Odisha Staff Selection Commission OSSC Sub Inspector SI Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019 for Combined Police Service Examination, Armed Poice Station Officer (Fire Service) Physical Test Interview Call Letter Download from www.ossc.gov.in. OSSC Sub Inspector SI for Armed Prelims / Main Exam Date & Exam centre mentioned will be soon. OSSC CPSE Sub Inspector & Station Officer (Fire Service) Physical Test / Physical Measurement Test Details Available below the page. OSSC CPSE Sub Inspector SI & Station Officer (Fire Service) Selection Process, OSSC Sub Inspector SI & Fire Service Eligibility, OSSC CPSE Sub Inspector SI Education Qualification, OSSC CPSE Sub Inspector SI Selection Method, OSSC CPSE Sub Inspector SI PET / PST Date, OSSC Sub Inspector SI & Fire Service Interview Call Letter, OSSC CPSE Sub Inspector SI Document verification, OSSC Sub Inspector SI & Fire Service Selection List details also provide our page.
OSSC Sub Inspector SI 2019 Station Officer (Fire Service) Examination
Are you searching OSSC CPSE Admit Card 2018 ? Are you looking to download CPSE physical test admit card 2019 ? All the applied candidates are eagerly searching on their hall ticket through online, as we know the PET / PST Mains examination will hold as per the scheduled.
The official board of Odisha Staff Selection Commission were uploaded the hall ticket for the Combined Police Service Examination physical test , now candidates can using the user / password else registration id to download the admit card 2018. Also, there are thousands of latest Odisha govt jobs available to apply various graduate jobs.
Odisha SSC will conduct Mains Written exam for Physical Test qualified candidates under Combined Police Service Exam-2019. OSSC Combined Police Service Examination -2018 Physical Measurement & Physical Test will be conduct for Preliminary Exam qualified candidates from 2019.
OSSC Sub Inspector SI 2019 Station Officer (Fire Service) Recruitment 2018 Selection Methods
- Preliminary Examination
- Physical Test
- Main Written Examination
- Assessment of weightage marks from NCC ‘B’ & ‘C’ Certificate, Winning a medal in national/international sports events.
- Viva-Voce & Physiological Test
OSSC Sub Inspector SI 2019 Station Officer (Fire Service) Examination Recruitment Summary
Name of Exam – Sub Inspector SI & Station Officer (Fire Service)
Board of Organization – Odisha Staff Selection Commission OSSC
No of Vacancy – 283 Posts
Category – Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Official Website – www.ossc.gov.in
Date of Exam – will be announced
OSSC Sub Inspector SI 2019 Station Officer (Fire Service) Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: For Minimum Graduate Degree in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University provided that for the post of Station Officer (Fire Service), a candidate must be a Science or Engineering Graduate from a recognized University or Institution.
Knowledge in Odia – He shall be able to speak, read and write odia and must have passed (a) Middle School examination with Odia as a language subject; or (b) Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in language subject: or (c) Passed in odia as language subject in the final examination of Class-VII or above; or (d) Passed a test in Odia in Middle English School Standard conducted by the Board of Secondary Education. Odisha.
Marital Status – A candidate if married must not have more than one spouse living:
Physical Fitness – A candidate must be of good mental condition, healthy and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the discharge of his duties in the service. A candidate, who after such medical examination as the Government may prescribe, is not found to satisfy these requirements shall not be appointed to the service. Physically handicapped persons shall not be eligible for recruitment under these services.
OSSC Sub Inspector SI 2019 Station Officer (Fire Service) Details
OSSC Sub Inspector SI for Armed 2019 Station Officer (Fire Service)
|Physical Measurement Test||–|
|5.||Viva-Voce and Psychological Test||
Syllabus for OSSC Sub Inspector SI for Armed 2019 Station Officer (Fire Service)
- General English
- Odisha Languages
- General Studies
- Technical Papers
Exam pattern for OSSC Sub Inspector SI for Armed 2019 Station Officer (Fire Service)
|Papers||Name of Subjects||Max Marks||Durations|
|Paper 1||General English||50||
1 hour 30 Minutes
|Odisha Language||50||1 hour 30 Minutes|
|3||Paper 3||General Studies||200||
|1||IV (For Station Officer Only)||Technical Papers||200||
- The OSSC Sub Inspector Syllabus 2019 is very important for the candidates who wanted to crack the written test.
- If the aspirants appear for the test, Without having the knowledge of the Odisha CPSE Police SI Syllabus 2019 then they may face various difficulties.
- Therefore, postulants before attending the written examination practise all the topics of the OSSC SI Syllabus 2019. At first, go through the topics of OSSC SI Station Officer Syllabus 2019 and analyse what are the important topics and which are the difficult topics.
