Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan OAVS TGT PGT Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2019 Download Principal, Computer Teacher, Trainee Graduate Teacher TGT, Post Graduate Teacher PGT, PET Exam Interview Call Letter mentioned here. OAVS TGT PGT Admit Card 2018 Download now at www.oavs.in. OAVS TGT PGT Syllabus & Exam pattern, OAVS TGT PGT Selection Process, OAVS TGT PGT Document verification, OAVS TGT PGT Notification, OAVS TGT PGT Recruitment Details, OAVS TGT PGT Exam Date & centre, OAVS TGT PGT Shortlist, OAVS TGT PGT Interview Call letter, OAVS TGT PGT Cut off / Merit List, OAVS TGT PGT Selection List, OAVS TGT PGT verification Details, OAVS TGT PGT Eligibility, OAVS TGT PGT Answer key & Result and for more details get following the page.
OAVS TGT PGT 2019 Principal & Teacher Recruitment Details
Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya Sangathan (OAVS), under the School & Mass Education Department, Government of Odisha invites Online applications from the prospective candidates for filling-up the Posts of Principal and Teaching staff in the Odisha Adarsha Vidyalayas in the State which shall be filled up by direct recruitment.
Candidates are required to apply online through website www.oavs.in at the link available on this site. No other means / mode of submission of applications will be accepted. The schedule of ONLINE registration is as follows. The candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria for different posts and they may go for online application after being satisfied that he/she is eligible for the posts as per stipulated eligibility criteria.
OAVS TGT PGT 2019 Principal & Teacher Recruitment Summary
Name of Exam – Principal, Computer Teacher, Trainee Graduate Teacher TGT, Post Graduate Teacher PGT, PET
Board of Organization – Certification Engineers International Limited
No of Vacancy – 878 Posts
Category – Admit card / Hall Ticket
Official Website – www.oavs.in
Date of Exam – Update Soon
www.oavs.in @ OAVS TGT PGT 2019 Principal & Teacher Recruitment Eligibility Details
The candidate must have passed Class X standard in MIL Odia.
The candidate not having Odia as a subject up to Class X standard must have qualified at the single subject Odia examination up to High School standard conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Cuttack, Odisha. Candidates having Masters Degree/Bachelor Degree in Arts/ Science with Bachelor Degree in Education from any University of the State.
All candidates (except in-service candidates) must have passed in the Odisha Secondary Schools Teacher Eligibility Test (OSSTET)/CTET conducted by BSE/CBSE(at secondary level) in accordance with the guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. The candidates who have not passed the OSSTET/CTET but are otherwise eligible for the post may apply for the post with a condition that they shall have to pass OSSTET/CTET within 3 years of joining in the post. They have to furnish an Undertaking to this effect at the time of interview.
OAVS TGT PGT 2019 Principal & Teacher Recruitment Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Computer Based Test (CBT), Interview and Performance Test as applicable and specified in these modalities put together. The OAVS reserves the right to decide the cut off marks in CBT and Interview separately.
- However, the mode of selection for all the above posts will be at the sole discretion of OAVS.
- The decision of the OVAS the mode of selection to the above posts and eligibility conditions of the applicants for interview shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The Online Question Paper will be bilingual (i.e., English & Odia Languages Only).
- The candidates will be required to report at the examination centre at least 1 ½ Hours (90 minutes) before the commencement of online examination. Candidates coming late for the test will not be allowed.
OAVS TGT PGT 2019 Principal & Teacher Recruitment Written Examination Details
Syllabus for OAVS TGT PGT 2019 Principal & Teacher
OAVS Principal Examination Syllabus
- General English
- Odisha Language
- General Knowledge
- Logical Reasoning
- Computer Literacy
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Child Development & Pedagogy
- Teaching Methodology
- Administration Finance
Odisha TGT PGT Examination Syllabus
- General English
- Odisha Language
- Current Affairs
- Logical Reasoning
- Subject Content & Methodology
Exam pattern for OAVS TGT PGT 2019 Principal & Teacher
OAVS Principal Exam Pattern
- OAVS Principal Exam contains 4 sections.
- Total questions in the exam are 180 questions.
- Maximum marks are 180.
- Time Duration of the test is 3 Hours.
|Type of Exam||Part||Section Name||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Multiple Choice Questions||Part- I||Language Proficiency Test||General English||20||20||3 Hours|
|Part- II||General Awareness & Computer Literacy||General Knowledge & Contemporary Issues||10||10|
|Part-III||Academics||Child Development & Pedagogy||10||10|
|Perspectives in Education and School Organization||10||10|
|Part-IV||Administration & Finance||Administration & Finance||70||70|
TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHER (ENGLISH/HINDI/ SANSKRIT/ ODIA/ MATHS/ SCIENCE/ SOCIAL STUDIES) Exam Pattern
The online test will comprise of Part-I, II and III. All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions. The test will be of 200 minutes duration. Each question will carry 1 mark. There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The question in the CBT is Multiple Choice/ Objective Type of questions.
