Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2018 Group A Examination Date & Interview Call Letter download from www.opsc.gov.in. OPSC Dental Surgeon (Group A) Exam Date & Exam centre, OPSC Dental Surgeon selection process, OPSC Dental Surgeon Eligibility, OPSC Dental Surgeon Document verification, OPSC Dental Surgeon Written Examination Details, OPSC Dental Surgeon Interview Call letter, OPSC Dental Surgeon selection list, OPSC Dental Surgeon Syllabus & Exam pattern, OPSC Dental Surgeon Answer key & Result, OPSC Dental Surgeon Shortlist, OPSC Dental Surgeon Eligibility or Qualification Details also provide our page at below.
OPSC Dental Surgeon 2018 Group A Recruitment Notification Details
The Commission has acquired varied experiences and expertise in the matter of selection of personnel to various services of the Government of Odisha during its functioning for more than five decades. It has also gone a long way in achieving the purpose of drawing the best personnel for the public services of Odisha.
The Commision after due deliberation constitute the Interview Boards which are required to make the selection with the assistance of the Experts from the concerned subjects. The concerned administrative departments are requested to depute their representative to be present in the Interview Board.
OPSC Dental Surgeon (Group A) 2018 Recruitment Summary
Name of Examination – Dental Surgeon (Group A)
Name of Organization – Odisha Public Service Commission OPSC
No of Vacancy – 61 Posts
Date of Examination – Update Soon
Official Website – www.opsc.gov.in
Category – Admit card & Hall Ticket
|Application Form Start Date||12 Sep 2018|
|Application Form Start Date||11 Oct 2018|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
www.opsc.gov.in @ OPSC Dental Surgeon (Group A) 2018 Recruitment Eligibility
Qualification: Candidates willing to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2018 to fill in a total of 198 Dental Surgeon Vacancy must have to possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Surgery (BDS) or equivalent from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI).
- Aspirants should have completed his/her Bachelor’s Degree in Dental Surgery (BDS) with a good percent.
- Else, A candidate may have completed an equivalent Degree from A Medical Institution or College recognized by the Dental Council of India (DCI).
- He / She must possess a Registration Certificate under the Dentist Act – 1948.
OPSC Dental Surgeon (Group A) 2018 Recruitment Selection Process
Written Test: The candidates who had filled the application form for the post of OPSC are invited for the written test of the OPSC Dental Surgeon (Group A) Exam. After that qualified candidates will be selected for the next round of competition.
Personal Interview: The candidates who got selected in the written test are called for the personal interview of the OPSC Dental Surgeon (Group A) Exam. The final appointment will be made on the basis of the personal interview and documentation.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document verification
Admit card Important
- Candidates should bring the printout of them admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all
Odisha PSC Dental Surgeon (Group A) 2018 Written Examination Details
Syllabus for OPSC Dental Surgeon (Group A) 2018
- Micro Biology
- Dental Material
- Dental Anatomy
- Oral Pathology
- Oral Medicine& Radiology
- Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
- Oral Surgery
- Public Health Dentistry
Exam Pattern for OPSC Dental Surgeon (Group A) 2018
No Negative Marking.
The total no. of questions is 200 which shall be of Multiple Choice Questions.
Total Marks in the examination are 200.
Time Duration of the test is 3 hours.
The questions in the examination will be DCI Syllabus of BDS.
OPSC Dental Surgeon Group A Exam Date 2018
The Odisha Public Service Commission is going to conduct the written examination for the post of Dental Surgeon Group A (Jr) will be held at Cuttack only. The Dental Surgeon written exam will be tentatively held on 6th May 2018. So, applicants who have applied for OPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2018 and in search of OPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2018 can stick to this page to get the OPSC Dental Surgeon 2018 Admit Card Download link.
USE OF MOBILE PHONES, PAGERS, CALCULATOR OR ANY SUCH DEVICES:
Mobile phones, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail cancellation of candidature and disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned item including mobile phones/pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangement for safekeeping cannot be assured.
Candidates are not permitted to use or have in possession of calculators in examination premises
Details Enlisted on PSC Odisha Dental Surgeon Hall Ticket 2018
- Name of the Exam Participant.
- Date of Birth.
- Father/ Mother Name.
- Photo of the Candidate.
- Exam Center Name and Code.
- Exam Date and Exam Timings.
- Signature of the Candidate and the Examination Authority.
- Important instructions for the Exam.
OPSC Dental Surgeon (Group A) 2018 Verification Details
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet.
- Certificate of proof of date of birth (Standard 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating a date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating a date of birth).
- Consolidated mark sheet for all semesters of the trade in which applied / Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable.
- Disability certificate, in case of PWD candidate.
- Discharge certificate / Serving certificate, in case of candidates, applied against Ex-Servicemen Quota.
OPSC Dental Surgeon (Group A) 2018 Recruitment – Check Here
OPSC Dental Surgeon (Group A) 2018 Official Notification – Check Here
OPSC Dental Surgeon (Group A) 2018 Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
Procedure to Download OPSC Dental Surgeon (Group A) 2018 Admit card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website http://www.opsc.gov.in/
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for OPSC
Download OPSC Dental Surgeon (Group A) 2018 2018 Interview Date & Call Letter