- Watershed Management.
- Fertilizer control.
- Post-Harvest Technology.
- Weed flora and their management.
- Insect morphology.
- Herbicides and Fungicides.
- Ultra Structure of Plant cells.
- Plant Genetic Resources.
- Historical developments in Agriculture.
- Global warming.
- Agricultural Economics.
- The importance of Horticulture.
- Tissue culture and Plant Genetic Engineering.
- Extension Education.
- Cell structure etc.
Exam Pattern for Maharashtra Krushi Sevak 2018 MPSC Agriculture Officer
MPSC AO Prelims Exam Pattern
MPSC AO Mains Exam Pattern
|1.||Part – I||Agriculture Science||200||Objective Type||1 hour|
|2.||Part – II||Agriculture (Optional)||400||2 hours|
- The Mains Written Test contains Objective Type Questions.
- The written exam consists two papers.
- Paper I is an Agriculture Science and the Paper II is an Optional Subjects.
- Paper I contains 200 questions for 200 marks and the time limit is 1hr.
- Paper II consists 200 questions for 200 marks and the time duration for Paper II is 2hrs.
- The Optional subject is selected by the candidates at the time of application form submission.
- Optional subjects are Agricultural Botany, Agricultural Engineering.
Aspirants must follow below given Tips for preparation of written examination
- All candidates should give maximum time to their study regularly.
- Candidates should make their study time or schedule of the day and accordingly start to preparing i.e. make sure to divide your entire time between all related subjects and prepare accordingly daily.
- Candidates requires to maximum use of flow charts and diagram to understand deeply the concern topic.
- Candidates must regular practice to solve old year examination papers; with this you will be able to increase your knowledge as well as time accuracy.
- Group study is very useful to crack any written examination so we therefore advise to all concern contenders to make a group of eligible and suitable friends and study combindly one or two hour in a day and arise your question before them and explain your answer to others too.
- Time breaks is also essential while preparing hard for any written examination so after 2-3 hours study candidates should take a break of 15-20 minutes for mind fresh.
- Chairman M.P.S.C.’s interview dated 20/02/18 – regarding facts on various demand of candidates and impersonation cases
- Maharashtra Gr-C Services Examination-2018- Announcement Regarding Increase in Post
- विक्रीकर अधिका-यांकरीता विभागीय परीक्षा- जानेवारी, 2014- पूरक अधिसूचना
- Maharashta Agriculture Service Prelimenary Examination-2018- Announcement Regarding Result
- Maharashta Agriculture Service Prelimenary Examination-2018-
Previous Year Question Papers and Model Papers
MPSC General Studies Previous Papers PDF Download
Maharastra PSC General Studies Paper 1 Previous Papers PDF Download
MPSC General Ability Previous Papers PDF Download
MPSC AO Old Papers for General Ability
Maharashtra PSC AO Class II Sample Papers for Agriculture Paper
IDENTITY VERIFICATION for Maharashtra Krushi Sevak 2018 MPSC Agriculture Officer
The original certificates/documents of successful candidates will be verified for which dates will be notified after declaration of result. On the basis of written test, the provisionally qualified candidates will be required to produce original certificates of Essential and Desirable Qualifications along with one set of photocopy, duly attested,
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter and in the Attendance List. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Online Examination.
- Certificates and Mark sheets of qualifying examinations.
- Aadhar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Maharashtra Krushi Sevak 2018 MPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment – Check Here
Maharashtra Krushi Sevak 2018 MPSC Agriculture Officer Notification – Check Here
Maharashtra Krushi Sevak 2018 MPSC Agriculture Officer Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Steps to Download MPSC Agriculture Officer 2018 Maha Krishi Sevak Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Visit official website www.mpsc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for MPSC
Download Maharashtra Krushi Sevak 2018 MPSC Agriculture Officer Previous Papers