- The exam contains 0.25 negative Marks for Wrong Answers.
- OAVS PGT Online Test has 3 sections.
- One question carries one mark.
- The written exam has a total of 200 questions.
- Total time given for the test is 200 minutes.
- Maximum marks for the examination are 200 marks.
|Exam Type||Part||Subject Name||No.of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Multiple Choice Questions||Part-I||General English||20||20||200 Minutes|
|Part- III||Subject Content & Methodology||100||100|
OAVS TGT PGT 2019 Principal & Teacher INTERVIEW (60 Marks)
The online test questions will be objective type with four multiple choice answers. The candidate is required to mark only one answer out of four options. There will be 0.25 marks negative marking for each wrong answer.
Part-II, Part-III and Part-IV of the test of the candidate will be evaluated only if he/she qualifies in Part-I securing 5 marks each in English and Odia subjects and 13 marks in aggregate.
The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in Parts II, III, IV & interview (40+30+70+60=200). For preparation of the final merit, the weighted evaluation scheme will be examination (Parts II, III & IV) and interview: 70% and 30%.
OAVS TGT PGT 2019 Principal & Teacher Examination Centre
|Exam City||City Code||Exam City||City Code|
Note: The test centers and cities for the examination as mentioned above are subject to change at the discretion of examination authority. While every effort will be made to allot the candidates the city of his/her choice for CBT, examination authority may at its discretion allot a different city/centre to the candidate due to administrative and logistic reason(s).
- However, the number of centers will increase or decrease depending upon the number of applications. Applicants should clearly indicate their order of preference for any Two “Examination Centers”, for online test according to their preferred option of the city in the online application format.
- No request for change of test centre once allotted will be entertained and the candidate will have to appear at the allotted centre at his/her own expenses.
- Examination authority reserves right to conduct the CBT at all the cities or any one or more of the cities depending upon the number of candidates opting for a City and also based on the availability of test centers and computer nodes.
Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket: E-Admit Card will be issued purely on provisional basis to valid/registered E-Mail Ids of the Candidate pending scrutiny of eligibility. The OAVS will verify the eligibility at various stages of the recruitment and selection process. The candidates should prove his/her eligibility at all stages of selection process and even after appointment. Mere issue of E- Page 18 of 28 Admit Card to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been accepted by OAVS.
On the Day when you appears for written examination
- Candidates require reaching at written examination location at least 30 minutes before.
- Candidates are not permitting to bring books or other notes with them on examination centers.
- Don’t come with your family because no one is permitted to go inside at examination center premises.
- Calculator with memory, watches and other electronic item are not allowed to bring at written examination centers.
- Candidates make sure to bring Admit Card/Hall ticket before appearing written examination.
- Candidates have to bring with them 2 pencils and 2 sharpened.
Admit card for online test/interview, containing the details of the centre/venue for the test/interview etc., will be sent to the candidates at their registered e-mail ID. The candidates are required to take a print-out of their admit cards. The candidates can also download their admit cards from the website-www.oavs.in using their registration number and the password. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for online test/interview without valid admit card.
Important Instruction for Examination Hall
Calculator, Mobile Phone, Pager, Bluetooth, Headphone, Earplug, Laptop, I-pad and other computing / communication devices will not be permitted inside the examination centre.
Therefore, the candidates shall be responsible for safe-keeping of such devices because arrangement for keeping these devices safe, cannot be assured.
There shall be complete ban on possessing or using the electronics devices such as Mobile Phone or its accessories, texted/printed material /calculator in the examination Hall, finding which the candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled, the candidate shall be banned at least for 5 years for applying for any posts in OAVS and also action may be taken against him under Indian Penal Code.
OAVS TGT PGT 2019 Principal & Teacher Verification Details
The candidates called for interview shall be advised to produce certain documents in original and also to submit the attested photocopies thereof at the time of document verification. Such documents shall be listed in the call letter. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt or he/she is not able to produce the requisite documents or there is mismatch of information in the documents, he/she will not be allowed to appear for interview and his/her candidature will be treated as cancelled.
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet.
- Certificate of proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating a date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating a date of birth).
- Consolidated mark sheet for all semesters of the trade in which applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable.
- Disability certificate, in case of PWD candidate.
- Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of candidates, applied against Ex-Servicemen Quota.
Odisha OAVS TGT PGT Syllabus 2019 @ www.oavs.in Principal Teacher Exam Pattern & Model Papers – Check Here
OAVS TGT PGT 2019 Principal & Teacher Exam Recruitment – Check here
OAVS TGT PGT 2019 Principal & Teacher Official Notification – Check Here
OAVS TGT PGT 2019 Principal & Teacher Exam Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download OAVS TGT PGT 2019 Principal & Teacher Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website www.oavs.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for OAVS
Download OAVS TGT PGT 2019 Principal & Teacher Interview Date & Call Letter