- Also, divide the OSSC Sub Inspector SI for Armed 2019 Station Officer (Fire Service) Exam Syllabus 2019 and begin your preparation. Score highest marks in the test to grab the job at OSSC.
Physical Measurement & Physical Test Details
General & SEBC (M)
|168 cm||55 Kg||79 cm||84 Cm|
|General & SEBC (W)||155 cm||47.5 Kg||–||
SC / ST (M)
|163 cm||50 Kg||76 Cm||81 Cm|
|SC / ST (W)||150 cm||45 Kg||–||
- The Odisha Staff Selection Commission officials aim to recruit the eminent individuals for Sub Inspector of Police, SI of Police (Armed) Assistant Jailor, Station Officer (Fire Service) posts through Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, and Interview.
- The qualified candidates in the Prelims Test are eligible to attempt the mains exam. To attend the Prelims Exam, OSSC CPSE Prelims Exam Admit Card 2018 is mandatory.
- The invigilator in the examination hall will validate the hall ticket for identifying the fake candidates. Without the OSSC CPSE SI Admit Card 2018, no individual will be allowed to get an entry into the Examination hall.
OSSC Sub Inspector SI for Armed 2019 Station Officer (Fire Service) Cut Off
Odisha CPSE Cutoff Marks are the minimum qualifying marks that a candidate required to secure in the objective or written test. If the candidate gets more than the OSSC Combined Police Service Examination SI Cut off marks, then he is eligible for mains exam. If candidates who qualify in the mains, then they can attend final round, viva voce.
Finally, the candidate who gains good marks and performance they are confirmed to work at Odisha Police Department through CPSE Examination 2019. Cut off marks depends on the number of candidates appearing for the exam.
Note: The commission may fix a Qualifying Marks in the preliminary examination. Candidates about 12 times of the vacancies category wise who ever will score the required qualifying mark as fixed by the commission in the preliminary examination will be called for the physical test.
Important Link for Odisha SSC Examination 2019
- JUNIOR STENOGRAPHERS (HOD)-2017: NOTICE
- DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT FOR JUNIOR STENOGRAPHERS (HOD)-2017
- CPSE-2015: LIST OF CANDIDATES WITH VENUE & DATE FOR APPEARING THE PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT & PHYSICAL TEST
- COMBINED POLICE SERVICE EXAMINATION-2015: NOTICE
- COMBINED POLICE SERVICE EXAMINATION-2015: NOTIFICATION
- COMBINED POLICE SERVICE EXAMINATION-2017: NOTICE
- DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT FOR COMBINED POLICE SERVICE EXAMINATION-2017
- SHORT NOTICE REGARDING ASSISTANT TRAINING OFFICER (ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2779/OSSC DT.17.08.2016)
- LIST OF CANDIDATES PROVISIONALLY SHORTLISTED FOR VIVA-VOCE TEST FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT TRAINING OFFICER (ADVT. NO. 2779/OSSC DT.17.08.2016)
- CORRIGENDUM TO ADVERTISEMENT NO. 2779/OSSC DT.17.08.2016 OF ASSISTANT TRAINING OFFICER
- JUNIOR ASSISTANT & JUNIOR CLERK-2015: NOTICE REGARDING COMPUTER SKILL TEST
- COMBINED POLICE SERVICE EXAMINATION-2015: NOTICE FOR PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT & PHYSICAL TEST
- ASSISTANT COMMERCIAL TAX OFFICER-2016: MODEL ANSWER KEY TO GENERAL AWARENESS PAPER
OSSC Sub Inspector SI for Armed 2019 Station Officer (Fire Service) Verification Details
Only eligible candidates meeting all eligibility criteria mentioned herein viz., Qualification, experience, age, caste/ PWD (as applicable) need to apply. The downloaded/printed copy of the Online Application Form along with necessary original certificates and self-attested photocopies will have to be produced at the time of evaluation. No offline Application Form will be accepted by the office Elector’s Photo Identity Card
- Ration Card
- College Id
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Employee Id
- Or any other id Proof issued by Gazetted Officer
OSSC Sub Inspector SI for Armed 2019 Station Officer (Fire Service) Admit card – Available from 24.01.2018
OSSC Sub Inspector SI for Armed 2019 Station Officer (Fire Service)2018 Recruitment – Check Here
OSSC Sub Inspector SI for Armed 2019 Station Officer (Fire Service) Official Notification – Check Here
OSSC Sub Inspector SI for Armed 2019 Station Officer (Fire Service) Preliminary Admit Card / Hall Ticket – Check Here
How to Download OSSC Sub Inspector SI for Armed 2019 Station Officer (Fire Service) Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Visit official website www.ossc.gov.in
Find the link and open the page
Enter your registration no or date of birth
Show on your desktop for OSSC
Download OSSC Sub Inspector SI for Armed 2019 Station Officer (Fire Service) Call Letter